Feb 2019 Ebola Update

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Feb 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    coffee and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the reasons I so strongly advocate having a place to hide for several months or years.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This is one of many reasons I store food.

I work near major medical facilities and even though I provide no direct patient care, I'm not going to go to work WHEN the epidemic(s) hit. F that!

I'm not going to steal protective equipment; no, I'm getting the hell away!!! Staying inside my own home. No friends, no more. "Hi, stay back ... I'm not kidding. Get out of my yard or meet eternity."

I've got some stories that I am unable to share. The equipment is in place, however ... .

At major gatherings, sports events and what not, there are mass casualty units in place (who have chemical and bio protective equipment on the ready). Teams practice what to do. Everybody knows that there are drills. The nasty truths concerning the "big picture" are not shared.

Think of bio-weaponry as nukes on the cheap. China better never go biologic in any attack. They do not have genetic diversity, therefore it is easy to come up with doomsday designer death for them. We can target specific genetic code sequences. If the PLA is reading, do it and know the inner meaning of melting in Hell -- watch your children turn to soup.

4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Read a story about a terrorist group that developed a BIO weapon but forgot to make sure it did not work on their DNA, Oh Oops? They bought the farm too. Just one more reason I try to avoid crowds of all sorts.

coffee and Sourdough like this.
  5. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The blacks should not worry about the whites, they should be concerned with their own people, that are constantly preying on them. Here and broad.

Sourdough likes this.