Economical Burial Shroud

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have noticed this about American forums and their news sections, on British forums the new sections are normally reserved for news related to prepping and survival.
    not complaining, just commenting.

TMT Tactical and Max rigger like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

Here in the upstart colonies, just about everything is politicized.

Stockpiling stuff for a pending hurricane is subject to laws, regulations and decrees. A medical kit involves government involvement via the RX pharma. If a "neighbor" reports to the authorities that during a weather emergency someone is hoarding or price gouging, it is something involving some level of governmental investigation somewhere on the time-line.

How do prudent citizens formally learn about Prepping ? Governments at all levels control most sources.

My inflatable boat is properly registered at the least costly method because I know the various types of registration. This is a matter of government.

I'm not into firearms but many Preppers in the upstart colonies are. Discussing this subject inherently and frequently involves political discussions. It's a big subject here in Lord Fairfax's colony.

The Forum section's subhead does read "news, world events and politics".

I can guess that a Brit Prepper carrying flares needs to keep abreast of governmental regulations. It's definitely a matter of news if/when any changes.

TMT Tactical likes this.