Die Off From The Governments Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Feb 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    As we have now entered the die off phase for those that let their bodies be violated by the government by letting themselves be injected with the so called " vaccine " . This growing revelation has now grown from predictions and warnings by medical personnel to a present reality . It is time we separated this from the " a covid immunization update thread " . No doubt those that had themselves placed in this horrid predicament will not like this thread and continue to cling to hope by listening to the governments lies . In the end however even the deniers will have to face reality . Insurance companies are describing this as a " mass casualty event ".

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One question is still lingering - What is the present die off rate ? The last report I got on this was in the 3 rd. quarter of last year put out by Life Insurance Companies that had a 40 % increase in deaths at that time . We can be assured governments and news agency's in the governments control will fight to have these statistics kept from the public . Many more people took the so called " vaccine " since that date or even went back and obediently got their booster injection .

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    "The side effects of such a vaccine might take months or YEARS to become apparent and by then it may already be too late for much of the population".
    "The long term injuries are a complete unknown".
    https://humansarefree.com

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Israel is already on its 4th jab.

5. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Have we? When did the die off phase start? What evidence do you have to support your claim? I share your concerns regarding the vaccine and am mindful that it is, effectively, still under trial. But I do not see that evidence is forthcoming for a die off and, if it was forthcoming, surely that would undermine the idea that our Governments have lied (I have no doubts they have lied, but I am not seeing a conspiracy to reduce global population hidden within those lies).

6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I understand the skepticism on what is real in these days of deception and lies from the government , television , computers and written editorials . Even speaking the truth can bring on the wrath of the government . In these days of deception unless you witness it for yourself can be legitimately questioned .-- This thread has its bases derived from the evidence presented on thread "A Covid Immunization Update " . ---- An eyes on observation that I posted on this forum somewhere , months ago stated the grave yard business was booming . That personal observation came from my son that was in the tombstone business . That observation was made and posted on this forum , weeks before the Insurance Companies released the die off statistics .

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    But how do we know the die off is related to the vaccine? Clearly there have been more deaths than usual and a result, the graveyard business is booming. Add to that the obvious side effect that there are likely to be increased deaths from other causes that have gone untreated due to the pandemic and the focus, within the pandemic, almost exclusively on covid. The Worldometers link below indicates that, but what we cannot say, from those figures, with any clarity is whether the increased deaths have been from a "die off" or are actually covid related. A recent freedom of information request in the UK would seem to indicate that the actual covid deaths are quite low. The theory being that (in the UK) if one dies within 28 days of a positive covid test then it is considered as a "covid related" death. In reality that may not be the case as, for example, someone with serious cancer may have died within the 28 days whether they had a positive covid test or not. But, and here's the thing, none of that indicates a die off from the vaccine. If there genuinely is a die off related to the vaccine I, for one, would be quite keen to know about it and understand it.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    even if there is excess deaths from the Vaccines, and I expect there will be, dont expect TPTB to announce it.

9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Exactly

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Whether someone chooses to believe the vaccine is the cause of the death rate or not believe it , is up to the individual . The thing is people's lives can hinge on whether they trust the vaccine or not . With almost certainty politicians that pushed people to get the vaccine will never admit their error in judgment but will only double down in their adamant insistence that people need to get their shots . Preppers tend to think for themselves and don't blindly follow some rich politician . Even the Life Insurance companies would not stick their head in a legal noose and proclaim the death toll is caused by the vaccine . As time goes by this will become apparent .

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  11. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree in part - but you are clearly convinced that this is the case and, if you are right, than there is a strong case for that to be heard - and I, for one, will listen to that case.

I'm just not sure we are seeing this reflected in the death figures......yet

12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't have absolute and undisputable proof the vaccine is the main culprit of the " massive die off " as the insurance people call it . But yes am convinced it is the culprit . One strong influence on my deduction is , that I have direct contact with a medical person whose job is dealing with people with medical issues when things " go wrong ". Colleges spanning across the entire United States , sometimes the college faculty themselves or college students call this person for advice when they think they may have a covid problem or a problem stemming from submitting themselves to the vaccine . All sorts of horror stories are heard . I will just say this medical person is not taking the vaccine , just like 1000's of other medical people are not .

Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
  13. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I have noticed that, in the UK, a lot of medical people are not taking the vaccine. I guess time will tell as we will see the death figures rise considerably. It will certainly be interesting, that's for sure.

14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think maybe the medical profession know more about the science behind the "vaccine" than we do, they know it dosent stop people catching and recatching it and it dosent stop them passing it on to others.
    so in that context its a failure.
    I think 2019 to 2022 will go down in history as the big scientific con.

15. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, I do feel that it may have been a bit of a con. The claim is made that it reduced the effects of the illness which is, of course, a good thing. We were certainly not told that we could still pass it once vaccinated, that finding arrived later.

I got vaccinated and I've not died off yet, but time will tell, if I suddenly go quiet..............

16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've had many vaccines over my lifetime but this Mrna one is beyond the pale as far as I am concerned and needs to be avoided, the consequences of having 3 doses(what other vaccine needs 3 doses?) is still unknown.

17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is looking real bad for the vaccinated . Just around two years have lapsed since people started getting this stuff injected into their bodies . Now we are seeing the slow killer of cancer has risen 300 % amongst the vaccinated . Now life insurance companies are finding themselves having to pay out death benefits 40 % higher than anticipated . I suppose the insurance companies will either declare bankruptcy or hang on with having people pay a higher insurance fee . If this death toll continues on its present trajectory the reduction in the human population over the next 10 years will be very noticeable . --- On a positive outlook with fewer humans , I would think real estate price would plumet making buying land more affordable for survivors .

Brownbear, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  18. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

The first report on possible Myoocarditis from Pfizer analysed here

19. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is very good that these researchers got into measurements of troponin, echocardiograms, and the analysis of ECG readings. Getting MRI scans is going over the top.

His description of ECG S-T anomalies (S-T elevation in this case) is totally spot-on. The QRS segment shows the electrical activity of the ventricles and the T-wave component represents the repolarization of the ventricles. The myocardial tissues of the heart's main pumping chambers must of course repolarize so that they might prep for their next firing. By the by, the P wave represents the contraction of the heart's atria. The upper chambers contract shooting blood down into the ventricles where the blood will be pumped to the lungs (by the right ventricle) and to the body (left ventricle's job). The blood outflow from the ventricles must match each other else edema will occur in the lungs (potential death sentence, "congestive heart disease") or the body.

When a patient is suspected of having incurred a myocardial infarct (heart attack), the first lab for you to get is that person's blood troponin level. This detects hypoxemia/damage of muscle tissues.

The individual in the video knows his stuff.

His talking about the public not knowing the terminology on the report forms is also spot-on and even humorous. Medical students MUST be broken of using "shop-talk" terms when speaking to their patients. Even before they begin their 3rd and 4th year rotations, they have to get this out of their patient dialog terminology. Studies show that when interviewed post-medical-encounter, patient understanding of that which they have been told/instructed is not only poor, it is DANGEROUS.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/uAru5UvIjT5z/ The link is about the die off for those that took the governments shot . If I heard this right the statistics are the vaccinated are dying at a 5 times higher rate than the pure bloods . However in an attempt to save lives of the vaccinated the link also gives where you may be able to purchase items to perhaps reduce the 5 times higher chances of dying Presently I don't have time to watch all of the link but have it on my favorites so I can finish watching at a later date . The video names one country whose die off rate of the vaccinated is so high that they government stopped posting data on it . Good luck to all of you that submitted to the governments demands , as you will need all the luck you can get .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One must think, anti autoimmune response.

My immune system is killing me, so I am on anti-inflammatories that are downright dangerously powerful.

Spike proteins can set-off nasty immune responses -- thus the inflammation issues such as inflammatory endocarditis.

