E. Australia Wildfires

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 10, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Isn't that near Keith? I hope he is OK

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I viewed an article about how the ISIS is requesting believers in America and Europe and England and other countries to set "Wildfires" as an attack on enemies.

"The Islamic State terror group may have recently lost its leader, but a media outlet affiliated with the group is urging followers to continue to literally set ablaze new paths of terror and destruction.

At least four propaganda posters have appeared in recent months from the pro-ISIS media outlet Quraysh Media that have encouraged followers to "ignite fires" of their own, literally setting wildfires in the U.S. and Europe as a means of "waging jihad," according to the Middle East Media Research Institute."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-terror-network-wildfire-us-europe-threat-media-outlet

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/isis-urges-followers-unleash-wildfires-america-europe

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I had been wondering why they hadn't already thought of this . Same thing with the remote detonaton devices I was years ahead of them thinking of that one . I suppose that is why they gave me those brain thinking tests when I joined the military . Out of about three hundred there was only three of us that they considered were on the correct thinking process to go into specialized training . This alternate way of thinking no doubt is what draws people into forums like this . Three out of one hundred sounds about right to me as the percentage of people that would be drawn into the prepping community .

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    TMT Tactical, Rebecca and Sourdough like this.
  5. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    To look on the bright side these isis type seem to be mentally deficient . Probably mainly because of inbreeding and quite frankly bad genetic stock to begin with . They can't keep up with successful countries so it is really the reason they hate the successful countries so much . In their low IQ minds they think , their thinking and reasoning process is the same as the successful nations . If that statement offends some so be it , because that is what I honestly believe .

TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  6. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I heard talk about them starting fires years ago.
    I think they take credit for lots of things they don't really do though.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.