Die Off From The Governments Vaccine

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by poltiregist, Feb 9, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    werent most people "working from home"??
    staying away from others in a pandemic or large disease outbreak is just common sense, and it was my personal plan long before any lock down was even thought of, we started doing our main shop monthly, before it was weekly , we still do our main shop monthly and will continue to do so, we go early in the morning when there are few people in the store and can be easily avoided.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  2. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Evidence emerging that Covid was the result of a lab leak in Wuhan, China.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lad on GB news last night, only 22 was in perfect health, an accomplished ballroom dancer, took the govt jab, now has heart problems- on lots of heart medication, even has to take steroids, can no longer dance because of his heart problems. thats just one case/

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish not to torment those that fell in line with the government's instructions , however there may be children still in danger of being defiled by the government's brain washed followers . Perhaps by speaking up some can be saved .

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they are talking of even giving young babies the clot shot, its getting really stupid now, its a fixation, an addiction, an addiction of the masses.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lone Wolf, most REAL jobs can NOT be done from home. Can you imagine building a car from parts made in a few numbers by people in their homes. How do you build an airplane in your home. White collar jobs where they actually create nothing and just move numbers might be possible but if you don't have people leaving their homes to make things then there won't be anything for white collar people to sell or do.

I guess that what we are seeing is the difference between blue collar and white collar views and beliefs. I am a maker and fixer. I've built ships, off shore and land based oil drilling rigs, Valves and hydrants, I have repaired guns, washers, dryers, ACs, refrigerators and freezers, dishwashers, cars, trucks… I will tackle anything and have never failed to fix anything that I worked on. NONE of it can be done from my home and I have a fully functioning small machine shop at home.

I can do some things at home but even those will require me to go other places to make measurements and gather materials. There are some things that are totally done on site and then those machines have to then be operated on site. Only paper work and design work and some sales work might be done at home. None of those jobs though actually make anything physical that might be sold or used.

The US is making a just MASSIVE mistake in sending so many of its manufacturing jobs out of the country. For one thing it is leaving Americans without jobs but even MORE important is a simple fact...we won WW2 mostly because we could and DID literally build airplanes and ships faster than our enemies could destroy them. They were overwhelmed.

As we ship our factories over seas we are making ourselves more and more dependent on them and less able to step up ourselves if we need skilled workers again to build an American military. Airplanes and armor are not built by idiots or unskilled workers.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I believe it is driven by financial incentives and, dare I sat it, bribes. Any reasonable governing body would suspend the vaccination programme which an investigation is carried out, ours carries on blindly throwing taxpayers money at Pharma. We've seen this before with theses goons that are power - when it became clear the HS@ was a white elephant the government continued to throw money at buying land and properties that were on the route of the proposed railway, even during the Covid lockdown, where working from home was clearly taking over from travelling. to offices. Finally, recently they axed the northern part of the line, but not until they was wasted further millions on it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree with you TexDanm, but, in the UK we have outsourced so much of our industry that huge amount sof people are now office workers and comparatively few remain in manufacturing. It fills me with sadness - from an emotional point of view the UK was once one of the "workshops of the world", we invented the railways and supplied a very many countries with that infrastructure, now we buy our trains from Japan and Germany. To me that feels like the sort of move that should have caused widespread upset (akin to the feeling in the US if Colt were to be made in China). There eis nothing wrong with buying from abroad, the Chinese make good products, and where would we buy without the Chinese electronics manufacturers, but a little pride in manufacturing in the western world would go a long way to restoring balance. Additionally we have all our eggs in one basket. I was talking with an ex-forces friend recently and we talked about Russia and Ukranian grain and got onto the subject of sanctions. I asked him what he though might happen if we ended on in a similar situation in China to the one in Russia and needed to impose sanctions on China. He suggested that the people of this country would rise up in outage as the shops would be empty of electronic goods and the people of the UK would not stand it - an interesting and valid point of view.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I disagree with the last part about people rising up, people are for the most part sheeple and are cowed by the elite, just look at the covid jab uptake and all lining up like guinea pigs, might be a few but it will be the usual suspects, the insulate mob and others.

10. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's the my friend's point of view - yes people are very sheeple like, but I can see his point, something like being unable to get consumer goods is more likely to reach a flashpoint that political dissatisfaction. If we consider our benchmark of three days without food before civil unrest is it so far fetched in today's consist society that people would be that angry at a shortage of such goods? A few years ago a security guard was trampled to death in the US by people charging into a store on Black Friday as the doors were opened.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Black Friday is just greed, its not conducive to not surviving.
    3 days worth of food is normal stock levels, which are replaced on a Just In Time basis, I cant see it all running out at the same time, there may be shortages sure but supermarkets will run out a bit at a time not all at once, therefore I think there will be a lot of moaning and complaining but very little rioting at least to start with.
    this will be a gradual event, like a domino or cascade effect, something runs out which affects a second item which affects a third and so on and so forth.

12. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Absolutely, and I do feel that the greed that surrounds these events is, daly, representative of modern societal values. You are right regarding the supermarket sand they will, of course, stove to keep food on the shelves and to attempt to maintain profit even when TSHTF simply because profit is their whole reason for being and they will not see any other means to exist.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Supermarkets are all about profit, the way they treat their suppliers is evidence of that, and they will try to keep going, and making money, at whatever cost and as long as possible. they dont do it because they have a societal conscience far from it.

14. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think people today confuse business and charities. Charities are formed to serve some type of societal need and rely on donors (investors) to accomplish their goals. Businesses are formed to make money, either for the owner (investor) or for financial investors. They are not formed to meet any societal need but to simply provide a profit for the investor.

Brownbear likes this.
  15. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree, but I would like to make the point that, in the UK, the boundaries have become blurred over recent years. Much local entertainment (theatres etc) have charitable status, many schools, and so many civic organisations, such as hospitals have volunteers who are often branded under charitable status (it is, of course tax avoidance).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

Further updates on increase in east attacks for people following covid vaccinations - the clip is quite lengthy, however, worth sticking with.

It is worth noting the lack of attendance in the house.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the facts about these Mrna jabs(I refuse to call them vaccines-they are nothing of the sort) are finally becoming more well known, the population have been used as nothing more than guinea pigs for medical research without their permission and this will go down in history as one of the worst crimes perpetuated by the pharmacutical industry.

18. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I agree 100% it looks more and more like it was. alive trial with all of us as human guinea pigs, with big Pharma aided and abetted by our governments in making millions from us. The premature death rate is still around 5% above average and the medical profession have very little to say about it.

They were not vaccines in the true sense of the word, even the nomenclature was a lie (vaccines and is the Latin Vacca, meaning cow, the name being creating by Dr Edward Jenner of the UK who first used Cowpox to "vaccinate" against Smallpox by scraping the skin of a young boy and rubbing the skin if a Cowpox infected girl on the wound. He had noticed that milkmaids who had previously had Cowpox were immune to Smallpox)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "People Died From mRNA-Vaccine-Damaged Hearts, New Peer-Reviewed German Study Provides Direct Evidence"

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ew-peer-reviewed-german-study-provides-direct

Quotations in color yellow-green:

Medical pathologists from Heidelberg University Hospital in Heidelberg, Germany have published direct evidence showing how people found dead after mRNA vaccination died. As this team of six scientists explore in their study, these mRNA-vaccinated patients suffered from heart damage because their hearts were attacked by their own immune cells. This autoimmune attack on their own heart cells then leads to their damaged hearts beating so many times per second that, once the tachycardia unexpectedly started, they died in minutes.

