Daily Prepper News .com

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 29, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    http://dailypreppersnews.com/doomsday-preppers-at-the-moment-are-promoting-timeshares-too/

Good morning all,

Don't know if link is a new pub or not.

It's Canadian but with much south of the St Lawrence material.

Arctic Bill, familiar with this site ?

Alice has an article on "Fortitude Ranch". I need humor now. At this article in above link, there's a map of US mentioning "an easy day's drive...". Wait 'till these time-share folks learn that there """""" might """""" be some road access restrictions for private citizens. If these same people have any electrical activity between and among their synopsis in the brains - I'm making presumptions in order to write this - gasoline availability - .......... Put this on the top of the list. I need humor now.

Once a COGCON gets activated, beautiful, scenic George Washington National Forest just won't be available for the population.

TMT Tactical likes this.