Find A Place To Survival In Romania

Discussion in 'Wilderness' started by SiebeGeerts, May 14, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. SiebeGeerts

SiebeGeerts New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    Hello

I want to survive this summer in Romania with a friend. We want to stay 4 days in the wood with only a firestick, a jar to boil water, a knife and some rope.

This is the first time that we do that out of our own country, Belgium. So i have 3 questions and i hope i can find answers here.

1) We want to search a place where we can stay for 4 days. The plan is to take a plane to Boekarest, then take a train and than hike to a place far from civilization. Do someone knows a place? Where can I find spot like this?

2) For our safety we want to take a bear spray with us. We can’t take bear spray with us on the plane. Is there a shop in Boekarest where you can buy it? I have search on internet but I can’t find it.

3) Do someone know a site where you can buy good map that we can use?

Thanks in advance,

Siebe

TMT Tactical likes this.