Did Lenin Really Win ?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jan 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/goldm...r-do-ipos-for-companies-with-all-male-boards/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Maybe this does have value for US society.

Forget the Fearless Girl and Charging Bull cultural appropriations. Joan of Arc was first and the Charging Bull comes European mythology.

I am guessing these new requirements will ease the way for high school to end at around 14-15 years old and a military draft of 16 year olds - both sexes (or both "genders" if haven't ever lived with German-speakers) to enter what could be a new version of the FDR Civilian Conservation Corps. Instead of parks and rivers we might see an urban work force. Who knows ? I'm just speculating here.

Meanwhile, the place will still be running.

Foot Note: FDR had the high schools keep young adults in school as long as possible so as to thin out the labor pool and address the Great Depression's unemployment problem.