"doomsday Ranch"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cpr.org/2020/01/30/forg...is-a-doomsday-timeshare-for-the-middle-class/

Good morning all,

Above link appears to be a continuation story about doomsday BOPs for the "Middle Class" ("timeshares" !!).

Things change. With or without a Harvard PhD ... military intelligence started its phaseout after the Vietnam War ... a guard post like that pictured is also a target landmark. The contrasting color window frames indicate military intelligence at work.

The ranch slogan is not followed; "prepare for the worst" requires addressing the mentioned pandemics and what is described about this ranch shows not addressing pandemics. It's difficult enough for those without Harvard PhDs and military intelligence backgrounds to set up BOP shop for disease emergencies and here we read about transients for only $1,000 a year frequenting the place.

Looks like an aluminum ladder next to the target. No lightning in Colorado ?

Article really about change. Harvard PhDs and military intelligence sinecures ............. Anyone with real experience knows that USDA, Dept of Interior and CDC will prohibit and enforce the prohibition on gardening, hunting and fishing in a National Forest.

Small groups of family, extended family, close colleagues work well. The rest is for the delusional.

Time to wash hands again ......

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Loved the white paint outline around windows of guard tower. Not to mention the red paint on the guard tower. So let's see., window , white outline around window and red colored background, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6 x 24 x 50 scope and 900 yards, against the guard's 556 AR15 or his 12 ga. shotgun. Yep, I win , if the lightning does not get them first. SIASD

Rebecca likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    At Fortitude Ranch, do the local "exotic dancers" take Fortitude Tokens down at the Fortitude Bar? If the ladies don't take them, then this is just another invalid currency.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    And not even made of stone. I'll huff, and I'll puff and I'll burn your compound down... with a few lit arrows and a crossbow.

This state is for morons. I so want to move. Nice to visit, sucks to live here and the current governor knows all about sucking...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I consider my self well prepped . Am living on isolated property with a creek , spring and milk goats .

6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Site administrators, please ban/shutdown Maria4olderMen. It's not even a woman. It has nothing to contribute (V.D. maybe, but we don't want that).

Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have already posted / reported some posts. In my elementary years her (?) posts might have been titillating (sorry could not resist) but they are completely inappropriate for this form.