Fema emergancy blanket

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Tom Williams, Jun 14, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    I work shearch and rescue. I was g ave a few of these blankets awhile back so i opened one to check it out single bed size they were made of chopped up cotten they are poorly made and fall apart i dont recommend them for a kit get military wool instead

2. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    Some of these items appear to have been made without quality control in mind or even customer interests and pose a functional risk in terms of durability as well as usability. One tried and tested blanket I have used is Raymond and its cosy, warm and long lasting and its excellent for prepping. I wonder whether there is a brand of waterproofed blankets? Given a chance, I would skip blankets for a sleeping bag.

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    A warm and dry light warm sleep gear is a5x7 tarp with a military surplus poncho liner tied into it we use these in usmc only instead of tarp used poncho tarp better more waterproof