First Lady Disrespect! Germany.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, Jul 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...otesters-from-leaving-german-guest-house.html

First Lady Melania Trump has been barred from leaving her temporary residence in Hamburg, Germany, due to G-20 protesters.

They seem to have forgotten that they lost 2 world wars and after the 2nd World War
    were rebuilt by the allies.
    At tremendous economic cost to the allies.

The allies also rebuilt Japan at tremendous economic cost.

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was an American initiative to aid Western Europe, in which the United States gave over $13 billion[1](approximately $130 billion in current dollar value as of June 2016) in economic support to help rebuild Western European economies after the end of World War II.

An American initiative.
    American you see.

The European allies were broke.

I had a friend named Manfred Klee who was Hitler Youth openly spoke
    of killing allied soldiers after the war was over.
    The Hitler Youth blew up trains and convoys 6 months after the war ended.
    Fanatics.
    Manfred was shot by occupying French running from a train he and his buds blew up.

Both is parents were killed in that war and oddly he was adopted by French Jews
    who saw to his education.

branchd77 likes this.