Do You Have Your Hurrican Supplies Ready

Discussion in 'Hurricane Survival' started by SouthernMama, Jun 1, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. SouthernMama

SouthernMama Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Today is the first day of the Atlantic Hurricane Season. Do you have your hurricane supplies ready?
    I always make sure my supplies are ready in before June. People seem to hit the stores at the start and some items may be hard to find for a while.

We always make sure we have new games, crayons and color books for the kids. Time without electricity can be hard for the kids in the evenings.

Do you make sure you have odd items on hand in case of a hurricane?

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    I no longer am located in a zone where hurricanes can happen. However, having lived through them, all I can say is get ready ASAP. It is a guaranteed phenomenon; the only question is how bad.

3. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    We do. Living in a tropical country, it is a must for us to atleast have little stocks in cases like this.