Do You Still Watch Cartoons?

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jun 29, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    kUfEvuF7QWI3SiU8hCqcZwInfIpafY5O.png
    Cartoons are directly associated with children (this is a thought that has lasted for decades over time and still prevails :(). But many teens and adults still watch them (I join myself in the group of adults and I don't see any harm in this ;)), however... Many people consider it a great waste of time (but they never say exactly the real reasons to think that way :confused:).

What do you think of this?

2. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    As a general rule, I don't watch much in the way of television of any kind. So, no to cartoons. Most of the films these days are rubbish too, but that is another story.

My wee ones do watch various animated shows though. My wife has found educational ones for them.

3. gran turismo

gran turismo New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Cartoons give a good perspective of imagination and help to be creative. Even i watch cartoon and it's quite simple and relaxing. And there is no harm in watching cartoons.

4. Ronald Collins

Ronald Collins New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Yeah sometimes. Sometimes I'll watch dragon ball z or attack on titan. Very rarely but sometimes.

5. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Always! I watch anime cartoons almoat all the time.

6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    NO..................next question.

Koala and jeager like this.
  7. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    No. The Liberal news is much more humorous.:D

8. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Is that right if I say that I imagine that you don't like watching cartoons? Hahahaha!! :p Don't you have any favorite cartoons? C'mon... It's time to free your inner child. Let it go out to play with the other kids around. :D

Neiltarquin likes this.
  9. texsun54

texsun54 Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    I couldn't even name any current cartoons or know if they still have Saturday morning cartoons like they did when I was a child.

10. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    I have to admit that I occasionally do watch cartoons! We often have these really short, cute, styled ones played right before the news. So, if I am waiting for the news to start and I happen to see the cartoons on the television, I happily watch them! I am still a big child so it can be fun. Especially because of the nostalgic factor - it takes me back to the times of my childhood and reminds me of how much I used to love them.

11. Joshmoy

Joshmoy New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I watch cartoons a lot! I'm a big fan of Spongebob square pants and Tarzan.

Cartoons are my favorite pastime. I also enjoy watching Avatar Series.

12. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I saw it in the theater and many times on t-v.

Avatar 2 will be set three years after the first film and focus on the lives of Jake (Sam Worthington) and Neytiri (Zoe Zaldana) as they explore the other moons of Polyphemus.

I can't wait.:D

13. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    When I watched cartoons I loved Road Runner.

Beep, beep.
    Gone!

Poor coyotee.

14. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I like cartoons up to a point, they're a great way of letting off steam.
    I include films like ice age, monsters inc.,minions and despicable me in the cartoon genre. I wouldn't say I was a fan of any particular episodic cartoon though. I have a complicated sense of humour that operates on many different levels so most cartoons just don't do it for me.

15. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I still watch cartoons till date. SpongeBob SquarePants has always been a killer for me.