The article, “Autopsy-based histopathological characterization of myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination,” was published on Nov. 27, 2022, in the journal Clinical Research in Cardiology, the official journal of the German Cardiac Society. The research team autopsied 25 victims of different ages who were found dead at home within 28 days of vaccination. They looked at their heart tissue under the microscope to find out why these people died of cardiac rhythmic disruption when they had no apparent underlying heart disease.

In the authors’ own words: “Our findings establish the histological phenotype of lethal vaccination-associated myocarditis.”

In a video analyzing the results, nurse educator Dr. John Campbell, who is based in the United Kingdom, told his audience: “This is peer-reviewed. This is proper science, and a definitive pathological diagnosis by a group of leading German pathologists.” Campbell’s video has been viewed 918,000 times. He has 2.58 million subscribers on his channel.

Macrophages are large cells that are part of our immune system. When the immune system is functioning properly, our bodies use macrophages to attack infectious agents and other foreign matter. Macrophages are a key part of the innate immune system, helping with normal tissue development as well as with repairing damaged tissue, according to researchers from Northwestern University.

But in the case of the people who died suddenly within a month of being vaccinated, the body’s own macrophages permeated their heart muscle, chewing up the muscle and causing spots that disrupted the heart rhythm. This macrophage invasion appeared to have literally short-circuited the heart’s conduction of the electrical impulses, causing the heart to beat irregularly.

The WHO and the CDC do recognize myocarditis post-mRNA vaccination. Both regulatory agencies consider it a “recognized but rare complication.” Most doctors also dismiss myocarditis cases as “mild.”

But the deceased subjects of the German study, as Campbell points out, also had supposedly “mild” myocarditis. The myocarditis appeared only in microscopic spots here and there. However, the electrical disruption of these spots caused rapid and dramatic deaths. In other words, there is no mild myocarditis, as one parent of an mRNA-vaccine-injured teen named Aiden Ekanayake, said.

Campbell recommended that clinicians have a “high index of suspicion” that mRNA-vaccinated people might be subject to this autoimmune myocarditis so that they can diagnose and treat it while the people are still alive. Clinicians pretending that this vaccine injury is “rare and mild,” has led to countless potentially avoidable tragedies.

To be clear, this is not the mRNA vaccine directly damaging the heart—it is worse. The mRNA is injected into your muscle cells, turning the cell into a factory producing COVID-19 spike proteins.

As a result of the mRNA immunization, your body generates an immune response against COVID-19 spike proteins.

Since your own muscle cells were used to make the COVID-19 spike proteins and may have them on the cell surface, your newly-weaponized immune cells targeting the spike protein may start attacking your own healthy muscle cells.

This new German study shows photographic evidence that this happens and has killed people.

=======================

Lucky/unlucky me, I take meds to shut down the above process. Inflammatory disorder runs in my father's side of the family.

Post vaccination (over a year), I had a cardiac stress test and my heart is pumping at over 6.5 liters/minute, i.e. 30 yr old (even though I'm well over twice that age; go figure; I used to smoke; my heart rate runs a bit slow, like 55 beats per minute; if I take a beta blocker, it drops into the 40s which is too slow, bradycardia). My mom's dad drank and used tobacco. That killed him at age 90. His wife, my grandmother, dipped snuff. Killed her at age 100. My paternal grandmother lived to be well over 90. Maybe if she'd not lived so clean, she'd have made it to 100.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
    TMT Tactical, Brownbear and lonewolf like this.
  20. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Myocarditis and Perimyocarditis seem to be most oft named cause of death, especially in young fitter males.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Add blood clotting issues with women in their reproductive years -- especially those taking the birth control pill. Could also be causing fertility issues.

Old Geezer, Dec 15, 2022
      Brownbear likes this.
  21. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

Another Doctor (MD) reporting on unexpected sudden deaths linked to Covid vaccines - in this case two small studies where people had taken the Moderna vaccine.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

More questions being asked.

