Face Masks For Coronavirus Protection

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jan 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Dunmaghlas, Rebecca and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Justin Baker

Justin Baker Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    Definitely already have a handful in each BOB. Thank you for the reminder!

3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Coronavirus Death Toll Hits 25

As Beijing Confirms 830 Patients Infected

4. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    Watching. Thank you.

5. Justin Baker

160/173

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunately, A corona virus is also a common cold... only deadly. So there is of course no absolute cure, it has to just run its course until it burns out. Quarantine of Wuhan was the right call.

Brownbear likes this.
  6. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm not trying to be "racist" or anything, but I honesty think the face mask is a part of Asian attire it seems. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a public place, be it an airport or just walking down the street I see some Asian wearing a face mask. Freaking crazy.

Like I said in another thread. The black plague started in Asia. By now they have this down to an exact science. Now here in the good 'ol U S of A we rightys like to say PETA means People Eating Tasty Animals. But in China or where ever the hell they really spell that out in more ways than one. I mean the consumption of diseased snakes, possum and God only knows what? da faq?

7. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    And I'm not buying into any numbers released by state sponsored media. I'm sure the number is a lot bigger than we are all lead to believe.

8. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    That's in a city with 11 million people.

9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

Your comments are not "racist". Asia has populations that encompass many races. Russia's maritime oblasts have Slavic (Occidentals) although the Chinese restaurants might eclipse the Slavics soon enough in population. The big campaign in China now is to stop adults wearing pajamas in public.

"Plague" (epidemics ad pandemics) also had starts in the eastern Med, Continental Europe and the Asian landmass. Surely other locales also.

It's within the ~ 100% statistic level that China has since eliminated starvation but there's always the transition aspects such as the snake consumption. I've been served jelly fish soup / Portuguese Man o' War soup, and other food requiring more cost to the cooking than the neut ration gained from the cooking delights. Soon enough all this will end. Serving shark fin soup means "community service" when caught. Note; it was a triangle floating on a bullion cube of broth. I'm pro-shark.

Feet Notes:

Ingred Newkirk has a building housing PETA in Norfolk, Virginia. She has since also obtained a place in Washington, D.C. She is a surrogate for "interests" pushing the national population into the grains and legumes and away from the meats.

100% agree: Corono flu casualty numbers are suspect. I do support quarantines. Would like to see a quarantine for Sacramento, San Francisco, Albany, parts of New York City - and nearly forgot - Malibu and the Kennedy dynasty's Massachusetts' playground.

10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    at least Asians wearing masks are showing respect for other people, unlike people here to sneeze in your face and wipe their noses in their hands or on their sleeves. some people are downright disgusting.
    I got a box of face masks and medical gloves a long time ago as part of my preps.

Dunmaghlas likes this.
  11. Dunmaghlas

Dunmaghlas Expert Member
      237/345

Blog Posts:
    This is true. I never sneeze for some reason and honestly I can't stand when others sneeze and wipe it wherever. It's been pointed out that I don't even say "bless you" when people sneeze lol just because since I don't sneeze, no one ever says "bless you" to me, and therefore I'm just not used to it. I've gotten into the habit of washing my hands both when entering and leaving restrooms and before and after meals. Don't get the cold that way.

12. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Ever go into a restroom and see guy after guy hold his yank taking a piss and then walk right out the door without washing their hands?

I was a custodian for a company and every day I had to mop piss off the floor in front of the urinal. People can't even aim right for god sakes.

And yeah, people need to be taught continuously from a young age to cough or sneeze into their arm and not their hands like I was taught in the 80s.

Dunmaghlas likes this.
  13. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F22,

Ref: "people need to be taught ...";

There is a Virginia car license plate sponsored by the home-schoolers' community, reading "Education Begins At Home".

Who can teach a young person anything if she's spaced out on sloe gin, vodka and phenobarbital. No husband/father around ... applies to many of the various races and ethnic groups here.

The public schools are holding tanks and welfare programs for the unemployable.

Dunmaghlas likes this.