Eu Army?

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by lonewolf, Nov 14, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I saw that news item. Interesting.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Maybe 'tis but a passing fever.

The human species is given to such fevers. Sometimes they prove fatal ... to many, to very many.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Oldguy

Oldguy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Germanys history is no worse than many others including the USA !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the USA didn't start 2 world wars!!
    they didn't think it could happen in the 1930s either when Hitler came to power.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is a plaque in the EU building in Brussels which reads: " national sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying EVILS of our times. the only final remedy for this evil is the FEDERAL UNION of the peoples". i'm sure they said something similar in 1939.
    (I wonder if they mean "final solution" not remedy ??, this was the phrase used by the Nazis about the Jews).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    No! Britain started WWII

And during the great depression the USA lost six million people! yep six million just disappeared with no record of there death anywhere, not in hospitals, jails or even by the side of the road . There births were recorded and they appeared on the census but just vanished by the next census.
    That's six million dead by neglect !:(

8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    what the hell are you talking about?WW2 started when Germany invaded Poland on 1st September 1939.
    FYI Armed Invasion IS an act of war.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Negative.....this is phony history.

WW2 is a continuation of WW1 and WW1 is a continuation of the wars which went on in Europe and their grievances since Waterloo.

If it was not Hitler it would have been someone else....perhaps even worse...

There were wars in the 1840s..and again in the 1870s..of which most never hear anything about it.

Even the English Prime Minister...Lloyd George stated coming out of the Versailles Treaty....that what they had done is sign the document which guaranteed war in 20 years. Lloyd George was rather correct in his estimate.

There are other reasons behind these wars..but reasons and policies avoided in most history books.

I know this because today...among unthinking and emotional people....Hitler ...has become a by word...wherein whenever someone calls another "Hitler" the topic is supposed to be over....they used "Hitler."

What else can someone say...they used..."Hitler."

Hitler has become so overused among unthinking and emotionally groomed and conditioned people..ie...brainwashed...that very few realize that the Communists have been far more murderous...than the Germans.

I am not justifying Hitler...but I am also and at the same time aware that someone uses and misuses the word.."Hitler" to herd people who know little history into not thinking but into reacting...even into a voting booth.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know how you can say someone is worse than Hitler, with all the millions he had killed.
    keep taking the tablets.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Thank you lonewolf..for confirming my position.

Whenever I hear some so called....expert or elected leader use the word.."Hitler"......I know that I am automatically ..by default..suppose to stop thinking for myself...and join the herd....to become a robot...

And these pimps use that name often to condition people to stop thinking for themselves.

I have been teaching people to break out of this kind of thinking and learn to think for themselves..to question what is an Expert...or such an political/social/pimp.

I get very cautious when I detect someone trying to use the Good Cop/Bad Cop technique..on me or those around me.

This technique is sometimes and more formally called a Hegelian Dialectic.

Very few stop to think and realize that they are both cops.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    No sir WWII started when GB declared war on Germany!
    It may be because GB had a pact with Poland
    Hitler had been invading European countries for several years by then
    Please get your facts right !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no sir, Germany started the war by invading Poland, by crossing into Poland they started the second world war, GB told Germany to remove their troops from Polish soil or we would be forced to declare war, Germany did not do so, so Winston Churchill was forced to declare " a state of war exists between our two countries", Poland was an allie so we had no option.
    I think history is taught differently in your schools.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Germany invaded Poland, that is not the start of WWII
    WWII started when GB declared war on Germany
    GB was not invaded
    GB was flexing its world power status, a power it no longer had! And GB's last act as global policeman

GB told Germany to remove their troops from Polish soil or we would be forced to declare war, Germany did not do so, so Winston Churchill was forced to declare " a state of war exists between our two countries",

There you go you said it yourself.

I lost several uncles on my mothers side GB during that war! I also lost several uncles on my fathers side Nazi's in the same war. I have no bias, Just the facts mam!

There is no point debating right or wrong in WWII so I wont.

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Germany invading Poland it invoked a state of war, that war evolved by Germany's invasion of France and the low countries into WW2, not just England was involved, many other countries were too, also the USA after Pearl Harbour, but the invasion of Poland is what set it all in motion.

