Doomsday Survival

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by trinicoinmaster, Dec 16, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. trinicoinmaster

trinicoinmaster New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    We are all scared of that day catastrophe strikes. You could 30 stories high in a office working 8-5 when suddenly, all the lights go out, your phone stops working and then the pandemonium begins….

Imagine you are on vacation and a deadly earthquake rips the ground open followed by a monstrous tsunami destroying the coast. If you survived how long can you stay alive? How Long can you keep your family alive when there is no help, no medication, no food or shelter?

What if a deadly plague wipes out 3/4 of the world’s population in 14 days? Heard of Ebola? Maybe a super H1N1 mixed with Malaria and a little sprinkle of the Black Death plague.

A computer hacker decides to cause a nuclear meltdown.

What if the dead rose and tried to eat our brain?

There are over 100 different ways to which the human race can become extinct but the fear of dying is our friend. We are survivors!

Save this page. Learn this page. Let this memory be your light when the world is at its darkest.

Continue reading
    https://flyersclub.international/doomsday-survival-how-keep-family-alive/

howler and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Trinicoinmaster,

First, a late welcome to the Forum.

Actually, I'm not scared of a catastrophe. Besides being an adrenaline freak, outdoor thriving and a Prepper all my life, what I can learn about and prepare for,.. it's done.

Re: "when there is no help..."; Without a public safety organization of some sort, my family and I would experience death.

My family and I are immunized against the super H1N1. It is the H7N9 strain, that in 2916, the US Centers For Disease Control, could not obtain the samples needed to manufacture a vaccine. This might now be an OBE - Overcome By Events - but you point is still 100% valid. The US weak-link is mass medical care.

I write from an area that even if the dead rose - and I only know of one example in history and she lost to Trump - many around here have no brains.

Our problems are less about earthquakes, tidal waves, diseases, computer hacking, ...... Why build a 30 story building than cannot be safely evacuated ?

Our REAL problem is poor-quality political institutions.

Again: Welcome to the Forum !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Because its made a lot of money o_O I'm writing this from a building with 30 floor

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Trinicoinmaster, Welcome to the Forum.
    I learned to not fear death many years ago. The Reaper will take me when he's ready. When TEOTWAWKI comes, it's just another day and you deal with it. That's why we prep.

Dale

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TEOTWAWKI will be the end of life for many people, I intend to be not one of them, that's why I prepare.