Die Off From The Governments Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Feb 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    This is basically what is starting to happen, a great deal of people are not taking up the latest booster jab offer, even the who were quite staunch about wanting the previous ones.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    1 jab then 2 so called boosters, many people have had 3.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats been my point all along, and the reason why I have refused to have a single one.

4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The government concotion was never designed to fight or prevent covid 19 or any other covid varient . The results we are now seeing proves this out . Something on televised news I was watching , first comes denial and second comes anger . --- I am thankful my tribe of 14 had the fortitude to not give up to the government and their scheme . We are a very healthy group as we haven't compromised our immune systems .

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
    lonewolf, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Got dizzy three days, but my tinnitus went nuts / got way loud. OK, so I've been around hundreds of thousands of rounds going off, maybe sent 40, ... 60,000+ (???) rounds down range myself = some of this tinnitus is my own dang fault and my left ear is ringing at about 40 to 50 decibels right now. Bunches of nerve damage? Oh yes. But after the jab, the tinnitus was competing with me trying to hear people's speech and normal loudness settings on my car's audio system. Noticed that I had to turn up my car radio volume. And the tinnitus was bilateral. I rarely have tinnitus in my right ear, but for few days after the jab, there it was in my right ear, big-time. I thought to myself, "By god this better not be permanent or I'm screwed!"

Y'know what, I think the ringing in my left ear DID get worse permanently -- maybe only 5 dB or so, but as I sit here in the quiet, the ringing is VERY noticeable on the left. Right ear tinnitus resolved back to pre-jab levels -- which is normally nothing with the occasional / paroxysmal "ring-outs" when my right ear goes almost totally deaf for a minute or so.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    wife was very sick from the first jab, not too bad from the second, the third gave her muscle aches especially in her left shoulder, all 3 gave her fatigue and general weariness, she says no more.

7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I had the main jab and two boosters, I was unwell with all three. I am reluctant to spend another week in bed feeling awful, particularly when there are questions about the efficacy and efficiency of the ongoing boosters.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are more questions than answers about the jabs and what was known before the rollout of the innoculations.

9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree - there needs to be a thorough investigation and a public release of all the known dates. Currently we have some data from some countries and no unified inquiry.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I cant see that happening, big Pharma and the UK govt have too much to hide.

11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/GoeXFhXpnxPt/ -- My condolences to those that were dupped into taking the governments concoction . Those that knowingly sacrificed their bodies to help their families I hope it was worth it .

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Millions of rotting bodies fill the streets of New York City! Some streets have bodies stacked up past the third story of buildings.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing that I do NOT believe is crazy conspiracy stuff is that graphine oxide could be in certain lots of the c19 jab. This compound could improve the action of the "vaccine"; however, it can also be a toxin. If true that this compound is in the jabs, then the blood-clotting issues would have an explanation. Could this bump-up death rates if most of the population got jabs? Sure could. We know that the med.-enhancing agent graphine oxide can also become a bad player. Won't cause any sort of die-off, but if one is already prone to blood clots ... uh oh! Growing metallic-like crystals in one's blood stream isn't good.

"Is Graphene Oxide in the COVID-19 Vaccines?"

https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/bri...phene-oxide-in-the-covid-19-vaccines-c3fb09f6

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

More information, this time from the UK parliamentary select committee asking questions about the increase in side effects and lack of efficacy of the covid vaccinations.

It is a bit lengthy but worth persisting with.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

More info from the House of Commons Parliamentary Select Committee, talking about illness and deaths deriving from Covid vaccines.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "coroner's up and down the country have found that deaths were caused by the covid vaccines"....says it all. dosent it?

17. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I think so. The figures of excess deaths and cause given by Sir Christopher Chope certainly give cause for concern.

Whilst I wholly accept there was not the time for complete trials, the details of the level of side effects are concerning.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no medicine should cause deaths or limb amputations. thats simple logic.

19. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It is simple logic but, of course, there are a few people who will have an adverse reaction. What I think we are getting towards here is that the numbers of adverse reacts are far higher than they should be.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What I'm beginning to see are some real numbers that cause concern. This as you've heard me say too many times, confirms that the jab should NEVER have been given to the young. The developer of the mRNA mechanism of action is appalled that his creation was and is still being imposed on youth.

Another matter, what about those people and populations who have issues with blood clotting?! Y'know, women who take the birth control pill have to watch out about any entities that impact blood clot formation. Messing with Mother Nature in this realm could very well cause fertility issues. And, cutting to the chase (excuse the pun), if a person has platelet and fibrin issues, then we could be talking about a "drop dead Fred" event.

The mainstream media has even tried to play-down the cases of endocarditis in young athletes who had just gotten the jab. This sort of agenda negates faith in that media. Me, I know that the people writing most news stories are inferior intellectually to the task. Now they prove themselves morally inferior.

21. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You make a good point OG. The problem that the world governments are now faced with is actually admitting they may have got things wrong. Governments are notorious for brazening even the ridiculous of actions. I suspect it will take years for the whole truth to come out.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    whenever we have an inquiry about this or that it is always years down the line by which time most people have forgotten about it and moved on, which is the reason it takes so long I think, the govt hopes everyone has forgotten about how they got it so wrong.

23. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, it will take years. The advantage for this case is that this has been raised to be dated due to a petition (runs by No 10s own petition site) has exceeded 100,000 votes. Under the governments own rules they are obliged to date the matter. This is done in a form of Parliamentary Select Committee, whereby a chair is selected and MP's and experts asked to give opinions and evidence. This means evidence about the efficacy and side effects of the vaccines are being hear, and made public now and not in a decade's time.

This is the website for it - the covid vaccine petition is now closed (they are all given a specific time limit)

https://petition.parliament.uk

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we will have to wait and see, personally I expect some kind of govt whitewash.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I think this is inevitable, however in our modern "Information Age" it is very hard to hide the truth and it will come out.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont know, in govt and media circles there is something known as " a good day to bury bad news".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    There certainly is, but I wonder if it is easy to bury bad news so easily now? Years ago the newspaper headlines were what caught the eye, but today it is so easy to pop onto YouTube and see what people are talking about.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

Here we go again - Covid passports for travel have reappeared.........ok, so it's if there's another pandemic, but it's back on the table again.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    as far as most people seem to be concerned Covid is over and done with, its only the govt pushing the double jab(flu and covid) that keeps the thing in the news.
    wife's daughter is triple jabbed and has had covid several times, so the vaccine isnt stopping her catching it, or probably passing it on, so I cant see the point in having it, she says its like a bad cold.
    watching the video it seems this is for international travel, many places insist on vaccines for this and that, this is another jab to add to the list. I expect if I wanted to go to Canada again Trudeaux's commie govt would insist I have the jab.

30. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    My condolences to the families of the dead idiots who refused the vaccine.

31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    so your still swallowing all the propaganda? even though the jab has been shown to have adverse affects, fatal ones in some cases, and still dosent stop anyone from getting covid or passing it on to others, remember the govt line " its to protect everyone" which it patently dosent. there is even a govt enquiry into the efficacy of the jab and other independent information is now emerging.
    why do you think the govt is-slowly- paying compensation to spouces of those killed by the jab?
    out of the goodness of their hearts? no, because they are responsible for the deaths by making the jabs mandatory for the gullible.

32. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf, you know the contempt I hold for anti vaxers who are nothing more than (to use your favorite word) sheeple who swallow BS.

Just my view.

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not talking about out and out anti vaxxers, although they are entitled to their views same as you and I are.
    I'm talking about the poison that causes blood clots and heart attacks and amputations that have been pushed by the govt and media as a safe "vaccine".
    I did my research and decided it just wasnt worth me taking the chance, from what I have seen recently I made the right decision.....for me.
    I have no problem with people making their own decisions, but the whole thing was set up like a conveyor belt of human guinea pigs with mandatory compliance.

34. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What the world is witnessing " including this forum " is vaccinated people fearing their fate . I had often wondered how people would react in a SHTF situation . Now I see . Those that took the governments " medicine " now lash out at those that refused to submit to the government and their propaganda . Totally irrational for the vaccinated to be angry at those that " thought for themselves " , as they have done no harm to those that defiled their bodies . Results have now came out " the governments injections , did nothing to slow down the spread of the lab created virus . It was never designed to effect the government created crises . Lone Wolf and I warned our members of taking the government shot , now those that didn't heed the warning need to man up and accept the consequences . Lashing out at the pure bloods will not change their fate . We even have members that have decreed any outside information collaborating the harmful effects of the governments " medicine " as being from bad sources . Denying just isn't going to change the outcome .

lonewolf, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  35. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Poltergeist, you're right, I had not thought of it that way before. Yes, a very many people who took the vaccine, including myself, are now worried as to what the side effects could be. As you can see from the videos I have posted on this thread the "usual" level for serious side effects is one in two million which, to be fair, considered alongside everyday risks, such as crossing a road is negligible. However, in the case of the covid vaccine, the serious side effect cases are estimated (by medical professionals) as one in five thousand. That in medical terms is a staggering figure.

To make things worse the issue has only been revealed to the public, in the UK, via a petition tendered at the government's own website, where if a petition reaches 100,00 signatures there is a requirement to investigate the matter.

The resulting televised meetings have revealed the side effect figures that would otherwise in all likelihood have remained hidden for years. This is not the first time that the medical profession have found themselves in this position - notably previously over the drug Thalidomide that swept through a generation who would now be approaching sixty years of age had more than a handful survived - the case only being settled around 5 years ago (compensation of course, as if money would solve the issue).

As it was not mandatory for people to take the vaccine, people chose not to. I dislike the term "anti-vaxxers" as it lumps anyone who has concerns into a group that may be seen as protesting for the sake of it. It was, and still is, the job of a government to convince the public that any vaccine is not only beneficial, but safe. The UK government has failed to perform that minimum requirement taking instead a bullying stance and a denial that evidence now emerging suggests that things are not as they originally stated (and I am allowing for the need to have rushed the vaccines out given the seriousness of the pandemic threat).

I had the initial vaccination and, to date, two boosters. I am now living with the worry of potential side effects. I have been asked to have a third booster which, as yet, I have not taken up. When I am satisfied it is safe, I will take it up. The grim reality is that the latest findings are starting to reveal that it does not meet the existing medical standards for safety.

36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    and in all likelyhood the only people at risk from this disease is the elderly and those with compromised immune systems, for anyone under 50 the risk is reduced, stepdaughter-approaching 50- has had Covid 3 times and its just like a bad cold, a nuisance but not life threatening.

37. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Conservative estimates strongly suggests the vaccine saved over 20,000,000 deaths so think on that for a while.

The two biggest life savers in the history of humanity is access to clean water and vaccines.

1. TMT Tactical
      I would be very interested in how the Government verified this huge number. 20,000,000 lives saved does seem to be a bit over the top.

TMT Tactical, Nov 20, 2022
  38. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep it must be so because " the government told you so ". ;)

39. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    How is that computed then Max? There is no scientific basis for that claim whatsoever, it is merely political spin. It is, literally, impossible to make a realistic estimate of that nature. If one compare the death rates between countries, most developed countries did not see the forecasted deaths, vaccines or not. Some nations, Denmark for example, took a wholly different approach tot he pandemic but still saw very similar transmission and mortality rates.

Additionally one also has to look at the age range that may have been affected by any increased death rates. Are those who were most at risk in the final 6 months of their lives? Clearly no reasonable person would wish anybody's life to be cut short by illness, however, if a forecast of increased deaths has, for example 90% of its mortality containing people who realistically had less than 6 months to live then it becomes a slightly more acceptable figure but, if, for example, we were looking at healthy young people succumbing (as with the so called "Spanish flu" epidemic at the end of WW1) then the idea of that amount of excess deaths becomes very stark. This resonates particularly with me as only recently my much loved Aunt passed away from Covid, it was news that saddened me greatly, however she was 94 years of age and realism helps me understand that she could have slipped away in her sleep at that age regardless.