Brownbear likes this.
  16. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    Yes the invasion was what set things in motion but Germany did not declare war on GB and actually wanted peace with GB
    no invasion of GB was planned at the start of WWII it was the bombing of occupied territory by GB that forced Adolf to consider invasion to halt the bombing.
    It was the honour of upholding the treaty with Poland that kicked things off, in my opinion GB did the right thing upholding that treaty but the cost was very high! Hiltler was banking on further appeasement as had been the last few years.

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes there was terrible bombings on both sides, my home city of Plymouth had a bad time of it and most of the city centre was flattened, the real target of course was the dockyard.

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Guy is correct....

If you read certain aspects of Mein Kampf...Hitler did not want to go to war with England.

For Germany ..like Japan....knew that if you go to war with England...you risk war with the United States.

Treaty arrangements turn out to be a way of insuring that the proper nations go to war when it is time and properly scheduled to happen. Treaty arrangements are to guarantee the next war.

George Washington had the right idea...trade with everyone, treaties with no one.

Somehow our leadership here in America is too stupid to learn.

And Great Britain was never a global policeman..per se...that is a hoax...a carefully crafted hoax.

Great Britain ruled the waves to protect it's world wide trade for the Crown Interests..the merchantmen and bankers operating out of London, England.

If England were the world policeman....the natives in the Crown Colonies would not have been treated so badly. This too is a covered up piece of history. Crown Colonies are different from Commonwealths.
    Crown Colonies are a private holding of private investors...and in Crown Colonies the Crown is law..and the Crown can make or break any law needed to protect their investments.

The people in these Crown Colonies never had the protection of English Law. Again a avoided and covered up piece of history.

The Crown is not the King or Queen but the Merchantmen out of Olde London who were running and controlling world trade and maintaining their world wide monopoly.

The railroad....the Orient Express....from Berlin to Bagdad was Germanys way of breaking out of the English Merchant Monopoly on the high seas and establishing trade to the Orient.

Germany could never quite compete on the high seas against the British Navy and merchantmen.

This is a carefully covered up history ....in the books.

It is these merchantmen who carried out the world drug trade..and still do...including the banking behind it.

The so called Opium Wars was a Crown War.

The Amount of history which the average American ,and it seems also the average Englishman, does not know as compared to the "Authorized /PC version of history is astounding.

Our system here in America keeps us verily dumbed down about the true nature of the history going on out there ....to an incredible amount. And it ought not to so be.

The Germans wanted to go out into the world and trade....and reap their benefits of said trade...
    But whenever they did they had to go through Crown controlled rules and the Crown got their profits.

This was the German cry for "The Living Room" Lebensraum.

The irony of this is that today this is England's problem with Brexit....the English are losing out to EU controls on their economy and production. Brexit is the English way of breaking out of these controls..for English Lebensraum.

England is suffering under what happened to the Germans which lead to both WW1 and also WW2.

The Germans wanted to control their own trade and profits..not cede them to the English Crown merchants.

What an Irony...history repeating itself.

Olde Guy is correct...about the nature of the war....except that WW2 is a continuation of WW1 and WW1 is a continuation of wars which took place in the 1840s and 1870s in Europe.

And up until WW1...when the Crown Monopoly got into trouble ..if the British Navy and Army could not handle it...the French La Grande Armee...handled it for them.

In WW1 the French could not handle the Germans and America was called in to handle the Germans for the Crown.
    And we have been doing so since WW1...and even since the Boxer Rebellion where we , along with many other nations, secured China for the Crown.

I knew this Crown monopoly was still in effect before Gulf War 1 when Saddam was dumb enough to parade that frightened English boy up on stage to show he/Saddam was not a threat.

That was all the Crown needed to protect their oil interests/contracts in Kuwait.

And America answered the call ...like a good and dutiful boot lackey.

If it was not Hitler back then it would have been someone else.....taking the reins.

Americans are incredibly dumb about the nature of the history they have been spoon fed...and often right in front of them.

