D.c. Business Owner Tells Of Looting

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 7, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When dealing with looters, you gotta watch out for anti-American traitors, because they will call the cops on you. In this event, a media fellow-traveler narcs on shop-owners who drove-off potential looters.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...resting-shop-owners-eventually-catch-looters/

Some more business owners defending life savings from peaceful protesters, i.e. looters.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...me-looters-with-an-impressive-arsenal-n473024

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ses-to-protect-against-looting-in-minneapolis

Training video for novitiates

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Really good video. Thanks for the link OG.

TMT Tactical, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    During the L.A. riots of 1992, Korean merchants were forced to protect their own businesses. L.A. police and National Guard allowed chaos to continue.

In the next video, a local reporter lies about Korean merchants. "They are shooting at anybody and everybody." Hysterical lying.

Back in the 90's, one target I read about being engaged was a 4-door sedan occupied by at least four looting armed aggressors. The Koreans received some return fire. Some defenders went up to the rooftops of their stores to get better views of the attackers and to attempt to avoid getting shot themselves. L.A. had turned into the raw manifestation of chaos. The men on the rooftops had hunting shotguns and rifles which are FAR superior to petty little handguns.

In the coming decay of America, those preparing for the future waves of violent redistribution of wealth should study the tactics used in the past that proved effective. Non-lethal methods are proving less than adequate to get the job done.

In this next vid, the merchants are shown using barricades for their storefronts. Armed defenders use the roof as the point of engagement for return fire.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Witness Amerika's new Brahmins helping out with a retail store's inventory work in Brooklyn, Wisconsin.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    SIASD - Why in the heck would you loot a Dollar Tree store?

6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Kyle Rittenhouse trial is coming to an end which means that there will be rioting. Hopefully you readers (welcome guests!!!:):):)) won't be anywhere near that mess ... however, who knows where chaos is going to spring-up in this mad world of today :(. Unfortunately, the subject of riots is an ever-increasing issue. So, what to do as far as defending your home goes? I'm posting a link below that has an expert on the subject of armed defense expound upon just this very issue.

The following article concerns these days before the judicial system collapse. We are NOT talking post-SHTF. We currently have protesters marching down streets in the suburbs demanding that people abandon their homes because they are the progeny of European "invaders". These "protesters" burn down buildings and loot. However, the criminal justice system -- as it exists -- is there and more than willing to prosecute people who defend their homes, even if the system will not prosecute the looters and arsonists. Gotta keep this in mind when defending your home in the sick days in which we live. "Can't happen where I live!" ... yeah, OK, sure. :rolleyes:

It's our man Mas being interviewed! We all know and love this guy. He's as level-headed a man as you'll ever find (and one of the best handgun shots on Earth) -- he's testified in innumerable court cases as a firearms expert. If there's anyone to ask about how to conduct yourself in these few years leading up to society's collapse, here's the guy:

"Defense Against Mobs"

"An Interview with Massad Ayoob"

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/defense-against-mobs

8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    OG, outstanding! The link is to a great article with very important information for all. I am going to post just a few of the questions asked and answered. The smart prepper will click on your link and read the answers.

Quotes from the article:
    eJournal: What if he misses and shoots someone standing nearby videotaping or just trying to get out of the area?
    eJournal: What are likely criminal charges for harming the people behind your intended target?
    eJournal: So, you don’t necessarily want that gun out until you have identified a threat you think you will have to shoot?
    eJournal: What is your opinion about resorting to alternate weapons– perhaps pepper spray, batons where they’re legal, knives? In other words, in very crowded situations with large numbers of people, is the gun our best defense?
    eJournal: How has shooting violent protesters worked out in the courts?

Click the link and read the answer to these and a great many other pertinent situational questions. Learn what to do and when to do it, i life and death situations. Learn why you should were glasses when driving. There is much to learn form this article. Thanks OG for posting this link. I learned a lot from it.

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Trash people are mainly without any courage whatsoever. Shoot a few of them and the rest soil their pants and run away. Post-SHTF, it will be a horrific mistake to imagine roving gangs to be weak (they'll be covering hundreds of miles; stealing gasoline along the way). Weak/inferior gangs will get snuffed rather rapidly leaving only the worst of the worst to roam. Many migrants come from war-torn areas and are used to shooting and scooting. These folk regard average European-origin / white folk as unarmed cattle awaiting slaughter. I'm glad that Americans have been stocking-up on firearms and ammunition. Post-SHTF, post bull-dozing vehicles off the roads, roving gangs will need to be wiped-out. Even untrained yet armed suburbanites may actually get some serious retaliation accomplished. Depending on region, that percentage will vary greatly; yet, the percentage will be well below 40%, even in the Southern states. This due our cities having been invaded by soft/weak Yankees.

