Fire On Vesuvius

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Xilkozuf, Jul 13, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I didn't see any topic about this, and since I'm from Italy I would like to share something about the current (terrible) situation near Naples, on the Vesuvius. It's burning.
    No, it's not erupting - even if the initial fear was that. There are actually a lot of fire, caused by arson. The situation is pretty bad since a lot of people have been evacuated due to toxic smokes. There are a lot of trees in the area, so the fire is rapidly spreading.
    Some people say they might have used cats, by covering them with gasoline, set them of fire and then throwing them in the woods, but there are a lot of people who think this might be just a rumor.
    There is still to find the people responsible for this, and also the reason for those actions.