My non Ishmatelite .02,

Watcherchris

19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are correct in what you say that WW2 was a continuation of WW1 and WW3 will be the same, history has a habit of repeating itself, and those that fail to learn the lessons of history are destined to repeat them.

20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree...WW3 will be a continuation of previous conflicts.

I remember the quote about history repeating itself but not it's author...

Thanks,

Watcherchris

P.S. This caused me to look it up..
    The author is George Santayana.

And it seems that George was correct.

21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its a misquote based on what Edmund Burke(1729-1797) and what George Santayana(1863-1952) said.

22. kilo4okc

kilo4okc Expert Member
      176/230

Blog Posts:
    And somebody said that WW IV would be fought with sticks and stones......

23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Einstein I think.

24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL......

kilo4okc posted...

and lonewolf replied...

Wow...I reckon that takes care of any theory of evolution.

I think Einstein was at Princeton ...Advanced Mathematics Department with a fellow named Kurt Gödel. Good friends.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishamelite

25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    kilo4okc....private message coming to you...

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

26. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They need to put the French in charge of that.

27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I realize that you are speaking tongue in cheek here TexDanm..in declaring put the French In Charge...but...

It does not matter who is in charge of the show. The question of importance is to whom they answer.

It is clear to me that NATO became in charge of nation building in Africa by sponsoring and arming Radical Islamic Groups to overthrow certain governments.

I was a bit shocked to realize that the arms sent to many of these groups was western NATO Weapons. I was expecting to see the usual Combloc weapons...of the AK series.

But instead you saw plenty of .223/.308 FN type rifles in the hands of the Islamic people overthrowing their governments.Libya, and also Egypt.

It also appears to me that someone in the West....not in the East...is trying to overthrow Assad in Syria.

Again the irony is that Kaddafi, and whoever ran Egypt before the overthrow were at least tolerant of the West and Christianity ..but were replaced by governments hell bent on destroying the west and Christianity. Same thing in Egypt...tolerant of the West and Christianity. Same thing with Assad in Syria...tolerant.
    Not so with the Radical Islam with which they intend to replace Assad...not tolerant.

This tells me that it is the plan for these nations and governments to put these countries and their resources into storage....not on the market. These nations are being held in storage until it becomes time to let the resources out on the marketplace.

This is exactly what happened in Vietnam.

Communism...sponsored , bred, and controlled by someone in the West ...has been replaced by Radical Islam....to put nations , people, and resources into storage and off the marketplace.

Communism insures that the resources remain untapped...in storage...and so too with Radical Islam. They are both systems which insure no profit is made....but the nation is put into storage and their resources off the marketplace..and also no competitors get to the resources as well.

And NATO or whatever European Army comes next ..is hip deep in this subversive template or pattern of operation.
    And NATO is clearly a proxy front for someone bigger than the European Governments and in control of all.

In like manner to how someone bigger than the US Government has been running this country and directing it's foreign affairs for their profit...since WW1 and before.
    We call this someone here ..."The Deep State."
    And they have had free reign until Trump and Company.

Trump was not supposed to win...and we know this by the Deep State visceral reaction through their phony proxy leadership in both houses and the reaction of the MSM to the Trump Administration.

This is why they are speaking of a European Army.
    Because it looks like Trump and Company are a threat to the previous Deep State system...so long in operation and with tight reigns on our government....that we might not be considered a reliable ally when next they...need to go to war and have us lick boots again ..with our finest blood for their profits.

Thinking people know this because of the Olde Dictum ..."The Victors Get The Spoils."

America fights all over the world since WW1 and does not bring home any new spoils and or territories. Thus meaning we are fighting for someone else's spoils and territories...someone not wanting to be seen or known.

Only Americans can be so dumb and still survive...most nations would have gone under long ago operating on such stupidity.

Someone not wanting to be seen or known...needs a European Army because they realize that Trump and Company are trying to break away from the Internationalist/Deep State controls..which have been running our government and also the British Government since before WW1.

These hidden and concealed power groups ..realize that the USA may not be a reliable ally when they need to schedule the next war for their profit. Thus they need a new military...a new Army.

