New Member Dutch here

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Dutch, Jan 19, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Dutch

Dutch Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi everybody! Dutch here in Indiana. I'm into primitive survival skills, and section hike the AT and others when I get the chance. I am looking forward to learning some new skills. The more you carry in your head, the less you need in your pack. (At least that's what I've heard, lol)

2. Jeffrey Lazario

Jeffrey Lazario Active Member
      31/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi dutch. I'm new here too. Also interested in sharpening my primitive skills. Especially hunting with primitive weapons.

3. Dutch

Dutch Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi Jeffrey! Yes that's a big one. I have had very little luck in that area. I am concentrating on primitive trapping techniques right now.

4. Darrell

Darrell Administrator Gold Supporter
      133/173

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum Dutch o/

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  5. branchd77

branchd77 Administrator Staff Member Gold Supporter
      257/345

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum guys. If you need anything just message. Please help our community by posting any topics or threads on anything you think they will find useful.