I agree with you absolutely regarding the biggest life savers being vaccines and clean drinking water, time and science has proved that again and again (although I would add a good diet and a healthy lifestyle to the list). What we are concerned about here, however, are vaccines that were rushed out to public consumption (if you watch the videos I posted earlier in this thread you will find the admission that some were only tested on mice and very small human sample groups prior to being rolled out for public consumption). Vaccines can take a decade or more to perfect, the very successful Smallpox vaccine is a good example of this and I think we all accept the flu vaccine as a part of life. There do remain serious unanswered questions regarding the efficacy, effectiveness, and testing of the Covid vaccines (actually they are not vaccines, the world was misled, they are a "protein spike" formula - it's in the public domain, not a great secret merely that world Governments chose to use the world vaccine rather than properly explaining the product we were being advised to consume - so even the nomenclature that was used was misleading.

There are more questions arising from the vaccine (I am using the misnomer as that is what the medical professionals and government people prefer to call it) regarding efficacy and side effects than have been answered so far and these are issues that do need to be addressed and questions should be asked by free thinking people as to what we are told to put into our bodies and what the long reaching effect of that may be.

40. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    at the moment we still live in a free country, free to decide what we do or dont put into our bodies, until this changes there will always be people who go against the govt line, some will call them anti vaxxers or rebels , others will call them free thinkers.
    at one time one could take what the govt and medical professionals said as fact, but nowadays with big pharma and huge amounts of money involved we each need to consider things more carefully, is something really safe just because some official says it is? or do we need to do more research ourselves to verify the truth? I would humbly suggest the latter is the case.
    with the advent of possible corruption in the WHO and WEF, Agenda 21 & 30 , and interference from abroad we must think for ourselves in these troubled times as to what is the best possible way to proceed for our personal survival and act accordingly, behaving as the masses do is never the best way.

41. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    All you need is one idiot to start a rumour and the sheeple follow.

Loot at Andrew Wakefield the doctor who started the MMR snowball rolling, he was struck off as a doctor but the damage is done, sheeple believed him and now hundreds of thousands of non vaccinated kids are not only open to infection but will potentially infect other children...very popular in California

Talking of California look at this nutter influenced by Qanon and David Icke
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ds-over-qanon-serpent-dna-conspiracy-n1276611

Time for a lot of people to wake up, stop feeding on BS and smell the coffee IMHO

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Andrew Wakefield does not absolutely contend that the MMR jab causes Autism, in fact he was working on Crohn's Disease which is a gut infection, I have a friend with this condition.
    one should always research whatever is being offered, never take blind faith in something or someone, just because they wear a white coat or carry a clipboard dosent make them infallible or god almighty. just because some official says something is safe does not necessarily make it so.
    check, check and check again, take nothing as the gospel truth until we have thoroughly researched it, after all its our health at stake if anything goes wrong.
    personally I couldnt care less what the sheeple do , they arent my problem, I make my own decisions .

43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've known multiple medical workers in the county I'm going to talk about. Two nursing homes were hit hard by covid. Over 80 elderly and disabled people ended up getting covid. Note also that this is when covid had just hit and there was no vaccine out there. Out of this 80, five died. Understand that the average age we're talking about here is age 78 / 80 years. Plus, many who were not this old were bed-ridden and required a lot of care (else they wouldn't have been in a health care facility). Only five out of 80 of the most vulnerable of people, unvaccinated, perished.

Covid was a bad flu, more aches and pains, than a normal flu. It also caused people with cardiac and vascular disorders to have terrible symptoms and many among this population died. Morbid obesity played a MAJOR part in young people dying. A lot of poor people died here in the U.S. from covid due to being massively overweight. Hospitals in New York City that were located near Chinatown had high fatality rates. Chinese who traveled back and forth to China got slammed with the virus.

PROFOUNDLY FEW people under age 60 who had few co-existing pathologies died from covid.

