Famous Hospital Has Some Problems

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    When I was a high school student, I worked as a kitchen aid in a prestigious hospital. I was slightly injured at work one day and needed medical treatment. I was sent to another hospital, due to no emergency doctors being available. Not all hospitals are created equal.

Caribou likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TMT,

An excellent example above.

Fortunes are spent on the health care industry and your illustration tells the overall situation.

TMT Tactical likes this.