Feminizing The American Male.......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Oct 15, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    eed523d4f1f4b9494a3c854a53267670.png Here it comes...feminizing the males....more chaos manufacturing...
    I keep saying someone is trying to feminize the American Male.

Manufacturing Chaos …

https://www.prisonplanet.com/gq-maga...nd-crying.html

Young people are particularly vulnerable to this kind of propaganda as they often have no anchor outside of a television and or movie education on computers and or movies and television.

Be Warned....the manufactured chaos coming down the de evolutionary/chaos pipeline.

You have to become educated into ridiculousness to be this stupid....for no real woman wants a man who is higher maintenance than her and children and certainly not a male with more drama than her and children.

This is demonism at work......demonic....Ishmael...

An attempt at 180 degree reversal of traditional male roles and beliefs...

Ishmaelites run wild..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    bumping thread to recent activity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree Chris . I started to post what I thought about those feminent males but decided I will try to not make anymore people mad today .

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    So WatcherChris, is you a'sayin' thit you don't like my weddin' dress?! Them thar am fightin' words!

8025448eb1b69373efb113f9973447f1.jpeg

5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://newspunch.com/chelsea-clinton-women-can-have-beard-penis/

I Feel Pretty
    I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and gay
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me today

I feel charming
    Oh so charming
    It's alarming how charming I feel
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I'm real

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running
    And dancing for joy
    For I'm loved
    By a pretty wonderful boy

I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    That the city should give me its key
    A committee
    Should be organized to honor me

I feel dizzy
    I feel sunny
    I feel fizzy and funny and fine
    And so pretty
    Miss America can just resign See the pretty girl in that mirror there
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running and dancing for joy
    For I'm loved
    By a pretty wonderful boy

6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    If one of those a..holes hurts a young lady while participating in a female sporting event. They should lose what they say they don't value. If it was one of my daughters, they wouldn't get a choice.

Also explains why the marriage rate is falling. What young woman wants a man that wants to be prettier than her. LOL!

Dale

PS - OG, those pictures are helping my diet....Unfortunately! LOL!

8. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

100%

When I found those photos online, I was totally shocked. I couldn't believe that that sh## had actually come to pass. Told my wife about that sick stuff. Had absolutely no idea that I'd be that "successful". I'm living on some other planet. I tell young folk that I was born in the first Eisenhower administration. Then they say, "Who is Eisenhower?"

My papaw, Dad's dad, born a few years before 1900 taught me to tie a hangman's noose when I was aged five. The man carried 32-20 revolver. Put a round through a knife-wielding robber's family jewels. Therefore it was proven to NOT "bring a knife to a gun-fight."

Oh, please God help us. Everything has gone to sh##! Oh God, where is your Justice?!

Morgan101 and Dalewick like this.
    1. Dalewick
      The fact that God has not judged us yet, gives hope for change. We, apparently are not as evil as before the flood or Sodom and Gomorrah.

Justice is a two edged sword.

Dale

Dalewick, Oct 15, 2019
  9. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Those type of people disappear around here . Some have enough sense to leave the area . Those that don't have enough sense to leave simply vanish . There is a lot of holes in these hills . It is a lot different here than the big cites .

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    and not just in America this side of the pond too, especially in London.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    You have to laugh because you are too big to cry. Is that guy (?) on the cover of GQ going to be the point of the spear when you are going into battle? When you call the police is that the guy you want to show up when some gang banger is trying to break into your house?

The values we grew up with are so upside down we don't even recognize them any more. You respected women, you respected the flag, and praised the Lord. There are TWO genders. The most important things a man should learn growing up is how to smoke cigars; how to drink Scotch; and how to box. If I am a Neanderthal so be it. I'm not going to apologize for it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      The male ethos seems to be severely lacking these days. Growing up, the important milestones were first drink (Grandpa's moonshine), first buck (mine was a 9 point) and your first. The things we were just expected to be, now are shunned. We grew up taught how to use a gun, knife, axe and how to fight and to respect them all.

I still enjoy a good bourbon, but I haven't had to fight in years.

I know people think I'm a Neanderthal, and most have no idea of who and what I really am. I'm OK with that.

Dalewick, Oct 16, 2019
      TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, the "lifestyle" of homosexual men here in the USA got them some African immune-system-killing virus, HIV. No guardian angels swooped down to stop that one.

