Ex Area 51 Employee Spills His Guts...

Discussion in 'Alien Invasion' started by Mekada, Oct 31, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if anyone caught this on the news...

Makes on wonder doesn't it. Maybe he's telling the truth and maybe he isn't but too many people have seen and experienced these beings first hand.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well of course we can't tell if any of this is fact, but what is fact, is that Aliens from other planets do exist. I have not seen the Aliens themselves, but I have seen their craft. NOT ufos, but actual flying alien craft. I saw my first one back when I was living in the Territory, & since moving here to New England I have seen many more. One of these I saw was only about 50 meters away, & could not be mistaken for anything else other than what it was.
    I view Alien themed movies in a totally different way these days! Their technology is way ahead of ours. We can imagine what these aliens may look like, but our imagination is based on what we have seen in movies. They could be something way beyond our imaginings.
    If they were to invade earth for any reason, I think we would be in a lot of trouble. Of course it would depend on the reason for the invasion, they may not be interested in us per se, but in what this planet has to offer in some other way. However, I think that as a survival scenario an Alien invasion is worth keeping in mind. It is surely just as likely as anything else we can come up with.
    Keith.

3. Mekada

Mekada Master Survivalist
      270/345

Blog Posts:
    I think you're right. When I was a young boy my brother and I were playing outside and saw a craft of some kind flying overhead. Ever since that day we have been fascinated by the idea of extraterrestrial beings but I must admit the more I think about it the more uneasy it makes me feel these days. I hate the idea that there is a race or even races of benevolent beings that simply toy with us for their amusement. i definitely agree that they are here for a purpose but does humanity feature in their long term plans or are we just another nuisance for them to get rid off. If that is the case I don't believe we have a hope in hell of surviving much less triumphing over them.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    Balderdash!

I think if aliens did observe us and saw the snowflakes of the world they'd leave saying,
    "there is no intelligent life on this rock."

5. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Is this aimed at the "Ex Area 51 Employee Spills His Guts", or are you saying Aliens from other planets do not exist jeager?
    Keith.

6. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I'm quite sure it's more likely than not there are life forms on other planets someplace
    in our galaxy.
    Perhaps intelligent life far more advanced than our own.

It's almost 100% that there is NO intelligent life other than our own in this solar system.
    At least not life as we know it.
    I doubt we humans are the only intelligent life in this universe no matter how conceited and closed minded some
    may be.
    Wouldn't it be great if they ate snowflakes and peed gasoline?:D

7. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    So you don't believe they have already visited earth?
    Keith.

8. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

No.
    But then I believe in a God of my understanding so what's the difference?

God, by definition IS an alien.

9. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    ^ This. Mathematically speaking, odds are life evolved somewhere else in this vast universe of ours. Data from the Kepler mission (NASA) suggests there are billions of habitable planets in our own galaxy. On the other hand, as of this writing, there is no physical evidence that such life exists; let alone intelligent life that is capable of space travel and which has routinely visited us.

10. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    I have no doubt there is, was, intelligent life in the cosmos somewhere.
    The distances between stars with earth type planets is so vast that we humans won't be able
    to travel there. Certainly not in our lifetimes or the next several generations.
    Still it is fun to ponder.
    If one is religious then one does believe in and worship aliens.
    God, angels, Jesus, Mohammad, etc. are by definition not of this earth, therefore alien with respect
    us mere mortals.
    I've hobby studied religions, mostly Christianity, for some 30 + years.
    My 2nd degree came from a Christian University.
    I believe in something greater than human kind, therefore alien.
    33,000 recognized denominations of Christianity all reading the same book.
    Fascinating.
    Pass me a basket of rattlesnakes so I can demonstrate to you, others and God how strong
    my faith is.
    If I don't get bitten it's God's will.
    If I do get bitten and survive without medical care, by faith alone, then I'm God's chosen one.
    If I do get bitten, refuse medical care and die, the God needed me in heaven.
    So to win you loose.
    Makes sense to some people I guess.

Keith H. likes this.
  11. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    So much theories. I don't know what to believe anymore.

jeager likes this.
  12. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Don't believe any "theories".
    Facts count.
    If there is intelligent life out in the cosmos I doubt
    they are a danger to this primitive world.
    Any civilization capable of inter stellar travel would be scientifically advanced beyond our present capabilities.
    If there were intelligent critters that came here it might be they'd need our natural resources such as fresh water, minerals, precious metals,.......................... I dunno.
    I think they could just take what they wanted/needed and there's be little we could to to stop them.
    I seriously doubt we will ever encounter anything like an alien invasion.
    We have more pressing matters to prep for.
    Now if the ate liberals and pee'd gasoline I'd
    welcome them!:D
    I'd offer up Hillary as the main course but she's pretty old and tough to eat now.
    And frugly.
    A picture of Chelsea would scare away any alien invaders.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/user...5UT04uanBn/?searchTerm=chelsea clinton&page=1

I wish I could copy and paste this picture.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  13. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well I am not going to try & convince anyone else that they exist, I believe because I have seen. Plain & simple.
    Keith.

14. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hahahaha, you wish.

15. Maria_C

Maria_C New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hahahaha, you wish.

16. Keith H.