Do You Change Your Mood Easily?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jul 19, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    c66e9f533324b218105c77a14e889cbd.jpeg
    People are people... And each one of them of them has a different lifestyle, a unique world perspective among many other peculiar peculiarities. Among so many particulars are the mood of each person, something that can be very constant... Or extremely inconstant (or even something in the middle of these two options).

How would you define your mood: constant, inconstant or a mixture of both? :rolleyes:

2. Clara1993

Clara1993 Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I think It depends, Sometimes I really feel too good that I don't want or allow anything or anyone to ruin that and Sometimes I'm screwed that Even a fly can get me pissed lol so I think I'm a little of Mixture :)
    However whatever the mood I can be in I am never violent or harsh to anyone usually when I feel bad I close myself in the room and Listen to the musics and it doesn't last long fortunately.

3. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Usually no I don't And by that, i don't mean I am always in a good mood. I mean that if I am having a shitty mood week it will most likely continue and vice versa. If I am in a great mood it will continue for a few days too. Mood swings are mostly for immature of severely depressed people.

4. Rhodolite

Rhodolite New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm consistently apathetic. Mood swings are quite rare and I tend to hold grudges more so than act out in outbursts of anger. Don't like crying much and if I had a shitty week I drink a little more than usual to alleviate stress.

5. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    When it comes to holding grudges i do both. Both hold and outburst haha. Been cutting down on the drink though. It has made me depressive and agressive. And we drink to feel good not depressed.

6. Rhodolite

Rhodolite New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Normally yeah drinking would get people depressed or aggressive, for me it just relieves my tension. My funny metabolism and all that. I generally do it with playing video games when I can because it's fun to mess with strangers online and get them riled up instead. Their misery becomes my amusement in a twisted way haha. Nothing harmful by it- just a great way to brighten up a crappy work week. Otherwise I'd just go terrorize a tennis court or batting cage.

7. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm pretty even keeled. I wasn't always though, I used to be meaner than a rattlesnake until I seen the error of my ways. When I got into working with my thoughts and weeding out the bad stuff and all that, that's when I realized that anger, hatred, all negative emotions are hindrances to growth. It's hard work but after time you can train yourself to react to situations in a positive way. It makes a world of difference in your relationships.

8. Inqogn1to

Inqogn1to New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Id say Im a pretty constant man, my mood changes every other year or so ha ha just kidding. But yeah im a calm and collected kind of person so my mood is pretty balanced most of the time.

9. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I would say my mood is constant. Well, if I'm in a happy mood I don't allow anyone to ruin it so I move away from people with bad mood. If I'm in the bad mood, I'm just quiet and as much as possible stay away from people.

10. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    I've done it before! hahaha, it's hilarious indeed. The thing about drinking is that if you are feeling good it makes you feel great but if you are sad then it will temporarily take the pain away but when you wake you'll feel 3x worse. I have been going to an extremely complicated period in my life and found myself to become sad, depressed and aggressive under the influence of alcohol. So i d decided to cut down drastically. If something meant to make you feel good is making you feel bad you should stop aye?

11. yunken

yunken New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I'm the type that don't change my mood easily. It usually take me almost forever before I change my mood. With that, I will say mine is constant. Lol

12. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    No, not really. I'm not a particularly excitable person and I think those ruled by emotion are not living a life according to logic. But we all have our ups and downs and I'm no exception.

13. Rhodolite

Rhodolite New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Oh yeah if it's making you feel bad then definitely stop. But overall whatever will relieve tension for people is a good thing, otherwise we'd snap and that's not pretty. I'm laid back 99% of the time since it's not worth getting upset over much.

14. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I think in this crazy world that we currently live, trying - at least - to have a constant mood is a great - and very wise, to be honest - decision. ;)

15. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    In that sense I can say that I am very much like you. :) I differentiate very well the alternations of my mood, but these alternations are not something that happen often. :cool:

16. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    The training really can be done, but I believe it is extremely complicated to succeed. But every kind of attempt is valid.

17. PedroP

PedroP Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    Me too buddy. But lately, i've been very worried and stressed about life issues like employment and family arguing. So whenever I drink these problems become worse. Hence I only drink with my buddies nowadays or with my girlfriend.