Epstien Arkancided. Who Didnt See That Coming?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Aug 10, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Last Outlaw,

About 10 days ago he survived an assassination attempt.

This time he didn't.

I'm sure burial services will not be at "Orgy Island", USVI where he and a certain POTUS visited with young ladies.

The adage "She's legal - but just barely" might not have been applicable.

That island, forgot name, is, I believe now restricted airspace.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    WOW. Are you surprised? Considering other suicides of key figures over the past 2 years...whose names all escape me at the moment. Is it one of those "if you get caught, don't implicate me." ? Out of fear, he took his own life, or did somebody do it for the other people who fear being charged?
    Whatever happened to making sure there was no means for prisoners or defendants to harm themselves while incarcerated?

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    possible suspects:

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Ghislaine Maxwell, Leslie Wexner, Tom Barick, Woody Allen, Mort Zuckerman, Larry Summers. Bill Barr, Ken Starr, Lawrence Krauss, Steven Hawking, Steven Pinker, Harvey Weinstein, also, lec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Ted Kennedy, David Koch, Courtney Love, and former New Mexico governors Bill Richardson and Bruce King, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Chelsea Handler, and Woody Allen. Another dinner reported on by New York featured billionaire Mort Zuckerman, Google co-founder Sergey Brin, magician David Blaine, Donald Trump, Les Wexner, and a former British Cabinet member Peter Mandelson. Another cabinet member, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross, also reportedly socialized with Epstein shortly after his release from prison in 2011.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  6. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Vicky Ward, the journalist who wrote the 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epstein, told Slate that “You got the feeling that his friends weren’t real friends — he owned them — that he was the kind of man who collected information about people and then used it over them.” Ward has also offered a more scathing assessment, saying, “What is so amazing to me is how his entire social circle knew about this and just blithely overlooked it … all mentioned the girls, as an aside.”

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...rolodex-famous-friends-and-acquaintances.html

7. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  8. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
  9. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    And I've been seeing things suggesting Epstein was shuffled away under witness protection and is not dead. Will we ever know the truth? Will he make claims against all the rest of them?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm pretty sure he is dead but I have seen these mentions as well. The question is, if that is the case then which side has heim under protection? The Guilty parties or those who want to prosecute?

Another thing is President Trump retweeted one of the conspiracy theories today about Bill Clinton killing Epstein.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-bill-clinton-jeffrey-epstein-suicide-theory

11. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
  12. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Did ANYONE NOT see him dead well before any trial? I know people that made betting pools on when/what day he would die. Suicide....ROFLOL! and I'm a millionaire.

Dale

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  13. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is my take. He faked a suicide attempt to be put on a suicide watch, for his own protection. TPTB had it removed and he got an assisted suicide.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Morgan101 and Radar like this.
  14. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sadly, I don't think we will ever know the truth. If he did what he was accused of no punishment could have been cruel and unusual enough. There were a lot of very powerful people on both sides of the aisle that wanted this to happen. Suicide is entirely to convenient.

15. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

Why speculate ?

Ask the knowledgeable. Vince Foster of Fort Marcy Park, Virginia can explain.

So can Ed Wiley, the deceased dearly beloved of Kathleen Wiley, the unpaid intern in the Clinton White House. He passed away near here in one of our most rural counties really off the beaten path.

There are no patterns; just small funerals.

16. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The pervert is dead, good riddance, whats the problem?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

The problem is the procedure.

Dead men tell no tales.

Hidden criminal activity involving underage girls is abhorrent and you expressed this well.

Hidden criminal activity involving large contracts is not even a matter that can be understood by the public.

The precedent is set.

The debs disappear.

Lives are ruined.

Prior to America's 2008 era financial meltdown we went through the Savings and Loan racket. Fortunes were made; collateral was falsified. The differentials were made up by the electorate. The story continues and hopefully stops 8 November 2020.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    we had the same thing over here with Jimmy Saville, you cant procecute a dead man.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  19. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    On the one hand he's dead good riddance, on the other hand it is a great shame that he will not stand trial. I'm betting a great many rich and powerful people heaved a huge sigh of relief when they heard the news he was dead.
    I will not speculate on the cause of death or who else could be implicated and nor should anyone else, because we are not in possession of the full facts.

20. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Once proven as dead, can one be proven alive and make stuff stick? I wonder. Remember, once hung, no further hanging needed.