Endgame Apocalypse Ww3 Will President Trump Start World War 3? And Why Should Liberals Stop Worrying

Discussion in 'Books' started by P4ND4, May 4, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. P4ND4

P4ND4 New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    Endgame Apocalypse WW3
    Will President Trump Start World War 3?
    And why should liberals stop worrying so much?

Currently, an analysis is presented that is worth reading carefully and admiring every detail regarding what currently overwhelms and disturbs all countries. A 3rd World War, it may be because of President Trump and his great cravings for power or the religious with his mastery of the masses through the popes. This book makes a wide recognition of the events that have happened and could happen in the following years. What will happen?

Here is the book so you can also read it and do your own analysis: https://www.amazon.com/Endgame-Apoc...words=endgame+apocalypse&qid=1588432274&sr=8- 9 9

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum.

And thanks for the SPAM sandwich. Would prefer another on dark rye with Swiss cheese, if you come back by here to introduce yourself.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    Skywalker likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon P4NDF,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm sure you'll appreciate reading and participating in the threads.

Do you have a background in warfare / international relations to recommend the book you linked ?

It would assist if you'd mention where your write from and a dash of your bio that gets you to recommend the book.

I have a hunch that Timor and Trinidad-Tobago are not disturbed.

Skywalker likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It almost never seems to work when someone makes one post trying to sell something. Welcome if you wish to join us.

Skywalker likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    WW3 will be over in the time it takes a nuclear warhead to get from Russia or NK to US or Europe.
    an all out nuclear war is unsustainable for either humans or the planet, which is why its the one thing I do not prepare for.

howler likes this.
  6. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member
      82/115

Blog Posts:
    When WW3 starts it’s BOAKYAG* time.

*Bend Over And Kiss Your Ass Goodbye

7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Panda4, please get lost.

Or should I say, get more lost than you already are.

Skywalker likes this.
  8. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member
      82/115

Blog Posts:
    I have the feeling that he/she/it will not be seen again on this forum.

9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And there is the Ignore switch.

Some member on this site noted how many more watchers we were getting during this covid time. Noted that myself also. Hope we don't get a bunch of creeps. "People" who are only negative & nuts should be banned. Most of us come here to learn and to contribute, therefore it is more than just annoying to have to deal with those who have psych issues.

If you live in a warm climate and your house is near pond water / standing water, you end up having to screen-in your back porch to keep out the mosquitoes.

howler likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are always more watchers on prepping forums during events like hurricanes and forest fires and now a pandemic, as soon as its all over they disappear never to be heard again back to their mundane little lives.