Hospitals were rewarded for over-estimating the number of covid patients and covid deaths. Those hospitals got more funding and supplies.

The vaccines turned out to only be partially effective and their efficacy dwindles rapidly.

"We Could Be Vastly Overestimating the Death Rate for COVID-19 — Here’s Why"

https://ourworld.unu.edu/en/we-could-be-vastly-overestimating-the-death-rate-for-covid-19-heres-why

"Covid-19: US tracker overestimated deaths among children"

BMJ (British Medical Journal)

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o831

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Exactly OG. after the initial wave the world would have been better placed concentrating on the vulnerable rather than a blanket programme.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    staying away from others, if possible, is a much better plan than mass injecting the population with an untried and unknown substance, all these diseases need human contact to spread, either by personal interaction or on surfaces touched by human hands, removing the human element stops the germs from spreading, most germs can only live for a short time outside of a human host (some literally hours some up to 48 hours) I am led to believe that HIV is one that is the exception.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    So we all stay home, who does all the work then? Keeps the country going? You've not thought this through have you.

Yes you should check

https://www.chop.edu/centers-progra...vaccines-and-other-conditions/vaccines-autism

47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One thing that I've totally ignored is smoking rates. How stupid of me. Smokers, especially those with a long history of smoking, put themselves in the "risk of death" category among covid patients. When I was young, at least 50% of people smoked; among men it was probably 75% or more. Well, not anymore. You just don't perpetually see people smoking anymore.

United States, 30.8 million smokers:

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/adult_data/cig_smoking/index.htm

"In 2020, nearly 13 of every 100 U.S. adults aged 18 years or older (12.5%) currently* smoked cigarettes. This means an estimated 30.8 million adults in the United States currently smoke cigarettes.2 More than 16 million Americans live with a smoking-related disease.1

"Current smoking has declined from 20.9% (nearly 21 of every 100 adults) in 2005 to 12.5% (nearly 13 of every 100 adults) in 2020."

-------------------------------

China, 350 million smokers (10x the number of U.S. smokers):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoking_in_China

"Smoking in China is prevalent, as the People's Republic of China is the world's largest consumer and producer of tobacco:[1] there are 350 million Chinese smokers,[1] and China produces 42% of the world's cigarettes.[1] The China National Tobacco Corporation (中国烟草总公司 Zhōngguó Yāncǎo Zǒnggōngsī) is by sales the largest single manufacturer of tobacco products in the world and boasts a monopoly in Mainland China generating between 7 and 10% of government revenue.[2] Within the Chinese guanxi system, tobacco is still a ubiquitous gift acceptable on any occasion, particularly outside urban areas.[citation needed] Tobacco control legislation does exist, but public enforcement is rare to non-existent outside the most highly internationalized cities, such as Shanghai and Beijing.[citation needed] Furthermore, outside the largest cities in China, smoking is considered socially acceptable anywhere at any time, even if it is technically illegal."

----------------------

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/CHN/china/smoking-rate-statistics

Prevalence of smoking is the percentage of men and women ages 15 and over who currently smoke any tobacco product on a daily or non-daily basis. It excludes smokeless tobacco use. The rates are age-standardized.
    • China smoking rate for 2020 was 25.60%, a 0.1% decline from 2019.
    • China smoking rate for 2019 was 25.70%, a 0% increase from 2018.
    • China smoking rate for 2018 was 25.70%, a 0.2% decline from 2015.
    • China smoking rate for 2015 was 25.90%, a 0.3% decline from 2010.
    ---------------------------------------------

These numbers I've never looked up before. Major oversight on my part.

Anyway, looks like it is little wonder that the Chinese got hit so hard, severe morbidities and deaths, what with 300 million smokers. Holy crap.

Another factor is the level of pollution in China. There's another major risk factor.

"China pumps out more pollution in eight years than UK since Industrial Revolution"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/environ...n-eight-years-uk-since-industrial-revolution/

"CO2 emissions of 80bn tonnes from 2013 to 2020 is higher than Britain’s 78bn over 220 years."

