"final Bug Out Bag"

Discussion in 'Survival Kits' started by Pragmatist, Jan 31, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    http://dailypreppersnews.com/29-gadgets-your-final-bug-out-bag-ought-to-have/

Good morning all,

Sidebar; Blessed be the utility companies like Dominion Energy, Appalachian Power, Duke Power, for they are in real good shape with this weather depleting the population's coin collection.

The above article tells - reminds ? - us about some BOB items to stuff into the bag.

I'd say that a "total apocalypse" could see more help enroute than anything less. Responders have the same predictaments as the rest of the Prepper community. The 97% others are already written off.

Phones nor radios won't be working. The last type to work will be SW receivers and in some areas of the fruited plain could be blocked under some COGCON requirements.

Alice, please don't provide comments like "delicious". Some will say Hershey's Tropical Bars are delicious. Psychological development throughout the population is as varied as the population itself. Personally speaking, Trader Joe's offers much high energy, anti-stress, packable delicious foods. For their large Belgium chocolate chocolate bar, pack an offset plyers to break off pieces.

LOL ! "Medical Kit" annotated wth term "Back Packer" is somewhat oxymoronic. Even with my inf and arty MOSs, I know that a pack mule is required or, at least, a team of porters.

Alice, put down the menu from your restaurant - and join us. Hold off on the multi tool and get one that also serves as a knife. Save on the weight, volumn and costs. A Leatyherman Crunch model, with it's vicegrip serves for dental extractions also.

Get a hard hat rigged with light, whistle, inside stuffed mosquito net, face shield, even a couple of plastic bottle Jack Black Label can be placed inside helmet. Add COVID masks inside also.

A pair of real gloves like a combination weave of Nomex and Kevlar do wonders when vacating premises.
    See Lockharttactical.com

Alice, get an azimuth from your place to Sacremento and go other direction. You will be safer. Most all of our problems are not natural. Nature hasen't changed that much.

cc: Ingred Newkirk, CEO, PETA, Norfolk, Virginia and Washington, D.C. (Ingred, about those pack mules...)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont do "gadgets", these will break and wear out fast enough, anything with batteries will fade and die, better to learn skills and seek knowledge, the only time gadgets will be any good is in a short term event and I prepare for long term/permanent situation.

wally, TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.