Die Off From The Governments Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Feb 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    oh right!! now that makes more sense!!:D

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    just goes to show the whole thing was a scam and a lie, didnt do what it was supposed to do and could even make people worse, and it perversely also gave anyone who took the jab a false sense of security and in some cases a superiority complex.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What you said, plus enormous amounts of money were raked-in by the politicians voting on federal funding of programs that pumped money into companies in which they had financial interests. Big government + Industrial monopolies = Giant scam that resulted in death and injury to tens of thousands of people.

"As the pandemic raged, at least 75 lawmakers bought and sold stock in companies that make COVID-19 vaccines, treatments, and tests"

https://www.businessinsider.com/law...vid-19-related-stocks-during-pandemic-2021-12

"Dozens of Republican and Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill have invested in companies that have a direct stake in the nation's response to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to an Insider analysis of federal financial records.

"In 2020, at least 13 senators and 35 US representatives held shares of Johnson & Johnson, the medical behemoth that produced the single-shot COVID-19 vaccine that more than 15 million Americans have received.

"At least 11 senators and 34 representatives also held shares in 2020 of another COVID-19 vaccine manufacturer, Pfizer. Two representatives or their spouses held shares of Moderna during the same year that the world went on lockdown in response to the pandemic.

"Lawmakers held these investments in COVID-19-minded companies as Congress was at the center of pandemic relief efforts. In 2020 and 2021, members of Congress voted on six relief bills together worth nearly $6 trillion. Congress also authorized more than $10 billion to help drug companies develop and distribute vaccines and forced health insurers to cover the cost of getting the shot."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is certainly starting to look that way. I did have my jabs, the first and then two boosters. As you know the UK is rolling out a fourth, I am really not at all sure that I should be having that one (I've not been asked yet). One of the key "selling points" was that it"protected others", clearly this has not been the case and, for me, that has cast doubts on all the other claims. One of my pet hates are the phrases "follow the science" or "science says". Those phrases are simply bunkum, it's a standing joke that if you get eleven scientists in a room five will have opposing view to the other five and the eleventh will abstain. There is no such thing as "the science" merely, at best, a consensus, and that is subject to change through continuing scrutiny and fresh discoveries. Yet, during the pandemic we are repeatedly told that "the science says...", the problem is that further research since has clearly shown that the situation was to that straight forward. We have to be fair, the vaccines were rushed out for good reason and a revision of initial findings was inevitable as time went on.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, wife had the jab and then two boosters but even she says its getting silly now, seems to be another booster every 6 months, most people are acting like covid dosent exist so the take up may be low. now they are doing covid in one arm flu in the other at the same time, talk about a pin cushion.

6. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It does feel like it is getting silly now - we were originally told just one and then a booster, but it's not even an annual thing like the flu jab, it is almost being sold as a conveyor belt of vaccinations.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats exactly what it is.

8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ??? I got one shot when it first came out and my Doc hasn't recomended another one.

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Got the jab and still got covid (was a not-so-bad flu). Getting the virus negates the need for any further vaccines.

I'm not alone, people who got the jabs still got covid. The death rate of covid among unvaccinated people younger than age 60 was minuscule to begin with.

This is an international scam. Centralized governments loved it because it got the sheeple used to bending over.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    And that is an essential difference. In the UK many people, including myself, are starting to feel that the additional boosters may not be wholly necessary, but could be a deal between big Pharma and the government to boost business. That situation was creating (perhaps not intentionally) by government ministers and the representatives of the science community who, at the daily UK covid briefings, gave a clear message that one jab would give protection. That statement was made before other variants come to light and on the back of that a booster was rolled out. That all seemed very reasonable but, and here's the problem, those same people told us that not only would the initial vaccination and the first booster give us protection but would also greatly reduce transmissibility. That was simply not the case. Is this a case of "at that time, with the best of their knowledge" that statement was true? A great many people in the UK are now asking whether we were properly informed and if the government has made a covert deal with the pharma companies. As cases rise again and most of the UK population is vaccinated it does seem that the vaccine does not inhibit the spread of covid or, if it does, it is to a lesser degree than we had been led to believe. Again this could simply be an unforeseen side effect but, if it is not, then the UK public would have been very much misled. That question is often discussed in the UK. People have a tendency here to be "normalised" to the idea of having the boosters (we have had flu vaccine boosters for many years prior to this) and people will often say "I'm going to get my booster tomorrow" or "I had my booster yesterday" etc. This often leads to conversations about the efficacy of the vaccine booster and more and more I hear people doubting whether we should be bothering with the boosters at all.

