Dr Fauci In News; Different Category Of News

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jan 27, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We live in an era where EVERYTHING has become politicized. Some say that science, to include medical science, is above religion and politics. Those who would say that are profoundly naive.

Chinacovid is a very bad actor. It is worse than the flu. We must be careful with this viral disorder that is out and about. We should not be panicking, however. Shutting down national economies will kill more people than the virus can kill. Keeping people off the streets is keeping people away from their physician's office. We are now seeing people dying from cancers and other disorders that could have been caught early had they been allowed to see their physicians for regular checkups. Special considerations must be taken in regards to those who are most vulnerable to the potential exacerbations attending to this virus, sure. Yet to panic every citizen is an act of political manipulation of the populace.

"Big Brother will protect you" is a patent lie. Elitist "would-be kings" wish to acclimatize people to being herded. That is sick. That is a darkness beyond evil.

Those who wish to usurp power are small souls. They are defective. Fireflies give off light. Roaches do not.

Here is what the good people must do to elitist roaches:

upload_2021-1-27_14-44-22.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Arctic Bill,

This is true - but common.

Another personality who experienced this was Trump's Dir of Homeland Security, Kirstjen Nielsen. She "caught heat" also.
    Later, during and immediately after her resignation, some gangs "protested" against her at her home.

Dr Fauci is not just a public health official. He's like the late television news guy, Walter Cronkite. A bland, mundane statement can influence finance markets.

It really is brutal working in Washington, D.C.'s political arena.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Speaking of Dr Fauci and Walter Cronkite ......

Not to belabor my point but read something completely in support of my example and it also involves what's "really going on".

In Thursday's 25 Jan Washington Post - it's paywall so can't link - is an article titled:

"'Nothing more important' to economy than vaccinating people, Powell says" by Erica Werner and Rachael Siegel.

The Powell is Federal Reserve Chairperson Jerome Powell. I do support his principle and also his other work. I'm just pointing out that the few readers in our fruited plain of the Joe Sixpak and Jill Candywine demographic group believe that "economy" means their mortgaged to the hilt house and the car payments. This typical young American couple, regardless of type of formal relationship, will be skipping work and errands to sign up for a vaccination not understanding the ...... may I ? ....... swamp ...... they must wade through to figure out how to get on some appointment list.

Again, for the record: I support the Fed's Powell and the concept of getting the herd immunized.

Foot Note; In the "old days" Virginia was "a 21 state" (for alcoholic beverages). In current times, we are now, as of Friday, a few hours ago, at least, "a 75 state" (for the immunization list).

End of times note: I feel blessed that our nation is not mobilizing for war. Can anyone imagine a mobilization mess ?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "End of times note: I feel blessed that our nation is not mobilizing for war. Can anyone imagine a mobilization mess ?!" -- Pragmatist

We do not have the engineering capabilities that existed during WWII. We are now a dumbed-down nation. We rely on computers for every single step in the construction of anything. Our engineering schools no longer turn out real engineers. Our educational system does not select-out students who are of superior intelligence. Too high of a percentage of the teachers in our ed. systems are insufficiently intelligent/educated to be allowed to teach. We have too many get-by teachers and get-by curriculums to run a modern nation. America is failing even during non-mobilization times.

And then also, one must take into consideration that during previous wars, America had something generally referred to as "morality", plus a thing called "work-ethic". These concepts are now absent. This nation is dying.

The polio vaccine had some horrifically bad outcomes in the 1950s. Plus, central nervous system viruses were introduced in the polio vaccines of the 1950s that are now showing up in my generation.

Today's citizens now readily take vaccines because the Borg has indoctrinated them that science is God. The covid vaccines are going to have FAR more problems than what was seen in the polio vaccines. Rush rush = death death. This vaccine is going to cause older people some serious health consequences, to include death. The MSM will not report this.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Old Geezer,

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/28/world/europe/vaccine-secret-contracts-prices.html

Still have memories of the polio scare era. I'm already since long ago a Dr Benjamin Sprock neurotic mental case.

Understand the engineering loss. Had considered - still do - the educational system as a foreign enemy's Trojan Horse. My agreement again; The US is being expelled from the Western Pacific, Middle East and, already, from sub-Sahara Africa. We had just built a state of the art drone base but could not maintain a perimeter security.

I've got a basic understanding of the COVID-19 vaccination program(s). The above link, even though NYT, provides the restructuring background of health care delivery systems here in the fruited plain. One of the reasons I like the Johnson and Johnson shot/jab is that it's for the labor force and not for the Social Security senior citizens. The other main reason is there's 50% less risk because of half the events to get the shot/jab. Illustrative: one drive to clinic. Statistically, driving a vehicle in icey weather for an old person has a closer resemblance to Ted Kennedy's driving episode than to, say, the off duty LEO who drives with much training and experience. Another reason: Any reaction is a single event because the shot/jab is a single event.

Without some shot/jab, travel is restricted.

I'm omitting much and much still do not know about ... something like former SecDef Donald Rumsfeld's "unknown unknowns". Fortunately, for once, I'm old and have more existential scares .......

at least until getting mobilized for some war ............

TMT Tactical likes this.