In my mind...this is the dirty little secret and history for which even the great El Rushbo dare not speak.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  28. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    actually after world war two the united nations passed a declaration that all countries that colonised other countries must give them up and let them self govern.
    http://www.un.org/en/decolonization/declaration.shtml
    this caused all sorts of trouble like in vietnam where the french were to give up governing , but did not want to . the rest is history .

watcherchris likes this.
  29. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If they put the French in charge they don't have to worry about getting in a war. They will surrender before a war could get going. It is like the French Mas Rifle I bought. It came with a paper that assured me that it was original French military issue and had never been shot and only thrown down once. I just hope that next time they get in a war with Germany that we and the UK just send the Germans a house warming present and don't go to their rescue again. They have made it abundantly clear that they don't appreciate it and will cut your throat if it benefits them. The French people once you get out of Paris are wonderful people but the government has always been cowardly and crooked.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

The United Nations is failed...in like manner to how the League of Nations failed before WW2.

The United Nations needs to be moved out of the USA and Into Europe or elsewhere. WE need to get out of it and stop subsidizing other nations in the UN off our breast.

Yeah....they gave these countries their independence...no problem..like South Africa, Zimbabwe...and others.

They will be looking for more breast feeding when they fail....and America will be dumb enough ..and guilty/ashamed enough to breast feed them...once again.

We are not guilty for the failure of these nations ...economically...and socially. Venezuela too.

The UN has made itself into a joke...just as did the League of Nations.

Also the UN did not apply this to Communist nations...which were heavily controlled from Moscow. No one in the West was suppose to notice this discrepancy in UN operations.

Let us see what the UN does when Beijing begins running other nations as did Moscow.

Brenton Woods agreement...what a joke!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    While I am thinking about it...and something seldom told to people in the West...we are not to know this history.

About the WW2 and Poland...

Most in the West..do not know that there is a very important piece of geographic territory in Poland for which the Germans needed to secure for themselves if they were to acquire their Lebensraum...Living Room.

This Territory in Poland is called "The Danzig Corridor." This is the very obvious route for an invading military to get to Germany...in particular...Russia. The Germans knew that they were never going to want the Russians at their back via this Danzig Corridor.

The Germans knew that they had to secure Poland and in particular this Danzig Corridor.

The Danzig Corridor figures into todays plans as well. This is a natural place well suited to Armored Invasion..the preferred method of the Russians today.

No one much talks about it but it has been known in military circles for a long long time.

This is what the Germans were protecting ...their backs by getting control of the Danzig Corridor. They did not intend to leave the Russians at their back.

And in the Post WW2 days..this was also known in dealing with the Soviets...but kept out of the general knowledge of most in the west.

Many Western NATO battle plans were devised around an invasion through the Danzig Corridor since WW2.

Most Americans know nothing about the Danzig Corridor and it's history.

Again....the amount of ignorance carefully crafted and cultivated among Americans about the true nature of this world and it's history ...is often astonishing to me.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I suspect that if we have a WW3 that like WW2 was nothing like WW1, The next war is going to be different. France was prepared for another trench type war and the Germans just ran around the end and grabbed them by the throat. I wonder how well the armor that ruled in WW2 will do against smart cruse missiles and drones. The speed of war has once again sped up and the old ways just won't work so well.

Even the ground troops will move at a speed that was impossible last time. The infantry won't march into battle. Can you imagine what today's air power would do to a bunch of soldiers marching in formation or even gathering in large masses? Our two trips into Iraq showed how much good WW2 and Vietnam era tanks do against modern armor. Since then there has been another jump.

I'm not sure that the navy will be able to protect their big carriers in the next war. Now it will be ONE bomb ends ONE ship. If they start tossing tactical nukes one bomb might take out an entire task-force. I remember the pictures of the Japanese fleet that they parked around Bikini to see what a bomb would do to them. Even without nukes the destructive power of today's conventional bombs are enormous.

33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yup Texdanm....indeed pitiful with the French Maginot Line. What were the French Thinking?? The Germans did indeed just go around it. Maneuver Warfare changed the whole business.

But the tank was an infant in WW1...and thinking arms and techniques greatly matured in the hands of forward thinkers about how to use these more developed weapons of those days.