If you get the virus, same thing ... to include long-term issues. This is why the mRNA developers ONLY wanted those at risk to get it, NOT everyone, especially not kids. Old Geezers such as myself, hell, we'll be dead before the vaccine can do us down. I live in a world of everybody getting infected, vaccine or not. However, I've not gotten it, yet everyone in my work realm have gotten covid irrespective of being vaccinated. Our folk are right there on top of covid patients. I'm just waiting for it to hit me. Who knows?????? My immune system is "Rambo 5x". During university days, I went 8years zero viruses.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most governments went into panic mode when Covid hit, the most recent figures show that no more people died of covid in the UK than did in any average non covid year.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I found time this morning to finish watching the video from the link that I " posted above " on my previous post on this thread . This is a long video with a discussion between two doctors . However what this video presents may save a life and I highly recommend watching it . --- Some things of interest in the video - as of now in England vaccinated children are dying 52 times higher than unvaccinated children . --In Australia and Israel , the death toll is so high that they can not keep up with the funerals . Just think Israel was boasting of a 96% vaccinated population and I think Australia may also be in that range . The video states the massive die off has just begun . --- No doubt some had rather stick their heads in the sand and proclaim this video can't be true , rather than face up to the genocide . -- The doctors do however try to lend hope to the vaccinated by going into things people can do to help their survival possibilities .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Death rates from covid have gone up in Israel, but not the ongoing death rate from all causes.

Had this happened, not even the Big Lie mainstream media would be able to cover-up this sort of news.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not sure where you got that from, not heard anything to that effect here.

26. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This information came from the link that I posted above . Whether the information was factual or made up propaganda , I can not say . The death toll they were talking about they indicated they had factual documation on but again , in these days of deceit , where the truth actually is can be illusive .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing should be relied upon unless it can be verified.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they are now starting to jab 5 year old children, its older people who are affected by Covid not kids, they are really desperate to get this stuff into everyone, even little children. I think this whole thing is one huge conspiracy.

30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree , it is a conspiracy . When the governments keep pushing a vaccine that has been proven beyond any doubt does not stop or even slow down the spread of the Chinese virus , does not reduce the chances of getting the virus and now it is being revealed doesn't even reduce the severity of the virus as the government has been desperately trying to claim that only leaves an alternative motive for the governments to be still insisting for everyone to get this stuff injected into their bodies .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    even this saying that "its to protect everyone" is a lie, it obviously dosent, we always had vaccines as kids and into adult life to protect ourselves, measles, polio, flu , they were all to protect ourselves now suddenly this new jab is to protect others, its all a load of rubbish, I do not live my life to protect strangers, more than that its highly suspicious.

32. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/AmT7uSgM0yOL/---- Believe it or not - This short video depicts charts coming from the U.K. showing the government concoction actually increase the chances of getting the Chinese virus . Is the governments shots actually helping to perpetuate the Chinese virus ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have heard that being said elsewhere.
    the scientists and the W.H.O. are now saying that the next variant will kill 33% of the population, they must be desperate to get this poison into everyone.

34. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Dr John Campbell - it looks like evidence may be emerging of excess deaths that are not Covid related

35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Good reporting Brownbear . Things have become more evident of the excessive deaths . The government controlled news outlets will be trying to squash this information from reaching the peasants . As preppers / survivalist we need to face such horrors and prepare accordingly .

36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some people -- unfortunately, it's often the young -- have very bad reactions to spike proteins which the vaccine and covid itself produces. The "vaccine" spike proteins are not complete thus not as damaging to arteries as is the covid virus. Nevertheless, one cannot ignore all these kids getting sick via the vaccine. Endocarditis in young athletes! What the crap. Vaccine spike proteins for over 3 months before the immune system can detect and destroy them. That's three months of damage to people susceptible. Add to this, people whose immune systems go TURBO over-reactive to "the jab".

Governments also cannot ignore the increased death rates due to quarantining the masses.

Due to an enormous amount of outdoor activity in my youth, I get skin cancers. Had two removed last month (add two, two years ago). Recently I recognized two lesions I thought suspicious so off to the dermatologist. He didn't like them and said they could become cancers. But when looking at me he found two itty-bitty basal cell carcinomas that I totally thought nothing about. Not going to the doctor to get checked gets people dead; happens with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, ..., on and on.

Health agencies are identifying issues with the jab that thousands have gotten but are not jumping on these negative affects and fast and as robustly as is warranted.

https://www.science.org/content/art...avirus-vaccines-may-cause-long-covid-symptoms

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they are now bringing out the autumn/fall jab over here, I've lost track-is that the 4th or the 5th jab? anyway its too many, most people are acting like Covid is history anyway so I cant see much of an uptake, I was supposed to have the flu jab soon, they are beginning to bring it out but they intend to run it in tandem with the Covid jab, flu jab in one arm Covid jab in the other, no thanks, and I'm not going to stand there arguing with the medic as to why I am happy to have the flu jab but dont want the covid jab, I say happy, I'm beginning to suspect all jabs these days.

39. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's the third booster, so the fourth jab in all. Most people I've spoke with have said they won't have it, it's all got too much.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its gone absolutely stupid, the lemmings have gone crazy.
    there have been so many "boosters" that I lost count, anyone else ever had 3 boosters for any jab before? cos I sure havent, an annual jab for the flu and everything else was 1 jab job done.

41. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Especially when we were originally told the first shot and booster gave us protection. I am sure it cannot have mutated that much in such. short timespan.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they keep changing their minds on it, first it gave protection to the person having the shot, then it was to protect everyone else, I gave up believing any of it a long time ago.

43. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I rather feel that it is now about someone making money, not about health. As you say the story keeps changing continually and it has become impossible to trust TPTB on this issue.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the boss of AZ has said another booster is not necessary, so yes its probably all about money, that and controlling the people and making them into good controllable sheeple.

45. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    LW, at ;your age you really should have the flu and the separate pneumonia shots even if your still refusing a covid jab. Flu and pneumonia kills thousands of the over 70s every winter in the UK, get the shots mate.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I only restarted having the flu shots while Covid was with us, a sort of "just in case" thing.
    I wish you'd stop telling me what to do.

Brownbear likes this.
  47. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Logic, truth and common sense can feel like a slap in the face sometimes...but sometimes its worth taking the slap especially if it will save your life or stop you being a drain on the health service...food for thought LW

paul m likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    How fortunate we are to have a young High Priest of Logic/troll on our site!

He is a child of the New Era wherein the concept of potential utopias has been resurrected from the dead and considered valid (simply ignore the stench of death). Government, of course, is seen as the harbinger of all that is good if, only if, the sheep people will join in lockstep.

In a free society, the people make decisions for themselves. Humans make good and bad decisions. It is not the place of government to determine right and wrong unless something is of a dire nature. Examples: war, an Ebola outbreak, huge projects spanning the entire country (transportation systems, establishing a trade currency), protection of borders, ... . In today's world, centralized government has become a religion.

The most dangerous people on Earth are followers (i.e. sheeple) and self-appointed do-gooders.

God government dictate: "We are doing this for the good of your children." = Time to lock'n'load.

Let me share three quotes from a man of true intellect, one Thomas Jefferson:

“Whereas it appeareth that however certain forms of government are better calculated than others to protect individuals in the free exercise of their natural rights, and are at the same time themselves better guarded against degeneracy, yet experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny . . . ”

"If we can but prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people, under the pretence of taking care of them, they must become happy.”

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all.”
    ------------------------------------------------------------

And then there was this Adolf something or other "person":

“The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.”

"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."

On Positive Liberty: "The business of the State is to use its organizing powers for the purpose of furnishing the necessary conditions which allow this people freely to unfold its creative faculties."

-----------------------------

Old Joe Stalin:

"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."

"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

-------

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  49. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "I'm from the govt and I'm here to help"....the most chilling statement in the world today.
    be afraid, be very afraid.

50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Currently, we have 133 guests visiting our site. Often it is to them I direct the information I post.

New preppers may not become members; however, they are interested in learning about prepping issues and current events that are ushering-in days of great peril. I want to help these people in their future struggle to survive and protect their families from the inevitable break-down of society. To tell the truth, society is already crumbling. News stories are the barometer indicating coming societal storms, social tornadoes, and social class 5+ hurricanes. I would that all of the Jewish people of Europe could have gotten the information they needed and bugged out before the end of the 1930s when the NAZI Party gained control of the centralized government of Germany and began their pogroms against innocents. Most who perished did not believe that such a Holocaust could occur. The reality of how dark human nature can wax is hard to hear.

If only we had better accommodations for six-legged "humans".

upload_2022-9-7_18-38-38.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      I wouldn't mind it at all if this site had adds -- especially if these ads were placed by companies who embrace our wishes to be better prepared when things really go bad. There may yet be time for the unprepared to prepare. There is no good way to put a positive spin on the arrival of deadly storms ... however, you can prepare as best you can. We do that which we can do. It is something. It is NOT giving up; or worse, pretending that the hurricane isn't coming.
      [​IMG]

Old Geezer, Sep 7, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.