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "More than two-thirds of Congress cashed a pharma campaign check in 2020, new STAT analysis shows"

https://www.statnews.com/feature/prescription-politics/federal-full-data-set/

"WASHINGTON — Seventy-two senators and 302 members of the House of Representatives cashed a check from the pharmaceutical industry ahead of the 2020 election — representing more than two-thirds of Congress, according to a new STAT analysis of records for the full election cycle.

"Pfizer’s political action committee alone contributed to 228 lawmakers. Amgen’s PAC donated to 218, meaning that each company helped to fund the campaigns of nearly half the lawmakers on Capitol Hill. Overall, the sector donated $14 million.

"The breadth of the spending highlights the drug industry’s continued clout in Washington. Even after years of criticism from Congress and the White House over high prices, it remains routine for the elected officials who regulate the health care industry to accept six-figure sums."

------------------------
    "Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks"

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2020/04/dc-lawmakers-stocks-pharmaceutical-tech/

"In the most recent financial disclosures filed last year, lawmakers reported holding tens of millions of dollars in tech and pharmaceutical stocks. Congress continued to invest in these companies even as it debated how to deal with rising drug prices and tech giants’ intrusions of privacy.

"Some lawmakers like to trade stocks. That fact became evident when Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) unloaded stocks after attending a private briefing that underscored the looming danger of COVID-19. Pharmaceutical companies are among lawmakers’ favorite stocks. As of the most recent financial disclosures, over 50 lawmakers reported investing upwards of six figures in the pharmaceutical and health products industry.

"On the campaign trail, Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-Mass.) casts himself as a fighter who takes on big pharma. His disclosure shows he’s profited from rising drug prices. Last year, he reported owning up to $2.1 million in stock in pharmaceutical and health products companies in a family trust. Those include industry giants such as Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Abbott Laboratories, Eli Lilly & Co and Pfizer."

24. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    To the best of my knowledge no man in my family has ever lived past 80 and most didn't make it to that age.

Brownbear likes this.
  25. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    mine live to about 85 or 86.

26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's no knowing how long the men on my paternal side of the family could live to be. They all smoked like freight trains, so heart attacks and lung cancer got'em around age 70.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    And there is the real issue, people are making money, lots and lots of money, so we get the Pharma products whether we like it or not.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

More information suggesting that the Covid vaccine may be harmful or, at least, did not provide the protection we were led to believe it did.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The link didn't pull up.

Anyway, the covid jab (not a vaccine) was/is dangerous. Getting your body to generate spike proteins is reckless.

The designer of the mRNA process himself said that the jab was ONLY for the elderly and those at risk. If I wanted to go on feeding my family, I had to get the jab. Too, I'm old. Subsequently have retired. Other family members did NOT get the jab.

I got symptoms, exacerbated tinnitus, some vertigo, and a bit of brain fog. These symptoms took 3 days to go away. Not too long ago (a year+ after getting the jab), I had a cardiac stress test with vascular imaging. My cardiac output is still well within normal limits (young man area) and my blood vessels are not clotted-up. Amazing, I used to smoke (quit 20 years ago). Well, the jab didn't wreck my blood vessels.

However, I am so worried about the young people who got the jab. Many went overtly symptomatic with inflammatory endocarditis. This showed-up in young male athletes. I think this was because they were taxing their hearts -- think, ongoing stress on the heart & vascular system = uh oh! One wonders how many youth got endocarditis, but due to their having a tremendous amount of redundant cardiac output, they never went clinical. :eek:

The body destroys the spike protein fragments (the jab doesn't result in the manufacture of complete spikes, only fragments). They are an overt and easy target for the immune system. But before they're out of the system, one wonders how much damage they can cause. You can't just give this to millions of young people as some sort of field test -- that is medical malpractice. So what if the elderly got hit. We haven't decades left to live in the first place.

I think that it is an "in your face" reality that the mass distribution of this experimental jab was to generate massive amounts of money for the pharmaceutical companies and their investors; investors holding executive positions in world governments.