My money would be on there not being any angels dedicated to the protection of unbacked currencies or any stock market.

The angels protecting the Pacific Ring of Fire from earthquakes have been on a smoke break for a while now.

Seems wars are just over the horizon. I just don't think God is in the protecting Earthlings mood of late.

13. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Mentioning the African HIV thing, Is it true it started with them breeding with monkeys ? I didn't witness none of that so I don't know , just asking .

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      From what I understand (I am NOT a doctor) HIV began as SIV and like Ebola, it crossed species. Exactly how and when is unknown but it is hypothesized that it was through blood contact with cuts, scrapes, etc. into the blood stream from eating the chimps. Here is a good website on it. https://www.avert.org/professionals/history-hiv-aids/origin

Dalewick, Oct 16, 2019
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wearing earrings isn't a just feminine thing. People, both men, and women have been decorating their bodies in all sorts of ways for literally thousands of years. Crying isn't a sign of weakness it is a sign that you are human. The matress thing is hilarious.

As near as I can tell this same sort of concern has been a part of almost every generation in almost every viable culture. A culture that becomes LOCKED in place and can't change is on its way to collapsing. Younger people are always looking for new ways to shock their elders. For some reason anytime a male doesn't toe the line that his father tried to set in stone they are going to worry about them and feminization or gay thing. My generation with our long flowing locks drove our Fathers to distraction. My Red, white and blue striped big bell bottom jeans made my Dad's skin crawl. At one point I think he was seriously worried that I was gay. Nothing could be farther from the truth though I have never had a problem with gay folk.

I'm glad that some of the stupid things that were common when I was a kid are changing now. I swear that when I was a kid that if I had a broken leg and came drying to my Dad he might have whipped me for crying before he took me to the hospital. I COULDN'T cry for many years. I started cutting as a way to feel something and to deal with my inner emotions. being stone-faced and emotionless is not a good thing to try and force onto a child.

I made my Dad proud the night that I knocked three boys unconscious in one football game. At one point after I had beat up a bully that was 3 years older than me I chased him home and threatened to beat up his Dad. I was Nine the Bully was about thirteen and his Dad was 6' 4" I had become afraid of being afraid. I got in my first fight with someone with a knife at about that age. He got me down with a knife to my throat. I spit in his face. I was more afraid of being afraid that I was of death. Fortunately, the guy with the knife wasn't as messed up as I was and he backed off of me laughing. Me, sort of becoming mean and more than ready to fight, was a good thing to him but he tore up my poetry when he found it. To him, that was a sign of some sort of weakness.

If I could go back in time and be a kid again I wouldn't play football and would have been in the chess club and the poetry and writing club. I still would have beat the crap out of the bully and probably would have spit in the face of the guy with the knife. I would have cried more but then I would have smiled a lot more. My arms wouldn't look like I have fought tigers for a living and maybe my knees and hips wouldn't be so messed up. Most of the best blocking that was taught when I played football is a personal foul now and my Deacon Jones head slap would get me thrown out of the league now.

When I see a kid with a bright green mohawk I just smile. I know his Dad hates it and that is how it is meant to be. I had my head shaved one time except for a scalp lock short ponytail on the back of the crown of my head. I had the barber sweep up that huge pile of hair and bag it for me. I gave the hair to my Dad as a present. He hated the longhair and griped about it all the time. He hated the scalp lock even more and when I grew my hair back out he didn't say anything.

Let the kids be kids and let them enjoy messing with us old farts. Don't worry in a few decades they will be the old farts saying the same things that we are saying that our fathers said before us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Dalewick
      You had a Foo Man Cho, AWESOME! I got away with having one for about 4 months in the Army. Until someone squealed to Top, that some of us had non-regulation haircuts. LOL! He was pissed. Shaved all of our heads while we were in morning formation. Life sucked for awhile. LOL!

Dalewick, Oct 16, 2019
  15. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Foo Manchu was pretty standard for the day. We were all proud of them. When I first met my wife-to-be's family between the hair and the beard her Grandfather said I looked like a lion. My father got worked up like all the rest. Bottom line. It is hair. It comes and it goes. Who cares what it looks like. You can cut it and grow more (up to a point). Now a lot of us wish we could have a bad hair day.

