Danger

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by cipkamarco, May 21, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. cipkamarco

cipkamarco Member
      13/25

Blog Posts:
    What is the most dangerous thing about living in the US?

2. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Well the US are big, I mean really big, so yours is kind of a generic question. There are some dangerous animals, like bears or gators, but there also place where you can't find them at all. There are place with weather that might be dangerous in specific cases, or where some kind of natural disaster are most likely to occur. It really depends.
    Maybe the only dangerous thing you can find anywhere (not only in the US) is man. There are lot of dangerous people out there, and they can be from anywhere, everywhere.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    other people definitely.

4. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    Haha, I agree with lonewolf. The scariest are the other people. You could be walking next to some psychopath and not even know it. He could carry a weapon and just harm you right there and then.

I've traveled to U.S. before and coming from Europe, it has so many weird people on the streets. Some neighborhoods are a big NO. We don't have areas like that here. We were advised against going outside at night... and in my area, we take night walks every day without having to worry! It's probably due to its size and different nationalities all blended into one place.

U.S. is a nice place, don't get me wrong but you really have to watch your back if you're new there and don't know certain things about areas and where the ''bad'' people tend to hang out and so on.

5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the larger the population of an area(dosent matter which country it is)the more chance of getting attacked, a smaller population less chance of being attacked, I don't say NO chance , that's where situational awareness is key.