Divine Right Of Governors

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Is there any such thing (orange jeans)? :confused: Wearing jeans is the last thing I want to wear in maritime environment. Although I might wear it (any colour) if the boat is big enough.

3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Daily Mail readjusted / removed sidebar article displaying orange jeans.

Varuna, it's not important or I'd look for it and post.

Similar Threads Forum Date
Here We Go...absolute Power...divine Right Of Kings.. News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 19, 2024
Talk About Ishmaelite Herding...tucker Carlson Has It Right!!! News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 18, 2023
Lessons In India Right Now. Even Given A Injection Of Vaccine, Can Be Hard. The Hangout May 10, 2021
Where Have All The Terrorists Gone This Does Not Suit Govs Needs Right Now. Pandemics Do. The Hangout May 3, 2021
Can You Tax A Right??? News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 24, 2020
The Supremes Justice Alito Discusses Lockdowns And Rights News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 16, 2020
Malibu's Emergency Prep Doing It Right ! News, Current Events, and Politics Oct 23, 2020
Self-defense Rights In Virginia News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 4, 2020
Civil Right Activist Explains Blm News, Current Events, and Politics Jun 27, 2020
Ousted Hhs Official Rick Bright, Phd News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 23, 2020