[​IMG]

So, I just went to the med. lit. looking up COPD prior to the covid-19 epidemic, 2014-2015, and found that this pulmonary disease was already BAD in China. People with COPD have a rather nasty risk of dying should they contract covid. Here's a PubMed article I just found:

"Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in China: a nationwide prevalence study"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29650407/

"Interpretation: In a large, nationally representative sample of adults aged 40 years or older, the estimated overall prevalence of COPD in China in 2014-15 was 13·6%, indicating that this disease has become a major public-health problem. Strategies aimed at prevention and treatment of COPD are needed urgently. "

------------------------------------------------------

COPD was yet another factor that increased covid deaths in China. Post covid, I wonder if the percentage of Chinese population with COPD dropped due to the number of deaths among them. Too obscure, I'll never get data on that one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Avoiding other people does not necessarily mean staying at home. It is perfectly possible to avoid crowds outside urban areas. To be fair Max R, you are advocating that the government handled matters correctly, which is a perfectly reasonable view, bur with that in mind I am sure you will recall the advice to "maintain a safe distance"? Presumably that suggested came from the medical advisors. Some occupations clearly do not give that opportunity but presumably it was safe enough to sit behind perspex screens if one is checkout staff or it would not have been allowed.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    You make a good point regarding smoking OG. There does not seem to be any information linking smoking to severity of covid, but there is plenty linking it to Asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) so presumably the severity of covid is likely to be increased within these patient groups. One issue that has come up time and time again, but not addressed, is the use of death certificates in the UK that are outdated for modern medical practice. I was talking with a GP early in the pandemic and he was telling me that there was no option and not enough space to write "died from covid, but suffering from lung cancer" (or other illness) in any detail. He told me that during his additional shifts (he volunteered at a covid ward) Doctors were encourage to write covid as the cause of death on the certificate for ease of administration (again not an unreasonable move considering the pressure medical facilities had been placed under, but now leaving huge gaps in the information that could be analysed in retrospect to gain a clearer perspective).

Pollution, reflected in air quality, must have had an additional effect. In the UK there were a rash of stories a few years back centring around a mother's campaign for clearer air after her young daughter died of asthma. Road traffic for example (in the UK at least) produces far less harmful emissions than it did decades ago, but increasing volumes of traffic and better scientific understanding of the effect of diesel particulates surely undermines that progress to a certain extent. The problem is, as ever, we all want to get around, as renowned musician Julian Cope famously quipped "there ain't no getting round getting' round". And then we get to manufacturing pollution which you so rightly highlighted. As I sit here typing this post on my laptop I am reminded that it was (most likely) made in China and shipped across the world to the store from whence I bought if, so we are all involved in and responsible for contributing to pollution somehow.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "National EHR Data Resource Reveals COVID-19’s Stark Mortality Risk in People with COPD"

https://ncats.nih.gov/pubs/features...d-19-stark-mortality-risk-in-people-with-copd

"COVID-19 was twice as likely to be fatal for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) than for those without COPD, according to researchers who mined a national enclave of COVID-19 clinical data maintained by NIH’s National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). The findings appeared in the International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (link is external).

"The data enclave is part of the National COVID Cohort Collaborative (N3C), which is speeding the search for clinically important answers as the pandemic evolves. The N3C Data Enclave is the largest collection of COVID-19 data from electronic health records (EHRs) representing people nationwide who were tested for or showed symptoms of COVID-19.

"The danger COVID-19 posed to people with COPD was stark: The mortality rate for those with COPD and COVID-19 was 15%, compared with 4% for those with COVID-19 but without COPD. After adjusting for risk factors, such as hypertension and obesity, people with COPD were found to be more than twice as likely to die from COVID-19 than those without COPD.

“'The large N3C cohort allowed us to showcase that individuals with COPD were more likely to be hospitalized and die of COVID-19, compared with those without COPD,' explained study author Daniel Meza, a clinical fellow in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Northwestern University. 'That means more must be done to protect these patients.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.