The speed of warfare has indeed rapidly accelerated...so too the strategy in thinking...

I believer also that GPS has changed significantly the warfare today.

In both desert wars....of recent....the supply trains were able to move as rapidly as the ground forces and be in position to resupply them. GPS significantly change this side of the house and particularly in the desert with few landmarks or roads by which to navigate.

About this Texdanm...

I'm not so sure of this scenario Texdanm. To my limited knowledge ..the most dangerous battle or combat ship of danger to any surface ship military or commercial... is a submarine.

And some of this arena in submarines as well as surface shps has made significant advances in the last 20 years...

I have been hearing that there are technology advances made back in the 1960s that are not publically advertised....but on some of these ships. What must they be like in todays advanced manufacturing, control, and power level methods...

Though never told to me ...I am suspecting that at some level ...nuclear weapons and their delivery systems may by this technology of which I am referencing...be obsolete..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherhris

34. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    B.S. Major B.S. This disinformation was based on some Pravda article using old Soviet numbers.

My folk were in Southern Appalachia during the depression of the 30's. They were poor. They weren't hungry or sick. If a family had a good-for-nothing father, sure those kids could he a'hurtin'. My paternal grandmother fed and clothed over a dozen of nieces and nephews due to their having worthless fathers (long story there, not going to get into it). Gunpowder was made locally and iron & lead was mined locally. My grandfathers and great grandfathers were excellent workers, hunters, crop-growers, ... they and their wives were wonderful providers, tough people. These folk lived off the land. They were in no way dependent on government.

https://tennesseeencyclopedia.net/entries/mary-mckeehan-patton/

http://blueridgegazette.blogspot.com/2006/03/brief-history-of-mining-in-east.html

1WP1hpuABifHPc8Q6yHS7jU5AoowhEx5.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL!!! Now this is funny if you think and know the history of those times.

Social Security numbers where not quite out at that time....having been founded as a new department...about then.

Also as a result of the economic depression/collapse going on across this nation...people were often traveling to where next they could find work. They became migrant....sound familiar???

Disappeared does not mean...dead..or deceased...
    It can mean unrecorded...no records of them.
    As hard as it was...many of these people were more free than many of us today....it was hard..but no one tried to "Herd " them.

And many of them did not have money for a hospital...nor funeral..not plot of land. I expect that many of them did not want any spotlight on them....through out their lives.

This is in fact one of the problems with the Illegals in this country. No records of them....no SSNs.

In case you folks do not know....in places your SSN is also called your "Control Number."

Remember what I have been trying to describe here about "Herding??"

No SSNs means that Illegals cannot be accurately tabulated....accounted for as to their numbers.

This is the prime reason many governments are trying to give them drivers licenses...to aid in accounting for these people ..putting them into the system.

The problem with this is that political parties will attempt to use this as a way to "Herd " these people via government give away programs to secure their vote. One of the dirty little secrets few want to discuss ...along with what the divers license does...or a state issued I'd card.

Interesting in how if one knows some history ...one an see the history repeating itself...once again.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Oldguy

280/345

Blog Posts:
    old geezer
    Census data shows six million recorded births simply vanished! no recorded anything after the depression.

They died somewhere somehow without the .gov of the day noticing.
    Not outright murder but death by neglect on a large scale, one of the perks of living in a free country is the freedom to die while ones .gov ignores you!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lots of people moved around during the depression. Back then they didn't track or have the ability to track people like they do now. Lots of people lost their homes and had to move to other areas in search of work. My grandfather died during the depression. He left a young wife with two small children. They lost the family farm and had to move into town where she could get work. TOUGH years and not everyone was up to the challenge. Lots of men left their families in search of work elsewhere and never came back. Back then you were whoever you said you were. Go someplace else change your name and that is who you became. Kids were born at home back then and the only record of their birth was in a family Bible.

I know for a fact that there were a lot of suicides back then. There was almost no help for people then that suffered from depression. If a homeless person died they were buried in potter's field. Suicide rates were high, birth rates were low and a lot of people just moved and were never heard from again because they started their life again else where.

https://www.shmoop.com/great-depression/statistics.html

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    And this will return or repeat in a massive economic or political collapse....