Had the mRNA jab been a reverse DNA device, the danger to people would have been perpetual. If a person starts getting jabs all the time, there is a tad of evidence (from Harvard/MIT researchers) that has shown that by some mechanism we don't have a clue concerning that mRNA code can end up in one's DNA. That's scary monsters. I'll not be getting any more jabs.

Brownbear, lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Incidentally I did not remove the video - the uploader in this instance being Dr John Campbell and the removal notice refers to its removal from YouTube. Has he been censored? I don't know, but he has previously commented the YouTube have a policy of removing anything that suggests or infers any negative outcomes from any form of Covid vaccination.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    censorship at work.

32. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

A reissued video showing myocarditis and pericarditis cases in Swindon area - seriously concerning figures.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  33. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

Questions about excess deaths in the UK

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Pericarditis is a scary condition. "But the heart itself isn't inflamed, just the sack in which it lives!" But that's way bad because:

Usually the pericardium and myocardium (the heart muscle itself) are intimate there's little gap between the two. There's a minor amount of fluid there as a lubricant (think,"oiled machine"), but that is a rather small quantity.

The heart must have room to expand so that it can fill up with blood. It fills/expands, contracts shooting the blood out, fills/expands, ...

If its home, the pericardium, gets inflamed and fills with fluid due to the inflammation, then how can it fill/expand? It can't! Thus, the cardiac output is reduced. Too much fluid in the pericardial space and you are dead.

Can this fluid be drained? Yes, but gee golly gosh, that is a very tedious procedure. The cardiologist must be sure not to jab the heart muscle itself.

Endocarditis is a pathology of the inner lining of the heart structures. I mean, hey, this can even swell the heart valves thus occlude the lumen / the passageway for blood flow between the heart's chambers or out into the lungs (via the Pulmonary Arteries or the entire body (via the Aorta). Bad, very bad, or just freaking fatal without immediate intervention.

Below I've taken an UltrSnd / echo peri and written on it to show what the gathering of fluid in the pericardial space looks like ("a picture is worth a thousand words"):

upload_2023-1-6_14-27-25.png

Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
  35. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    post deleted by moderator.
    personal abuse of other members is not allowed under forum rules.

36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I removed it.
    personal remarks should be reserved for the PM facility not the open forum.

37. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I upset either or both Old Geezer or Lone Wolf with an honest reply ...boo hoo naughty max :D:D:D:D:D

1. TMT Tactical
      YES, naughty Max. What value or information did you post provide?

TMT Tactical, Jan 7, 2023
      lonewolf likes this.
    2. Old Geezer
      I didn't get to read the post; however, when out shopping, I have often watched & heard spoiled petulant children having a tantrum.

When I was a kid, one didn't see that very often. Back then, people whipped their kids right then and there. By the time kids were ready for school, they had become civilized. One didn't smart-off at adults -- the consequences were too great in the realm of pain. Nowadays we witness adults having a scream. And crime rates are through the roof -- no dad at home to inculcate fear / respect for others.

Old Geezer, Jan 8, 2023
      Brownbear likes this.
  38. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:

Updated data from Swindon Great Western Hospital. The freedom of information data provided for the latest video has been redacted by the hospital's data department, the figures in this "updated" report have dropped significantly. A point worth noting is that the publishers of the FOI response are stressing that it was a genuine mistake - you will, naturally, make your ow judgement on this issue, but I have to confess to being sceptical given the redaction following public publication and the excessive drop in the claimed cases.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    "honest reply" my arse.
    I think someone needs to read the forum rules. especially someone that has 5 warnings against them.
    #rule no.1: "no directly attacking another member" repeated attacks will lead to a ban.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2023
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    When without intellectual ammunition, the ad hominem often comes into play.

41. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Even the CDC admits that myocarditis shows-up in young adults, but that government agency royally plays-down the numbers.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

----------------------

"Research linking mRNA COVID vaccine with heart inflammation was 'covered up', claims British MP"

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-up-claims-british-mp/photostory/96216179.cms

"In a bombshell revelation, Tory MP Andrew Bridgen has demanded the suspension of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, alleging the 'cover-up' of research linking mRNA jabs with heart inflammation by prominent health authorities of the British Heart Foundation (BHF).

"In addition, the British MP claims that the problems related to COVID vaccines are being suppressed due to its financial associations with big pharma giants.

"MP Andrew Bridgen has said, 'It has been brought to my attention by a whistleblower from a very reliable source that one of these institutions is covering up clear data that reveals that the mRNA vaccine increased inflammation of the heart arteries.

"'They are covering this up in fear that they may lose funding from the pharmaceutical industry.

"'The leader of that cardiology research department has a prominent leadership role with the British Heart Foundation and I am very disappointed to say that he has sent out non-disclosure agreements to his research team to ensure that this important data never sees the light of day.

"'This is an absolute disgrace. Systemic failure in an over-medicated population also contributes to huge waste of British taxpayers' money and is an increasing strain on the NHS.'

"Adding to the claims he says that the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is almost entirely (86%) funded by the pharmaceutical industry while research departments also get most of their money from so-called 'Big Pharma' too."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Las Vegas High School Student Collapses, Dies After Playing Flag Football"

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...t-collapses-dies-after-playing-flag-football/

"A 16-year-old student died after suffering a “medical emergency” during a flag football game Thursday in Las Vegas.

"Ashari Hughes, a sophomore at Desert Oasis High School, was playing in a home game against Valley High School when she collapsed at around 7:30 p.m., the Las Vegas Review-Joural reported. The student was rushed to the hospital but was later pronounced dead.

"Desert Oasis High School principal Ian Salzman wrote in a letter to parents that Hughes 'suffered a medical emergency during an athletic event' and was provided medical aid from staff until paramedics arrived, Fox 5 reported.

“'It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the student passed away. The school and the entire district mourn the loss of this young life,' Salzman wrote.

"According to her family, Hughes was experiencing chest problems during the game and went to the sideline before she collapsed, Fox 5 reported.

"Hughes’ family had reportedly considered pulling her from sports as she had been experiencing ongoing cardiovascular problems. A doctor had cleared her to play in athletic competition, the family noted."

-------

Article comments:

upload_2023-1-9_0-24-49.png

upload_2023-1-9_0-25-43.png

upload_2023-1-9_0-27-43.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    There have certainly been cases I can remember over the years in athletes, I don't remember the names now, but it has come up over the years.

OG your point about it maybe being present but not clinically/medically noted is a good one. We should also be mindful that some people may miss the "yellow card" system (this is a process for registering side effects with the UK's NHS by filling in a number of online forms - but it is an online self assessment process and may be subject to misuse).

There is also the possibility of psychosomatic symptoms and/or group belief - typically one can see that if you visit a "haunted" building and someone points out that it has an attached ghost legend, even the most skeptical of people find themselves looking around.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    a few days after this announcement this MP was suspended for 5 days for allegedly taking a paid trip to Ghana, seems like TPTB dont like having their jab called into question.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Best give yourself a warning then LW for directly attacking me ;) naughty moderator tut tut

46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    best watch yourself Max , you keep digging yourself into a bigger and bigger hole.
    you are now banned from this thread.
    LW (moderator).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64237949

Andrew Bridgen MPs "facts checked" by the BBC. This article paints quite a different picture to the issues raised by John Campbell. I wonder who is correct on this - surely the BBC would be wholly impartial?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we know the BBC are biased and have a leftist agenda.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's sad as when I was younger the BBC was the hallmark of honesty and good reporting. Sadly those days seem to have gone. So many good reporters have left the BBC over a fairly short period recently that it appears indicative of a lack of confidence in the BBC from within.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I see several of the news presenters on BBC have resigned, many with 20 or 30 years experience.

TMT Tactical likes this.