I laugh at todays' generation with all their tattoos. What do you think those are going to look like in later years? I hope I live long enough to see those tats that will look like a Picasso left out in the rain. You want to give your grandkids some good advice? Go to Medical School; study dermatology; and specialize in tattoo removal. Nobody is going to die. Nobody is going to get any better. They will just keep coming back and spending more money. An endless supply of business.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!!!

I think most of you are missing it.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some of you guys come from a lot different background than I . When I was a kid no one in the county had tattoos , died hair or some California hippie style hair cut . We all wore jeans a hardy made shirt to endure the rigors of a rustic lifestyle . We huriedly went home from school to help with the crops or grab a shotgun and go looking for food . Excellent childhood training to be a survivalist and prepper . I don't think it was a coincidence , that we had not any known homos .

randyt likes this.
  18. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    You knew them. They wouldn't admit to it, or tell you. When we were kids homosexuality was a well guarded secret. Nobody admitted to it. They stayed in the closet. By today's estimates somewhere between 3.8 - 10% of the U.S. population is Gay. Take any random population, and the statistics will probably hold true. This is probably the number that live in your home town.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. America's Patriot

America's Patriot Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    Someone being gay doesn't bother me. What they do behind closed doors is between them, their partner and God. What I don't appreciate, are flaming public displays. Okay, we get it, you're gay. But is it really necessary to force your gayness down my throat?

And males intentionally becoming "female" in order to dominate in sports just shows how much of a piece of shit they are. My opinion of course. :D

Dalewick and Morgan101 like this.
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have heard in the homosexual community they have the saying " eight is too late " . In other words if a child isn't gotten to before the age of eight it is too late to send them on the path to become a homosexual . I defiantly have something against pedophiles . The only homosexual I knew but a younger generation than me , liked little boys . Later in life took on an adult partner . --- For the sake of being socially correct would you stand by while a homosexual molested your young son or grandson ? Not me .

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
    randyt likes this.
  21. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree with this 1000%, and it goes both ways. I can't think of anything that should be kept more private than sexual preferences. It is nobody's business except for the two (or however many) consenting adults.

Boys competing against girls is just flat wrong. When will the liberal morons realize this.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't doubt that you heard this " eight is to late " but IMHO that would be a case of brainwashing; not necessarily homosexuality. I don't think anybody has determined the true cause of homosexuality, and I don't know if they ever will in our lifetime. It is a hugely complex issue. One school of thought is Nature vs. Nurture. The Nurture people are probably the ones saying eight is to late. The Nature people believe you are born with the predisposition to homosexuality. I would put myself in the Nature category. Some years ago a friend of a friend came out of the closet. To use his words " I have been completely abandoned by my entire family. I have been ostracized by every friend I ever had. No one will speak to me or have anything to do with me. Do you think I would do this by choice? " It made for a compelling argument.

Pedophilia is a completely different animal than homosexuality. Again, an equally complex topic, but the two really are not related.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've never actually understood the problem with gays. One of my childhood friends was gay. We didn't know it but it was pretty obvious that he was a sissy from kindergarten on. He ran like a girl, threw a baseball like a girl and was always the last person picked for any kind of sport. Nonetheless, he was a normal kid. We hunted and fished and camped together and even chased girls together. Going out with him was great, he was an amazing chick magnet. Despite his lack of athleticism, he was a great rock and roll drummer. After he graduated from Highschool he moved to Houston and the next time I saw him he was totally out of the closet.

I decided that he was my friend and that had never mattered and still didn't. He asked me how I felt about it so I told him that I was ok with it but my feelings were hurt. He asked why and I asked why he had never hit on me. He laughed and told me that he was gay and not stupid. I admit my dedication to the appreciation of the opposite sex was pretty obvious. He said that getting rejected isn't any more fun when you are gay than when you are straight. He was a good person. I lost respect for his parents when they rejected him.

Hair is a temporary thing. I have some friends that are my age that were bikers and are covered with Tats. If you don't want them to start looking shabby you have to get them recolored and touched up when you get older. The ones that have done that look ok but the ones that haven't look pretty rough. I like tasteful tats but would never have a name or anything obscene put on a part of my body that was ordinarily exposed. LOL, My Father in law sobered up in Singapore halfway through getting a big chest tattoo and bailed on it. He had to wear a T-shirt all the time or his wife gripped about it.

