Feds ‘actively Working’ On Crackdown On Welfare-dependent Immigration

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Jun 17, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    From the article:
    "The order signed by Trump will enforce existing 1996 laws known as the “Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act” and “Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act,” which were signed by then-President Bill Clinton."

"The first function of the order mandates that a family member or business sponsor of a legal immigrant looking to permanently resettle in the U.S. is responsible for paying back the welfare costs previously used by that immigrant."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...n-crackdown-on-welfare-dependent-immigration/

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wish someone in the UK would do something similar, as soon as the immigrant lands on British shores he or she goes to the top of the housing list above some British born person who has been on the list for years.
    when I wanted to move to Canada, okay 40 years ago now, if successful I had to make sure that I didn't make any cost to the Canadian state for several years afterwards, no cost at all, so would have to be self financing. nothing like that here, now.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Maybe lots and lots of citizens need to step over the line and then back across into their country and apply for amnesty then benefits. I do tan fairly well.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    @lonewolf I am curious, I try to follow what is happening in the UK somewhat and considering what is happening with May and Brexit do you think that if Nigel Farrage was elected or appointed to a high position that he would implement these types of rules concerning immigration as well? I will say that President Trump seems to have his hands somewhat tied considering the use of liberal judges and congress to stifle his agenda but he seems to be dragging up older laws that were signed by Democrats and re-implementing them as a workaround.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not so much who is prime minister or who is in the government they still have to get any new laws or policies past the rest of the MP's in parliament, which is the problem at the moment with Brexit.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.