People will learn to function again on their own......outside of government "Herding."

Watcherhris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    don't you believe it, most people cant function once the services shut down which they will in a collapse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    after a couple of years of a total government collapse , what few people that are still alive will enjoy more freedom than they have ever had . They will probably be functioning at a 1800's level or 1700's level of existence . It might take many years , but I would expect some type of government to again take form . People now need to be trying to learn the skills and techniques used for surviving in the 1700's and 1800's .

41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Pardon me ...I misspoke......I posted....

I should have stated...that those who survive will learn to function on their own....outside of government "Herding."
    Poltiregist...stated it correctly.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and TexDanm like this.
  42. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't think that the sheeple can change. If they do survive I am afraid that it will only be as slaves. Most are just no longer capable of independent thinking and planning much beyond the insect like instincts of fitting in to the society. In the US there are hungry people. Do you REALIZE how stupid and worthless you have to be to not be able to get fed in this country!!?? You could easily feed yourself from gathering aluminum cans off the side of the road and eating off the dollar menus from fast food. On top of that every city of any size has places that you can get a warm meal for free. If you are willing to pick up the trash in the parking lots of a lot of restaurants they will feed you out the back door and grocery stores throw out perfectly good food every day because it is out of date. Many of the lower working class people are only very slightly above this. Their life expectancy if things collapse is about the same a a Chihuahua dog thrown out in the woods to make it on his own.

There was a reason why Germany was broken up and ruled by outside forces for so many decades and Japan was only occupied for 6 years! I hate to say it, I am half German, but the Germans in Europe are like a tamed wolf thrown in with a pack of toy poodles. They might be tamed but they are not toy people. If not for the UK Germany would have easily won WW2. If the US had been forced to fight the Germans off the East Coast of the US it just wouldn't have happened. Only a fool could think that it could never happen again. WW1 was the war to end all wars and you saw how that worked out! It is the nature of the beast. While the Allies got soft the Germans were made tougher by the Russians and now that Germany is again one nation we need to watch them closely.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you are perfectly correct about Sheeple Tex, I think most modern people have become programmed to think and act a certain way and like you say are incapable of independent thought, they have to act the same as everyone else, that's why they were named sheeple which is actually an insult to Sheep which aren't as woolly brained as most people think.

44. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow, this thread sure went off the rails and has provided a ton of points to consider and of course debate. So here goes:

This is a major concern for me. Germany does not have to conquer Europe this time, they will have already surrendered their sovereignty. This time the U.K. should just wave goodbye a say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Here is where the nit-picking on semantics starts. Germany was still P.O.'ed from past wars, lost ground, lost prestige, lost revenue and earned humiliation. They did perpetuate the start of WW ll. but G.B. did formally announce the "Declaration of a state of war. (hence the nit picking). Germany bet on the invasion of Poland and lost the bet and consequently the war. You, pays your money and places your bet. Germany Lost. Germany may not have wanted to go to war with G.B but they guessed wrong.

As for who is / was the worst -- Hitler, Stalin, Mao, who really cares? All were bad guys and all killed millions of people, mostly their own. In my opinion, anytime your resort to name calling, you have lost the debate. It is the prime indicator, you do not have a factual retort and must resort to using B.S. tactics. Calling someone or saying they are like Hitlers, means you do not have anything else worthwhile to say. Lost argument.

Okay, the millions of missing people during the depression? Really, somebody would buy into that as a fall back position for a debate. That is like saying million disappeared during the years Genghis Khan was in power. You can't prove or be disproved but the statement has no value for that very reason. To reference this census that occurred during a mass migration is highly suspect at best and at worst simply misleading. I am sure thousands maybe even ten's of thousands died and were unaccounted for but millions? Even the highly organized Germans had great difficulty getting rid of all the bodies. I find the statement regarding all the millions gone missing dubious at best.

