Diy filter with activated carbon.

Discussion in 'Finding, Purifying, and Storing Water' started by SirJoe, Jun 11, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:

I found this easy to do filter. If you keep fish then it's not difficult to get your hands on some activated carbon. I think in a real emergency this would work well.

2. tb65

tb65 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    I saw this video and it looks like this could definitely come in handy. I didn't really hear this guy clearly did he say he was using toilet water? I would have chose a creek or pond myself. This was a really good tip , thanks for sharing.

3. SirJoe

SirJoe Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. We very often have what we need to clean water in our homes, it's all a question of knowing what to use and how to use it.