End Of Earth Survival Report

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Sep 16, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...roaches-Lembit-Opik-Asgardia-asteroid-warning

Good morning all,

A scientist affiliated with Parliament - guessing it's the British one - provides above report.

Note that if not incinerated, then would starve.

A relocation from Earth to other location means I have to repack all my bins - and my HAZMAT stove fuel would incur additional transport charges. I'm thinking of staying here and if not more food would break my rule and consume alcoholic beverages and semi-junk food.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lembit Opik is NOT a scientist, he is a failed British politician and not a very good one.
    take anything he says with the proverbial "pinch of salt".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    IMHO this guy is a kook. He has an opinion, and we all know what those are like. Yes, everybody has one and they all stink.

If we do take the question seriously or rephrase it, would we survive, or who would survive? I think yes, somebody would survive, and mankind would continue. The United States has a published Continuance of Government plan. I have to believe that every other first world nation has a similar version. You know we have hide-aways like Cheyenne Mountain or the Greenbrier probably dozens of others like those where the Government elite will hole up. What would make us think that we are the only ones with a plan? Every Government on the planet is in the same boat.

Didn't the Clovis people in North America survive a comet strike, or some meteorological event? They survived, and they were only one step removed from the Neanderthals. Sure, you have to find someplace that is habitable. Sure, you will have to hole up for a time to be able to withstand the weather. People will survive. What do others think?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    LMAO! How many dooms day movies has this guy watched. Yes, a big rock will fall from the sky some day in the future. How far in the future, unknown. Can I do anything about it....NO. So, am I going to worry about it....NO.

Survive if you can, and never quit fighting to survive. That's all we can do. Just my opinion.

Dale

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I was just reading something similar. You know what nobody keeps track of? How many times these people are wrong. If I predict every day that an asteroid is going to strike, and I make the same prediction for the next 20 years, when it does hit does that make me right? I got it right one time in over 7000. You make enough predictions one of them could be considered right. Doesn't make you an expert. Doesn't make you any more believable.

6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is BIG money and power in bad news and no money at all in good news. People have been predicting the end of the world as long as there have been people. The one consistent thing is that they inevitably end with BUT if you will give them lots of money or power that they will save you. Crooked evangelists fill their seats and pockets, not with stories of the love their god has for you, rather they fill it with dire threats of eternal damnation unless you repent and give them a bunch of money. Con men play on fear and greed. The entire global warming end of the world thing is a HUGE con. It isn't backed by real science rather it is based on short term observations that are then projected into a future without proof that it is even possible. If you use that kind of science then about midnight every night you would start telling people that it is the end of the world and the sun was GONE.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.