Disaster Preppers Give Reminders

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 3, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    We did a similar thing when the pandemic hit and we did not venture to the store from March until about June. I think I posted here about my observations of the “burn rate” of our supplies. The lessons we learned was the need to stock more oils and the need to develop competence in making our own oils.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Because preppers had already put-back ammo, the current ammunition depletion on store shelves means little. I can still go to the range for practice.

Even in the 1990s shooters were prepping. I remember seeing people with two-wheel dollies rolling wooden cases of ammo out to their trucks.

I'm glad that Heartlanders are ready for the upcoming SHTF events.

TMT Tactical likes this.