Doctors W/o Borders In News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 28, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.voanews.com/africa/doctors-without-borders-quits-drc-ebola-operation

Good afternoon all,

Doctors Without Borders in the news.

Note the article's example of Aristotelian logic: "... its principles of neutrality and impartiality". Do the 3 deceased Ebola responders agree or disagree with Trish Newport, the assistant Manager of this specific program ?

I am a firm believer in safety and security at all times.

Eleven months to go !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The logic escapes me but then if you are looking for an excuse to get the hell out. then it makes sense.

3. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    They are so anti- everything they go to the point of anti-protection. Wonder how Trish would feel if it was her ass being murdered if she's lucky or kidnapped and worse happening to her without any protection. I wonder if the actual workers on the ground were even consulted in the decision. So it's an organization that is so into drinking their own kool-aid they are to the point they don't even care about their own safety.

Well if the people working there for DWB agree with this and stay, it's their own ass. But if they don't have a say in no security then they should be able to walk away without question.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    False logic -- They need to leave because many of the patients won't come to an armed camp. So if half stayed away, they could still treat the other half. By leaving, now none of the patients can get treatment. SIASD