Fact Or Fiction

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Requests' started by Tom Williams, Nov 16, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Seperateing fact from fiction is something that to survive long term after a shtf event is very important to your survival. History you study in school is made up by those in power at the time so it is full of untruths lies and one sided stories common sense will tell you a person in a ad or tv show is paid to say its the best and is ot allways true i say find what works for you use it care for it and seerate fact from fiction buy supplies from a place you can feel handle and think on a tool before you buy if i mention aname brand in a post its because i use it have it and found it to work for me is all not tht my bank account is being filled by people paying me to say so

Similar Threads Forum Date
Yet Another Manufacturing Company Laying Off Workers In Aus News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 8, 2024
Another Vote Buying Scheme...manufacturing Bad Guys...again.. News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 2, 2023
Manufacturing Bad Guys....again.... News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 7, 2022
Leadership By Manufacturing Bad Guys....is Not Leadership... News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 1, 2022
Demonism...can These People Be That Fallen And Deliberate..in Manufacturing Inflation... News, Current Events, and Politics May 21, 2022
Not Legal But Factual Reason Court Appearance Missed News, Current Events, and Politics Aug 23, 2020
Article: Survival Goods Manufacturers News, Current Events, and Politics May 14, 2020
Coffee Filter Manufactured For Mask Use Survival Gear May 12, 2020
Media Formed Openion Versus Facts News, Current Events, and Politics Oct 19, 2019
American Factory The Hangout Aug 30, 2019