Did You Ever Have A Crazy Dream?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by WildSpirit, Jun 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    ZNfRvMzzKZ7NnxQoMusnpj5nDxz8rrdH.jpeg
    Dreaming is something that although we don't often remember - especially in a detailed way -, we do every single day. It's something we can't - and don't have - control (even though we wish it sometimes :D). But an exception seems to be created by our mind when we have crazy / weird dreams because we are usually able to describe them in detail. It seems, when the stranger is the dream... More details we can remember.

Did you ever have a dream like that? :)

2. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Lol yeah I do I act mine out a lot of times will be taking to you like your a part of it because you are at the time.

3. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    Oh yes, I've had plenty of crazy and weird dreams in the past. I think they usually occur when something traumatic or unusual happens in our real life. I guess it transfers into dreams.

There are many articles about how we ''express'' our true fears, emotions and so on inside our dreams. I tend to be a very vivid dreamer. I dream not only, almost every single day, but also in colors. I often recall my dreams in great details, no matter if they're the bad or the good kind.

The bad consequence of crazy dreams is that they make you feel so weird and bizarre even when you wake up. I remember a few times where I dreamt, woke up, then felt off the whole day just because of that one dream.

Bishop likes this.
  4. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I've had several crazy dreams. There was a time I dreamt of the Apocalypse, but it was with sharks who jumped out of the water and started walking on land. Realistically I wouldn't be afraid of them, but for some reason in the dream, I was. Then I remember hiding in some abandoned house, but for some reason the Xenomorph from the Alien movies was there and was trying to look for me. It was hands down the most weirdest dream I've ever had to date.

5. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:

Koala is dreaming in techncolor

6. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I have had crazy dreams and in fact most of them are. It is like you have bits and pieces of your sub conscious in your dreams. It seems to be things you have thought of throughout the day. I am not sure why some of them come up but they often don't seem to have any rhyme nor reason to them. Thus is the stuff of dreams.

7. Denis_P

Denis_P Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I used to have many crazy dreams. Unfortunately I used to suffer from nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis as a child so I'm all too familiar with many crazy, intense dreams. However, all of that went away as I began to learn lucid dreaming. While I still have many crazy dreams now, I only experience the beginning of them. Because I have been training lucid dreaming, the stranger the dream the more likely I am to become conscious of the fact that I'm dreaming. As a result I tell myself "Alright, enough of this scenario, time to switch scenes." Lucid dreaming is tough but so worth it.

8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I hardly ever dream.

9. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I had a crazy dream once. It was I think after I watched this movie called 2012: Doomsday.
    I felt like it was happening in a weird way because there was this blackhole thing everywhere.
    I was covered with sweat when I woke up.

10. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I once had a funny dream. Although I couldn't remember it I woke up laughing.