Favorite Youtubers

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by willywonka, Jun 17, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. willywonka

willywonka Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone! Just wanted to know who your favorite youtubers are. I am always looking for new channels to subscribe to and learn some new survival skills from. Thanks!

BeautifullyBree and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Glad you asked, good post. My favourite youtubers are: Me, me, & me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHEOMSZJETfj3GnoyONuvCQ?view_as=public
    Sorry, I am very modest but just could't help myself ;)
    Keith.

willywonka likes this.
  3. willywonka

willywonka Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    Hahaha! Nothing wrong with a little self-promotion, Keith! Thanks for the link! I will have to check out your channel! Omg your Colonial Living History Group Trailer is amazing!!! My boyfriend has always wanted to do some re-enactments and is trying to get me to spend my summers doing this. You're so cool! I will be subscribing!! :)

Keith H. likes this.
  4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thank you :)
    Keith.

5. ally79

ally79 Member
      18/23

Blog Posts:
    There are lots of good ones out there. I like Wranglerstar, Southernprepper1, and Patriotnurse. I am probably actually subscribed to about 50 channels, mostly survival related.

6. Park1001

Park1001 New Member
      3/23

Blog Posts:
    This may seem like an obvious one, but one of my favorite survival channels is Primitive Technology. He does a lot of cool stuff there. It is where I get a lot of survival tips and how to make useful tools

7. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    my favourite one is southernprepper1, that guy makes a lot of sense!!

8. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Ive watched so many now and didnt know how to subscribe too them so never paid much attention to names i admit ive learned alot of info off them i really like to watch reveiws on stuff to see if maybe i need to buy i do not understand why they try to destroy a firearm thats just stupid

9. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    What about BexarPrepper? there's some amazing content on there with over 4 million views. She's been active on YouTube for 6 years. I'd highly recommend it to everybody.

She makes a lot of videos about food storage, how to properly can your food and so on.

Keith, I have to say you have a very nice channel there. I'll be sure to check out more of your videos when I have time, props to you.

Keith H. likes this.
  10. hpro hamed

hpro hamed New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    there is so many YouTube channels but I have some for you it's actually the names of the channel owners but when you Google it channel will come in the details there is guy name vitally and he is so funny just open his channel and you will not close is until you finish his videos
    second is Roman Atwood and this guy is pretty funny also he does so many stupid things and his channel really working good and every time has millions of views for every video
    the last one is a laugh from Andrew hills he is the king of awkwardness and his videos are funny stupid and yeah awkward lol
    hope you enjoy it...

11. sanny99

sanny99 New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    My favourity youtubers are Mo vlogs and p4pakao but I have much more youtubers that I lke to watch but I refer two of this because they are the youtubers that I most follow because mo vlogs has really good personality and lives in amazing country in Dubai and shows luxurious cars, products, parts of Dubai and other that I follow as well is p4 pakao because hes videos makes me laugh so hard and he makes awesome videos to laugh and I belive he has really great talent to be a comedian for tv shows and I have still have long list of my favourity youtubers that have make really great videos.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I only watch youtube channels that add to my knowledge, ones like Southernprepper1, the patriotnurse, any with a prepping/survival theme, this is after all a survival forum.

13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    here's a few to get you started:
    Ned Bushcrafter(from this forum)
    The art of prepping
    Demcad
    Viking Preparedness
    Southern Prepper 1
    The Patriot Nurse
    Survival Lilly
    our own Keith H Burgess !!!!
    Armoured Cockroach
    Wilderness Outfitters.

14. wizzywiz

wizzywiz New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I don"t think i have subscribed to any YouTube channel dealing with survivals.

15. AWPEK

AWPEK New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    My favorite Youtubers mostly range in the gaming genres of Minecraft, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, and The Division. When it comes to my favorite Youtubers for Minecraft it would have to be Skydoesmincraft(during old days), Thebanjancanadian, Ssundee, Mrcrainer, Xisumavoid, Ijevin, and a lot more that is too many to list. As for my favorite Counter-Strike Global Offensive Youtubers, it would have to be Sparkles, Mrtweeday, Godazed, Stewie2k, Officialhiko, and sometimes Faze teeqo. And finally, my favorite Youtuber in The Division genre would have to be LikeaButter.