Now to sheeple being able to change their ways? On the mass level, no. On a personal yes. Some will discard their masters yoke but most will learn to live with it. A question did come to mind while reading all the posts. Has any slave revolt ever succeeded without outside assistance. I don't think the American slaves would have been freed on their own, without the civil war. Spartacus failed. I cannot think of any slave revolution that ever succeeded without foreign intervention. Any info or comments are welcome.

Okay that is my 2c.

45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical..

I care because I understand the concept of "Gaslighting." This is an often used technique against people who only know about the Kardashians and other drivel instead of real thoughts and real history. Gaslighting is a control technique....on an unawares people.

Leaders will often gaslight us..and so too will public education and also our phony Main Stream Media.

If you know some history you can catch them at it working on people's being uninformed and unread. Working on people not knowing to phrase it differently.

But Hitler has become the by word...when I know that since Hitler there have been far worse...Stalin was far worse when he starved millions in the Ukraine before WW2. This historical event of about 1932 is called Holodomor. And many today are concealing it from peoples knowledge of history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

I am not standing up for the Germans or Hitler here...but for history itself and the ignorance promoted by leadership across this globe for political/social reasons of Herding and controlling their own people by ignorance.

Someone in the West is and continues to cover up for Communists all across this globe to hide their atrocities and the history behind them. This is the nature of the Gaslighting going on out here.
    The Communists have killed far more than Hitler ever dreamed was possible....but the liars and phonies here in this country and others cover up for the Communists while promoting socialism/communism on our colleges and now filtering down into our public schools.
    None of these people were good guys..but don't treat me and mine like mushrooms in the dark and prey on what some believe is our ignorance.

Exactly correct here TMT Tactical....exctly correct. This is my beef with the phony and fake Republican party and even with Fox News...they should be teaching such thinking patterns and recognition to their people but do not.

You are exactly in the X ring on this one...B. S Tactics. Well said...well said.

As to this ...concerning millions of people during the depression in America....SS numbers were in the process of starting up. It is not a surprise that the accounts area not accurate.

Such things today are learned by comparing various data bases....in those days data bases as such did not exist outside of the census and I am sure even the census was not that accurate in those days.
    At the same time you had a very large and significant transient group of people wandering this country for what jobs that did exist. And these people did not take surveys.

This is the problem governments are having with illegals....transients.....the main way to keep track of them is to put them on welfare roles...and or get them to take out a drivers license....and eventually put them on voting rolls.

Otherwise you cannot keep track of them...and we are talking millions here.

This knowledge and or awareness reduces the concept of millions during the depression to absurdity. Reducto ad absurdum as the olde saying goes.

Now concerning this interesting part of your post..

The olde timers...the Elders who taught me ...stated the word here is "Popular." Not that people liked it..but that people were not overthrowing a system and were learning to live within it. In this regard a system can be said to be popular. But I am aware that this is not how most people today understand the word popular.

The slave rebellion which took place right up the road from here is called Nat Turners Rebellion...and is part of the historical markers around here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner

This is not the only one which happened in this country but one of the more famous and significantly before the Civil War.

As far as I am concerned...and the Elders also taught me this......that is we have more communists and socialists today in America and in particular on our college campuses than ever in Moscow. And now it is filtering down into public school levels.
    Our revolution is happening from within and thus making us weak from without...very much like Ancient Rome.

And I believe it is so designed to do precisely what is happening. In this regard too....it can be said to be popular.

I also believe the 9/11 attackers hit the wrong target...they should have knocked out the MSM for about 6 months to a year and done the entire country a big favor.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Yup....sure enough..

So how is this working out in Zimbabwe, South Africa..and other nations?

How long before they go to the United Nations and demand the ability to "Shakedown" other nations for their production by using/misusing the guilt and blame game....as is being done by our phony politicians here in this country today.

The UN is turning out to be a long running Joke....running too long. I yearn for the day we have a leader/leaders who demand the UN be moved to Brussels with the Phony NATO. They can keep each other company. Phonies in the same pod.

The insults and atrocities done by various UN Ambassadors and their entourage in this country are the stuff of legend but covered up by diplomatic immunity....and or such protocols. Should they ever be made public ....Americans would be shouting for the shutting down of the UN.