Just this week I saw a news story claiming that Pfizer did not properly test their booster vaccine to check whether it passed transmissibility trials. I find that hard to believe as the Pharma industry is very strictly regulated - but what if that turns out to be true? Potentially the world's population could have been misled about Pfizer's vaccine. That begs the inevitable question as to whether other companies cut short or did not fully perform the necessary train. As I say, this in only a news story I read last week, but it may yet develop.........

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that story about Pfizer came out the other week, that their testing was flawed , maybe the other vaccines followed the same route, who knows, it was still all rushed out in a panic by the govt.
    I was offered the original jab but declined as I didnt like what I was reading about the so called science, I was told I wouldnt be offered one again which I havent.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    OK, so here is the newest scam:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nightmare-covid-variant-beats-immunity-025733218.html

"That’s the bad news. The good news is that the new 'bivalent' vaccine boosters from Pfizer and Moderna seem to work just fine against XBB, even though the original vaccines are less effective against XBB. They won’t prevent all infections and reinfections, but they should significantly reduce the chance of severe infection potentially leading to hospitalization or death. ..."
    ---------------------------------------------------

Blah blah blah ....

More bullsh## follows.
    -----------------------------------------------

Oh by the by, I have some waterfront property in Florida you may be interested in.

------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  14. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Once you've had the jab you tend to get endlessly reminded for boosters etc. This Pfizer business is going to be a big story, it's not really amounted to much in the mainstream media yet, and media like YouTube refuse to allow anything that may imply that the vaccines are not effective etc (if ever you wanted an example of media controlling the news, this is it).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well, they've got your name on a list now they'll never leave you alone.

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Do they some how force you to take the vaccine?? There may be others available here but if you are like me and don't want them you don't get them. ??? There are always all sorts of alternitive and suplimental things that you CAN get but I have never felt forced. ???

I can't even remember the last time that I went to see my primary care physician.

17. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You ask a good question TexDanm. Not "forced" as in physically, but in the UK there was a huge amount of coercive pressure from, at one end of the spectrum, the Archbishop of Canterbury asking people who were unvaccinated to stay away from churches (so much much for inclusion on that one) to care workers being given a definitive date by the UK Government by which they had to be vaccinated or lose their jobs (this has resulted in 46% of care worker jobs now being vacant, with its accompanying health care crisis). At one time there was talk of restricting admittance to supermarkets without a valid vaccine certificate, but our MPs said no to that.

So, yes, in a way forced, not through physical restraint or violence but certainly through Stalinesque threats, blackmail and coercion.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Better watch out what you say!!!

"Haunting Words About Vax From Dead Bodybuilder: If I die, You Were Right. If I Don’t Die… You Were Wrong"

https://waynedupree.com/2022/10/doug-brignole-death-body-builder/

"If you’re a fan of the bodybuilding world, you’ll know who Doug Brignole is. Back in 1982, Doug was Mr. California, and in 1991, he was crowned Mr. America. Well, the acclaimed Bodybuilder and fitness author has sadly passed away. The bodybuilding icon died on October 13 at the age of 62. The official cause of his death has not been revealed yet, although some unverified sources have claimed that he died of a heart attack.

"Doug was a big advocate for the vaccine. He even got a photo of himself getting the shot at one of those drive-up locations."

------------------------------

https://en-volve.com/2022/10/17/vac...fter-mocking-those-concerned-over-its-safety/

"Doug Brignole, a bodybuilding icon and a successful author, has died at the age of 63. Brignole was vaccinated against Covid-19 last year after telling his followers that he was doing it to prove the vaccine’s safety.

