New Member First Post Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Cora, Jul 2, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Cora

Cora New Member
      1/23

Blog Posts:
    Hello!

Thought before I joined in on the discussions would post a quick introduction about myself.

First, married with two children in college.

Second, live on the East Coast of the USA.

Third, plan to buy property out in the Colorado wilderness. Lived there for about five years back in the late 90s. Love the weather, but did not live out and about with the need to have the skills needed to be self-sustainable with wildlife and the forces of nature. Actually lived on a military base.

Fourth, look forward to participating in this forum!

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266 Active Member
      33/47

Blog Posts:
    Hi there Cora,

Nice to meet you.
    I am also married and have three young kids (under 14).
    I have lived on the East Coast before and remember the beautiful shores over there.
    Colorado is a fabulous place to live! In this forum you will definitely find a lot of good info.
    I am learning so much already.
    Many greetings,
    Sara