America had enough sense not to join in with the League of Nations after WW1..but got suckered in following the Brenton Woods Agreement...leading to the formation of the UN after WW2.
    The UN is a bunch of Ishmaelite whiners....looking for someone else to pay their bills while they whine.

Trump and company are correct to be cutting the diaper strings.

We need to get out of the UN and put America first. Stop dragging around the UN ball and chain.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    MSM???? https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MSM

History is simple a gathering of one sided legends that espouse a particular point of view. The interesting thing that you will see if you pay attention to such things is that over time they continuously change and rewrite the history. History is more than a compilation of facts. In order for you to understand those facts you need a wider understanding of the culture of the time and the intentions of the historian that is presenting those facts.

There are not just two sides to every story...there are as many sides as there are people involved. We only get the stories from the winners. People also tend to work on the theory that the side that they are on is the RIGHT side AND the one in the right.

48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Texdanm,

Yean..agree Texdanm...and often it is Ishmaelite history.

I finished two books last year which I found pieces of history for which I would not ordinarily have considered concerning "The War of Northern Aggression."

The Tragic Era

by

Claude G. Bowers

https://www.amazon.com/Tragic-Era-Revolution-After-Lincoln/dp/1406773646

and

The South Was Right

by

James and Walter Kennedy

https://www.amazon.com/South-Right-James-Ronald-Kennedy/dp/1565540247

What I found very interesting was some of the details of certain things which transpired before Fort Sumter which contributed to the trend towards war...things which accelerated tensions....in like manner to which is going on today and by suspects in the similar vein........entitlement.

Also of interest to me is the number of houses of professional Ladies working in and around Washington DC and some of which reached certain fame in their time.

It caught my attention because of some construction work going on in Washington DC in the last five years or so and an un known foundation was uncovered on the property. Research indicated that one of the most famous houses of such professional ladies was in that era located on that site and when the madam passed away in the 1880s many famous leaders attended her funeral...I had to chuckle to myself at that piece of history.

The other more interesting history to learn was one of tariffs. It seemed that the northern harbors were want to charge significant tariffs on imports/shipping and cargo.

Some southern ports did not do this and many ships chose to dock in southern ports rather than pay these tariffs in northern ports of call.

According to the book..this caused great ire among northern ports and politicians.

Now that is one I have never heard in the standard washed/bleached out versions of history taught in public schools..or colleges. But it fits within the very limited history with which I am aware.

But yes...we only get the stories and versions from the winners. Agreed.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

49. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree the history of the American civil war is warped big time . The attack on fort Sumter was just a set up deal for an rallying cry to attack the south . Hitler used a similar strategy to drum up support for his attack on Poland . At Fort Sumter the southern militia didn't kill anyone but simply asked the yankees occupying the fort on southern soil to leave . One yank did die that was accidently shot by one of own panicked companions . The northern soldiers were allowed to walk back to northern soil unharmed , no prisoners taken . Yet Abraham Lincoln used this to proclaim the south had attacked the north . I was raised in a house built two or three years after the Civil War ended , there was three more similar houses within a one mile radius . The northern troops were notorious for burning down homes , taking or destroying all food , including taking their animals used for putting in crops and simply leaving women and children to starve . Your not likely to find these facts written in school books presented to students .

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  50. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The EU is going to need an Army of their own.

For one ...America is getting tired and disgusted with financing their protection for the money lenders and insurers behind the loans and their investments...many of whom are not even American.

But more important....economic instability...planned , engineered economic instability, combined with drastic social issues,,,ie...immigration ....is causing much local instability...and in some nations bordering on civil war.
    This is being heavily censored by the governments in these nations and their controlled and regulated media.

Remember when the West used to chastise the Communist nations for heavily censoring their media for news and information?? Where are the Communists today? Think on it.

I believe the EU Army may be turned on their own people....over time and at the behest of the groups/people actually running these nations...not the elected puppets..but the real masters and leaders of these nations....whose investments are at stake by this instability.

Also do not think that this will not happen here in America....with the phony leaders in America working so obviously to foment division and not unity....trying to mark out territory for their masters ...like wild animals.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.