“'Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don’t die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves),' Brignole wrote on Facebook. 'Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fearmongers.'

"Brignole took the Moderna vaccine last year according to his Facebook post."

------------------------------------

Old Gzr: Me, I think he died of arrogance. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Arrogance is a very efficient killer. I think its great when arrogant people die.

Actually, almost all body-builders in this day and age either have injected steroids or use steroid production enhancing agents. These kill. Men live a decade shorter than women and if men do anything to increase their testosterone levels, they die even sooner.

19. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some thiings I take and somethings I don't. I have family in medicine that I can ask. I'm getting pretty long in the tooth and a lot of these things today are a lot harder and more deadly on old people than young through middleage folks.

You know one of the nice things about getting older. No more colds. I guess that I have already had so many colds that I seldom run across one that I'm not already done with. You don't usually have the same cold twice BUT there are hundreds of different cold viruses.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm longer in the tooth than you Tex and yet I've found avoiding other people means avoiding their germs too, I'm not a people person so its no big deal.

21. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I live in the middle of several acres with a fence around it. I seldon have contact with anyone but family and one friend that I fish with on Fridays. I figure if I catch something it will come from my Granddaughter Danni. My wife picks her up after school and she comes and stays with us until one of her parents gets home. If she gives something to me. I'll take it, she is truely one of my greatest pleasures.

22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yeah kids tend to be full of germs dont they?
    I've got no kids, never had any, so no grandkids either, so no problem.

23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I had one Daughter and we were very close. When she got older and got married they moved in next to me on my property. It's great and I have got to spend a lot more time with my Granddaughter than most people do with thei grandkids. We are in two houses but exist as one family very comfortably. They get to have kid free nights or weekends anytime they want one and we get to have my Danni all the time as a full time part of my life.

24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wouldnt like that, far too close, never get any peace and quiet and I love my peace and quiet.

25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If I want peace and quiet or alone time I have two shops that I can go to. One is a maching based shop for both wood and metal works and the other is a small crafts shop for leather work, fly tying and just small hand crafts like whittling and tooling work on things.

I have worked with my hands all of my life. I like to make things and also like to take things appart to see what mkes them work. Over the years I have fixed things ranging from selfwinding watches through trucks. I don't do house calls anymore but friends and family are always bringing or sending things over for me to look at.

For a long time from as a kid until fairly recently I have spent a LOT of time just in the woods alone. I walk, camp, hike and am just at peace there.

26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As far as kids, they never bother me. For almost 20 years I worked at night. During most of that time my wife ran a small daycare in our home with 4 to 6 extra kids along with our daughter. LOL, for me the sound of happy mayhem is peaceful, sort of like the sound of rain on the roof with an ocassional thunder. I like kids a lot and always have. Had the economy here not crashed in the early 80s about when number 2 was planned we would have had at least one more and maybe two. Instead we kept other people little ones and I got to sort of borrow them and then give them back at the end of the day.

27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hearing loss is one of God's gifts to the elderly. This protects them from the chatter of children. A grandchild of mine is getting his mustache, so the very little ones are not in my presence.

Then too, my ears got shot-out decades ago. My right ear is still in service. Mr. Left Ear is sometimes-ish of use. Got that eardrum blown back in my head.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I am sometimes surprised that I can hear at all. My hearing has had a tough life. Machine shops are noisy and the ship yard was deafening. The squeals, screeches, bangs and booms were constant. Then I started doing gunsmith work and shooting all the time. I didn’t wear ear protection back then. In the end I have a little upper frequency trouble hearing. Mostly it just makes it hard for me to understand my Granddaughter when she is excited and talking fast.

I did learn though. I wear ear plugs when I shoot now.

29. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    so many people are anti vac that old disease that we thought were gone are returning,
    for example
    1) polio ,https://www.forbes.com/sites/edwardsegal/2022/08/13/return-of-polio-virus-is-urgent-reminder-on
    2) small pox , monkey pox , https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/monkeypox
    3) measles out break , https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html
    the list continues
    4)Diphtheria
    5). Chickenpox
    6)whooping cough
    i could go on but what is the point anti vaccers have made up their minds , maybe after watching their children come down with these horrible diseases (we almost wiped out)
    and then be told it was easily avoided. these are you kids

30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not that many people are total anti vaxxers, but with the Covid jab we were all lied to, some of us decided not to be injected before the long term affects were known, and given the deaths and serious injuries from the jabs in my own country we were right to do so.

31. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The die off of the vaxxed is becoming more obvious every day . It is interesting to see some of the government followers still clinging in denial of this catastrophe . I would think this revelation is hard on people that encouraged or even forced their children to shorten their lives with the shot .

32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not just the deaths, many people have lost limbs, mostly legs, from the jabs too.

33. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I worked in the construction trades during my early career. I also used to shoot without hearing protection. I now have a cochlear implant in my right ear and a hearing aid in my left ear. Man made devices are a very poor substitute for natural hearing. Protect you hearing at all times.

Brownbear likes this.
  34. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    We are starting to see cases of Tuberculosis in the UK. As a matter of course the UK population was vaccinated at school age. I don't know if that is still carried out. It has been suggested that African immigrants bring it with them (but then immigrants tend to get blamed for most things in the UK :rolleyes:)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/i7jAQcT7i68Z/ --- Here is an about 5 minute video confirming the Governments population reduction vaccine agenda . This video presents the escalating deaths and plummeting birth rate of the vaccinated .

36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    No offense, man, but come up with better sources than BitChute. There's demonic invasion and UFO borderline vids in there. Not saying they're all crazy, but wow, there sure is a lot of unsupported information in there.

By the by, Europeans have been having fewer and fewer kids for well over a decade ... or two. This is why immigration is having the impact it has. The people coming into Europe SURE do not limit their families to just three kids or so.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we are now seeing reports in the media of 2 new variants of covid that are "not covered by the vaccine" so no doubt they will be pushing some new jab in due course.

38. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

More comment on Covid excess deaths, this time from News GB (I am not a fan of the host on this, but his guest Neil Oliver is worth listening to).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Neil Oliver has his own program on GB news, Saturdays at 6pm.

40. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    He does and he is a decent presenter, he has some interesting viewpoints.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I also like Mark Steyn Monday to Thursday 8pm.

42. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    He's okay, better that Dan Wootton, that's for sure.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    never watched Dan Wootton, he's past my bedtime!:)

44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought Neil Oliver hit it right on the nail head when he said the vaccine enthusiast have now put their fingers in their ears and don't want to hear the statistics now coming in . Frankly though they sugar coated the situation . Probably done to keep from overly frightening their listeners .

45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the vaccine enthusiasts have been brainwashed , the vaccine has been proved to have adverse effects and wasnt tested enough, the reality of which is now becoming apparent to those who dont stick their fingers in their ears and go "la,la,la".

46. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    arctic bill and TMT Tactical like this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I got side effects and reported them to hospital and to Pfizer. Heard absolutely nothing back from them.

The developer of mRNA vaccines himself said that the vaccine was insufficiently tested and should have never been given to young people. The unproven "vaccine" / jab should have only been given to those at risk.

Youth were not at risk for death from covid (unless something else was wrong with them), but a whole lot got inflammatory endocarditis from the jab. The socialist elite jumped on the bandwagon very quickly to test their power over the plebs and to make monstrous mountains of money.

48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
  49. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    One of my friends had dizzy spells for weeks after hers.

Old Geezer, TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Dang, I only had a bit of dizziness for three days, but the ringing in my ears got scary bad.

Old Geezer, Nov 5, 2022
  50. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    pO um,bns
    Why did she get three jabs? We are only getting one here.

PS: Y'all may just need to tell them HELL NO on all these endless jabs which based on what you are saying are not being all that effective or you wouldn't need three.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022