Poltergeist I was a country boy even though my hair was long and flowing past my shoulders. I was just a long-haired redneck way ahead of Waylon and Willie. Long hair, Cowboy boots, bull rider belt buckle, and bell-bottom jeans. I really miss those bell-bottom jeans. They let me carry a dagger in my boot or a gun and all sorts of things when I rode my bike. I never have been someone that worried about other people's ideas about style or stuff. I grew my hair mostly because it was the 60s and everyone had long sideburns and beards. I didn't have any whiskers until I was in my 30s and not a lot even then. With short hair, I was sort of aby faced and hated that. I still have no sideburns but have managed to grow a mustache and goatee. Shaving always gave me a rash.

24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    HIV has also been described as a created, genetically engineered virus.

Soviets worked on retro-viruses, those that incorporate their RNA code in with your DNA code. This turns your cells into manufacturing centers to make more of the invading virus. They also worked on viruses that specifically attacked the immune system. Combine the code of the two and you have HIV. It was said that they used this in Angola. Problem was that the Soviets had been using Cuban soldiers as their slave army and half of the Cubans got HIV infected. These troops had to be sent back and half of them were put into isolation villages, like the old-time leper colonies. The Soviets replaced the Cuban troops with North Koreans.

That's just one story. Sounds interesting, but is likely fiction. What is not fiction is that the Russians today have all manner of designer viruses, including the fulminating variety.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sverdlovsk_anthrax_leak

Commie biased Wikipedia underballed the death number down to 100-ish people. The real count was between 1200 and 1500 deaths. The anthrax was pneumonic, yet the Russians with a straight face said that it was due to "tainted meat."
    Liberals will lap-up the vomit of a rabid dog. May they be judged appropriately by the God they deny.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Peoples sexuality is a private thing. I prefer people keep it that way. I had a cousin that was gay. He died of AIDS and it wasn't pretty, but he knew he brought it on himself. Like I said, it's an adults choice how they live.
    A pedophile...If I catch them, justice will be swift and final. There body will never be found. Pedophilia is NOT an adults choice.
    Just how I feel about it.

Dale

1. TMT Tactical
      It will be final but it won't be swift. There are a lot of the "Old Ways" to deal with a pedophile. None of them pretty but all f them final.

TMT Tactical, Oct 18, 2019
      Dalewick and Morgan101 like this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree with Dalewick….here..

One has to be highly educated in open dumb assed stupidity to identify ones self by their sexuality and or sexual orientation and then expect...yeah...demand that everyone else go along with it or shut up.

Only education can cause people to naturally become so dumb assed ignorant and think this is normal...yea..demand this become normal.

Yet our default leaders in Hollywood think this is the way to go and shout their ignorance from the roof tops.

A proper human being knows that being human is so much more than sex and sexuality. Much much more.

Educated people...under the discipline of knowledge ..education is discipline...know that historically a human being defines themselves by...…"Their lineage/family name or sometimes crest.....their occupation...and or some work they have done and left to posterity."

Never do they define themselves by their sexuality...or sexual orientation. To so do is just plain stupidity and showing ones ignorance.

I am not arguing here against sexuality but more against open institutionalized stupidity.

One has to become educated to be so stupid today...more akin to propagandized...the hook hung out ...baited...set and reeled into stupidity.

Once you know this...….fingerprint and or history ...you can catch our education system and or politicians ...who finance public education …..gas lighting the people for votes...putting people on their puppet strings and herding them right into a voting booth by taking advantage of peoples unguarded and unthinking emotions.

Precisely like the politically steered, managed, and manipulated issue of Race....sex and sexuality is also being managed, steered, and manipulated ...herded for votes...by a whorish body politic....to prevent thinking...independent thinking.

Let me get the record straight here....I am not just talking about the gay community being stupid here...but also the heterosexual community...

I know a number of heteros who also have nothing more than their sex and sexuality on which to stand use and misuse every day to take advantage and herd people.

I don't approve of this amongst heteros as well.

People are so much much more than sex and sexuality.....much much more.

Blatant open runaway rabid sexuality is feminine.....if one knows the history and it's pattern operating in nations going way back. It is also pagan in it's origins....

It is also Occult in its techniques...modus operandi...Ishmael.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical, Dalewick and Morgan101 like this.