Drinking Water And Hurricane Dorian

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Sep 6, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://wtkr.com/2019/09/05/virgini...otential-risks-to-water-supply-due-to-storms/

Good morning all,

Above obviously focused to eastern Virginia but principles applicable to preppers elsewhere.

Darn ! I can't use Old Spice flavored household bleach.

Am anticipating a loss of electricity. Can I contact the Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services via semaphore flag signaling ?

If I or other coastal Virginians need info on emergency medical matters, VDEM, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, is not the org to contact. Show up at Waffle House or Golden Corral and you'll meet in person all the folks who will give you the best answers and next step to do to resolve your question.

TMT Tactical likes this.