Djia...down 40%......one Prediction. And Trump Fired...???

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by Sourdough, Mar 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't totally agree with him, I have followed him for 30 years. I do agree (generally) with his DJIA and S&P 500 expectations. I think, more accurately "I Truly Believe" this 2019-coronavirus is going to have a very large and long term impact. And that it could possibly bring the world to its knees.

Translated......I feel this is going to be very-very-very BAD. Probably the "fourth turning"

I could even comprehend that it could be far worse then the 1929 Depression. A large part of that feeling is based on the whole of humanity on earth is needing some kind of cathartic explosion and relief.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    Rebecca, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Now that the Dow Jones has been brought up I will mention what a fellow prepper came by my house this evening and told me . One of Donald Trumps men over the finances said certain tools were being pulled out of the box to stop the downward fall of the Dow Jones . Does that mean printing up money ? Extravagant money printing I was told spells inflation . Venezuela tried printing their problems away when the people drilling and running their oil production was forced to leave the country . Their inflation is so bad now I hear they don't even bother to write down the price of their consumer goods because it jumps so rapid .

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Sourdough,

Agree that the US stock markets are "Delusional". They're being propped up by USG manipulations.

Yes, the global health crisis will morph into a financial and political crisis. I go further and see this virus crisis as the vehicle for a complete politico-economic global restructuring. From a "macro" perspective, "Trump is dead" has little significance. The national issue is whether our nation will be ruled (not using word "governed") by the "Eastern Establishment" or the interests from "out West" as personified by Nixon, Goldwater, Reagan. The US South is finished.

Besides Dr Doom, NYC Mayor "predicted" the US housing bubble in 2008 as caused by elimination "red-lining".

The "Chinese people" is too broad a term. The business class knows what's going on and have arrangements in place.

China ALREADY sent military aircraft (and some gun boats) approaching Taiwan airspace / waters This was on 4 February, the day after WHO permitted Taiwan to participate in the corona virus conference.

Oil prices for US industrial users can be stabilized by use of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve. It is larger than published. Non industrial users, like us, will take the bus to the doctor's appointment, if available (both bus and doctor).

At some date on the calendar, US national elections might go the way of other institutions - into the history books.

In specific reply;

The DJIA and S&P 500 are not true measures. Much of the DOMESTIC financial reports are manipulated.

Relatively speaking, the 1929 depression was "mild" in comparison. In the 1930s, the US domestic market was a labor market with real economic activity: an unemployed miner, factory floor worker, dairy farm owner/producer. Today, MUCH of labor is really just transfer payments....no true economic activity.

Something to watch for;

Look at how the somewhat obscure - rating agencies - eg Moodys, Fitch, - downgrade the quality of businesses. America's overcapacity will go away for the better.

We can fasten the seat belts but the G forces still govern. A roller coaster ride will be like a canoe on the pond.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If the liberal Demonocrats and their media puppets could scare people half to death and cause our nation to fall into some sort of economic collapse from terminal stupidity they would be dancing in the streets. They are praying to their heathen gods that the coronavirus will cause a major nationwide issue that they will then blame on Trump. They know that is about the only hope that they will have in November.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think President Trump is smart enough to turn this into his advantage. Who wants open border--- Democrats. Who wants to bring back manufacturing to the USA -- President Trump. The crashing economy will be worldwide, so the Democrats can say it was Trump but it would not hold water. President Trump can point to the supply chain breaking because we gave our manufacturing to China and eight years of Obama sped it along. He will be able to point at all these Muslim countries dying from the virus and just how much worse we would be if he had not blocked so many of their immigration plans. Heck I am not a political consultant but I can easily see how to turn this into a major political win for the GOP.

poltiregist likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just wait until Covid-19 moves into Mexico, where it will explode, then Mexicans will spill into America at even a higher rate ... which will further spread Cvd-19 in America. Democrats, "Bring in more peasants!" Americans, "NO, NO, NO!!!"

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Mexico already has confirmed cases. Wonder why the Democrats are no longer talking about about open borders or open immigration? While I am not happy the C-Virus is hear, it is going to make the Democratic positions look real bad.

poltiregist likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Media IS blaming everything on Trump. Should there be a devastating earthquake, it will be the fault of Trump. So why not convince the lemming people that the Covid-19 causing economic damage is Trump's doing ... somehow(?, sanity is out the window with these child-brained people). PBS -- Pure Bolshevik Sh## -- radio & television sure blames everything on Trump, conservatives and/or Libertarians, Christianity, heterosexual behavior ("manifestation of oppression of women"), those who do not worship college professors and Gaia, on and on, the Leftist tantrum continues.

Me, I never was pro-Trump .... until now. Seems he's been putting America -- and especially the military -- back together after the treasonous Valerie Jarrett presidency. He makes Amerikans who are the enemies of the United States Constitution very angry -- that's a good thing. He wishes to protect our borders, which unguarded, spells the end of this nation -- that's a good thing.

upload_2020-3-2_22-30-32.png

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's you a real killing contagion, Antifa in Charlottesville, 2017:

e82a740153296295b461318cd6c73982.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Those cute RED bandannas sure make nice aiming points. Nice of them of to place them in the proper positions.

Old Geezer likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts: