Doomsday Prepper Is Really Realistic

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Pragmatist, Jan 29, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    http://dailypreppersnews.com/doomsday-preppers-what-propels-an-individual-to-organize/

Good afternoon all,

Head Note: I defer to Rebecca and Arctic Bill if this Canadian site is worthwhile. Recently read some articles on bedbugs in Canadian places. When traveling, I would only sleep in truck or sleeping bag. NEVER would I place my decrepid bod on some filthhole matress.

Titled "doomsday...", is really literary license. It's not doomsday but rather reality.

I appreciated reading that a state emergency manager / coordinator (Titles undergoing change) supports this type of preparedness.

Today - and tonight - in this chill on the mid-Atlantic, there will be many who need to have home repairs due the cold spell - and at perhaps one twentieth of the repair costs could have bought a Mr Heater or 2 and a small load of propane cartridges.

Back to glancing at this Daily Prepper site....

TMT Tactical likes this.