Do You Often Watch Repeated Movies?

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by WildSpirit, Jun 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    n3ls85l-BZBfzXHpLYRo1q0rBNJMBMz9.jpeg

We all have a list of favorite movies, and certainly we've watched them more than once, right? Even if it's just one single movie, there is always the one that marks us (for the most diverse reasons... personal or not).

What movies would be on your list?

On my list would easily enter: Jurassic Park (1, 2, 3, and Jurassic World so far ;)) , Jaws, The Others, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Toy Story (1, 2 and 3), Scream (1, 2, 3, and 4), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1 and 2).

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Last Of The Mohicans with Daniel Day-Lewis, Love Actually, Faint Heart, Jeremiah Johnson, Moll Flanders, Die Hard series, Hunger Games series............
    Keith.

WildSpirit likes this.
  3. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Kellys Heros, True Lies, Starship Troopers, Die Hard, Last Stand, The Alamo, Rogers Rangers, Red Dawn
    Most anything John Wayne! Wyrmwood!

4. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    The original Rocky, The Omen the first one, Titanic, and Saving Private Ryan. I have seen all of them several times. I am looking forward to Dunkirk coming out this summer. I love when history and human interest meld together.

5. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Last Of The Mohicans is an amazing movie (I would say it's a classic) and Daniel Day-Lewis is an excellent actor (I like most of his movies). The Hunger Games also comes easy on my list of repeated movies becuase I'm totally addicted to this saga. :)

6. Eva.Ling

Eva.Ling New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The Usual Suspects, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill 1, 2, 3, Matrix 1, 2, 3, Jurassic Park, Ice Age, Shrek

7. Deathisue

Deathisue New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    When there is no other way if, there is nothing better than repeating a movie that I once represented something for you, it helps us to connect with the past and thus to be left by the nostalgia that once invaded us.

8. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I do love to watch my favorite movies many times. The story and cinematography always capture my mind and heart. One of the timeless movie that I love to watch is Gone with the Wind.

9. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Wow! :eek: Another "Jurassic Park" fan here? This is so cool... They are spread all over the world! :D

Nice to meet you, buddy... Are you also a Steven Spielberg's fan? :rolleyes:

10. sakakimakio

sakakimakio New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    The Godfather 1-4 and Star Wars 1-8, not so much but always watch them in order (start from the first until last) and hyped even though already know what gonna happen next! I love how the political games work on Godfather series, and in awe of technology and CGI used by George Lucas in Star Wars considering computer in those days were old school and how he came up with innovation.

11. Scarlet

Scarlet Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I do love to watch my favorite movies many times. The story and cinematography always capture my mind and heart. One of the timeless movie that I love to watch is Gone with the Wind.

12. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I love comedy films,and I do love to watch them repeatedly. My personal favorite would be Haunted House.I couldn't stop laughing.

13. airfightermax

airfightermax Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    I love mind bending films and one of my favorite sci fi films would be Inception. It's a really great movie and I always come back to watching it again every time.

14. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    Dawn of the Dead(2004), Resident Evil Series, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, The Harry Potter Series, The Road, Mad Max (all of them), The Book of Eli, Taken (the first 1, other 2 were rather stupid) Man on Fire, We Were Soldiers, Saving Private Ryan, The Hurt Locker, Band Of Brothers, The Pacific, The Patriot (Mel Gibson), The Patriot (Steven Seagal), The Bourne Series, Behind Enemy Lines. John Wick (all 3), Diary of the Dead, Zombieland.

I know I'm forgetting dozens of movies I love, but I'm a movieholic, I like almost every older movie.

TMT Tactical likes this.