Era Of Radiation

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by EarlyMarksman, Jan 17, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman Master Survivalist
      262/345

Blog Posts:
    We already know that the government and massive corporations see us as guinea pigs, and with the recent push for 5G we have now entered a new era of radiation. Electromagnetic frequency (EMF) radiation is regularly pumped into our systems by cell phones, smart devices, Wi-Fi routers, etc. When cell phones first came out people began to feel the effect of this radiation, as it has been linked to brain tumors, anxiety, depression, messing with the blood-brain barrier (especially that of children), and a whole slew of other issues. Studies (conducted by the same people that sold and pushed these products out, mind you) apparently said that cell phones were 100% safe. Of course, they were incorrect.
    It turns out that these devices are not safe whatsoever and cause several mental and physical issues, some of them being stated above.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-d...tion-and-how-to-protect-yourself_2851000.html
    This article talks about the dangers of EMF radiation.

And this link directs you to a video exposing the dangers of 5G.
    https://banned.video/watch?id=5e0f4ef253736b0016a7283d

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Early Marksman,

Didn't even pay attention to this being missed by the thinking public.

Besides the radiation effects, the viewing gadgets have screens indirectly traced to optical health matters.

I'm not worried about any 5G dangers. It's not near the top of the list to worry about. Pharma for immunization against disease is.

EarlyMarksman and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    then you should be, there are plenty of risks to human and animal health listed online.
    there is a petition in my area to get it banned here.

EarlyMarksman and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

What is there to worry about ?

Here, the contracts are already signed and funded with work progressing.

I'm aware of 5G health risks. These risks are not even near the worry levels of health risks from damaged sewers, floods transiting residences, medical clinics, animal shelters, ......

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the trouble with 5G radiation or any other type of radiation is we cant see it, I can see diseased individuals for myself, I cant see radiation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    L.W.,

I understand the 5G radiation danger with or without warning signs.

5G was a national policy decision just like nations have policies on food rationing, health care access, etc.

Some diseased individuals are difficult to determine - at least for me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes but it has been forced on the population without any consultation, I don't want 5G and I know lots of people who don't either, I hear the US dosent want us to have CHINESE 5G either.
    4G was bad enough, 5G is a hundreds of times more powerful and more damaging than that.

8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Completely understand what you're saying.

Less the theatrics, what public consultation exists ?! Here in the upstart colonies, public participation is unofficially restricted to lobbyists. I was once with the political department of a US oil company. I am familiar.

The US public does not care if our 5G has Chinese components. Government checks like Social Security, FIRS, DEFAS, SNAP govern and control the public's view of just about everything.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was actually referring to the proposed UK 5G network but I hear what your saying.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    why not also BANNING 3G,, 4G too?
    Does the OP or anyone here understand the difference or the industry standard for all those?! Or merely copy-paste anything from the web?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Get used to the idea you are going to get 5G. Technology always wins out over public concern. For good or bad, 5G will happen.