In the region wherein I live, there are hundreds and hundreds of miles of interstate highways the periphery of which are lined with unending farmlands, hundreds of thousands of square miles (millions maybe) of agricultural land. When these roads jam and the city-slickers abandon their vehicles, the locals will come in and cannibalize these vehicles for what fuel is left and for needed items. It will be "slim pickens", still ... .

Normally, stranded people will be helped by locals. Not post-SHTF. Then, what vehicles are left will be scavenged by locals and crews of monsters. Local communities have massive numbers of heavy equipment, construction equipment, in addition to tens of thousands of tractors. Stalled diesel trucks will be siphoned out of their diesel fuel. Locals may offer help to truckers due to their being working class and also due to their skill-sets concerning repair and maintenance of heavy equipment.

Monsters will attempt to predate on locals. Big mistake. All local families have combat veterans in their families. Tons of ammunition will be expended by locals and non-call-up veteran friends and family. Churches and Christianity is still alive and well here where we live. They will NOT "turn the other cheek" to matters satanically evil. There will be a reckoning.

WARNING; extremely foul language

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q="looters" AND "shot" &mid=CCA4CFE7B2A8B47A063FCCA4CFE7B2A8B47A063F&ajaxhist=0

==============================================
    "DeSantis proposes law that critics say would allow bystanders to shoot looters"

Old Geezer: Sounds like a decent proposal to me. Looters have declared war on civilization. Thus, should they get killed in combat, so what.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have had this conversation about roaming gangs before, I dont know about in America but in the UK they wont get far, the filling stations will be empty within 24-36 hours and most people drive on empty so if these looters are going anywhere they will be walking, about 10-12 miles per day is the average whilst trying to also find food, water and shelter, many will give up and turn back and few will make it far out of the big cities.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    In London the Co-operative Society recently announced closure of three of their smaller "mini" stores as they lose more stock every day than they make in profits at them. Asides of the obvious loss to the community, when one considers the profit mark up in supermarkets (which is usually in the region of 35%) that is quite a shocking development. The Co-op cited looting gangs literally running in and clearing all the shelves of alcohol etc, so not starving people looking to feed their kids, just thieving scumbags.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we dont get any of that in our local Co-op shop, one of the benefits in living in an out of the way place.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, but not so funny for urban dwellers.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats just one of the perils of living in a larger place.
    everyone knows everyone else here and strangers stand out a mile, probably why we have little or no crime.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Your specifications describe soft Western people.

My Appalachian Trail hiking friends used to do as much as 20 miles a day up and down mountains in mud and on rocky paths. They would have to resupply at around 90 miles. Yes, there's only so much a man can carry. I was no athlete, but I would on occasion hike with them up into the mountains. One day we hiked up through forest and one rather nasty rock face. We went from approx 1,200 ft up to the top of this stunningly beautiful mountain. It's height is circa 5,200 ft. There was no trail. We did what deer and bears do routinely. Oh, by the way, this particular mountain was the center of a bear sanctuary; i.e. no bear hunting. Just off to the side of the top was a wonderful area to pick blueberries ... did that a few times. Never saw a rattler (while hiking; Forestry Service, yes) and never ran across a black bear. I'm certain any bear hearing us cleared out. Black bears do that ... and also, there were three of us = too much noise, we weren't hunting. Long knives, zero guns.

When I began hunting with my maternal grandfather -- when he'd take me -- I was aged 13. My fat pap was in his mid-60's. We hunted until he was well into his 70's. That man would go straight up the side of rather steep mountains just like his dad's dad and on and on back into the Scottish & Original People (Cherokee; Creek name meaning "people who speak differently" / "speak another language").

The Cherokee in Pap made him a bit strange sometimes. Don't get alcohol anywhere near him. When hunting, he turned into something else (???). Me, his grandson, suddenly wasn't there, non-existant. OK, sort'a-kind'a. This huge old fellow (fat as a bear) made ZERO noise. Go figure! VERY strange to me. I always got shushed. Silence. He liked wet forest. Silence, then BOOM, death.

White's have gone soft. Useless. Others have not. They are as tough as leather. Migrants migrate.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sure they did, I'm talking about soft urban types who know nothing about the countryside and dont even know the difference between a Calf and a Goat.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.