Flipping God The Bird

Discussion in 'Religion, Religious Views, and Life After Death' started by Old Geezer, Mar 6, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This thread is just a cardboard box where one can toss information they've read, make religious observations, or just vent about how the world is going downhill as far as morality is concerned. Me, sometimes I just need to vent over something I've read in the news and trying to work that into survival topics doesn't work or is overtly tangential.

Danger, the following paragraphs are me venting. You were warned!

I just now read something that made me mad. It was something that showed the raw arrogance of the new official religion of Secular Humanism. Liberals have challenged people of Faith when the faithful call Secular Humanism a religion. The left says that their way of thinking is not religion. They hate religion. They hate the word, "religion". Orthodox Secular Humanist believers are to me FAR more dogmatic, far more obsessive-compulsive than most religious folk I know.

Like many people, I haven't any set of dogmas, nor could I say that I'm a member of this or that religion. I guess I do believe in a Singular Divine Source that I refer to as "God", but haven't met the Divine. I have had dreams that foretold very specific future events (one specific rare event that no one could have predicted), I reported the details to others, so when the events came true, others were flabbergasted (my mom almost fainted one time). I've met the dead in dreams (some who'd I'd NEVER expect to come to me). Last year, a friend from several decades past came to me in a dream. When I woke up, I knew what this meant, went to the obituaries of the city to which he had moved, and yep, he'd passed-away. Turns out that his friends were going to have a remembrance of him online (Zoom group meeting) and my having that dream allowed me to know beforehand and be ready for the meeting. He came to another one of his friends in a dream. He had been crippled but he wasn't crippled in our dreams. I think that he wanted to share some very important information, i.e., "Hey, don't worry, this is great, I'm not crippled anymore."

So, the reality that this material world is but a contingent world and not some absolute/fixed/entity-unto-itself is for me an absolute -- dogma yes, but a proven dogma, I didn't have to make-up this idea. Physicists are now catching up with what the Prophets had revealed to humanity millennia-ago.

I will readily stick up for religions that are not my own because I respect them. At least these people recognize that we are created by Divine Will and thus have a humility about them that is absent in materialists who deny that there is anything beyond this reality, i.e. "Get in while you can, tomorrow you could be annihilated." This is why the communists attempt to create their own little paradise on Earth. Communists get furious when people do not wish to be a part of their collective. This reminds me mightily of the Inquisition.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This article details an act of supreme arrogance. Don't you just love it when marginal people tell you how you should think.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/202...sex-does-not-harm-ones-relationship-with-god/

Article quotes are in the color Blue:

ROME — The Chairman of the German Catholic Bishops’ Conference, Bishop Georg Bätzing, has urged the Catholic Church to change its teaching on sexual morality, insisting that gay sex does not harm a person’s relationship with God.

Same-sex relations are okay, Bishop Bätzing told the German magazine Bunte in its March 4 issue, “as long as they are carried out with loyalty and responsibility.”

“It doesn’t affect one’s relationship with God,” the bishop added.

Last year Bishop Bätzing made headlines when he publicly opposed a Vatican declaration forbidding the blessing of same-sex couples.

“I believe that we have to assess homosexuality and lived partnerships outside of marriage differently,” said Bätzing at the time. “We can no longer proceed solely from natural law [emphasis, Old Gzr] , but have to think much more in terms of care and personal responsibility for one another.”

“In this regard, I would like to see a further development of Catholic teaching on sexual ethics,” the bishop said.

Bätzing said that people in homosexual relationships want the blessing of the Church, and the Church must “address this desire.”

Old Gzr's take: If Bätzing wishes to leave the church, no one is preventing him. Sounds like he needs to move to San Francisco, USA. There he should speak with the medical community concerning the diseases they must attempt to treat that were brought about by anal intercourse. The oncologists would have a lot of information to provide him.

upload_2022-3-6_14-31-21.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh look! God returns His sentiment:

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe this as I to have had experience with a unexplainable vision that unfolded exactly as seen weeks later .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep, sh## happens.

For me, there's a randomness to it. I've never tried to get this to happen. Plus these things happen like 3 years to 12 years apart. I dream crazy stuff all the time, but these have no meaning and they are in black & white. Significant dreams happen in color. You want to have your close relatives who have died visit you. Most times this is not the case. I've had a relative who I wasn't around very much at all visit me three times and tell me things / give me a heads-up. What's that? "Messenger guy"? I'm not complaining, but you want to see your most beloved, right?!

Physician's are bad about not validating their dying patients' encounters with deceased loved ones. That's an entire topic unto itself.

One guy who I knew who was on a Code Blue resuscitation team told me about this very elderly lady who coded on them like three times or more (?). They'd defib. her and she'd come back into sinus rhythm, then in just a few minutes go back into V.Tach. This happened over and over. When back, she was angry at them. She told them that she would float up to the ceiling and when there, was not in any pain. She wanted out of her body. She got her wish; she went V.Fib, flatlined, and they couldn't get her back. Good for her!

Physicians get tunnel vision. It's easy for them to start playing God.

1. Old Geezer
      By the way, you'll see on television where someone has gone flatline and then the team shocks the person and they get better. That's total BS. When someone flatlines there is no electrical activity to work with. There's no depolarization / repolarization to work with. You can give chest compressions and administer epinephrine, but in all likelihood, that is that. And hey, what if you DO bring them back, they could have severe CNS deficit and do you really think that they are actually going to survive their hospital stay?! When somebody's time is up, then it just is. Very little I see on television is accurate, irrespective of the topic.

Old Geezer, Mar 6, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    i still believe .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no time for religion, religions of one type or another have started most wars on this planet;
    wife and I both spent time (seperately) in religious schools and that put us off religion for life.
    most religions have this "mine is better than yours" attitude and I want nothing to do with it.
    one can be a moral person without religion, its not exclusive, it just depends on what sort of person they are. I have known a lot of people who were religious but had no morals when it came to getting what they wanted.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't have much use now for religeon or religeons but do beileve in a creatve force greater than us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    creative force, granted, but some invisible immortal being, no.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In this day known to be inevitable by men of wisdom and revealed in grand detail by the very Prophets of God, it has become rare wisdom to know that the end has washed over mankind.

Do lament.

The Lord God promised not to revisit the flood upon the land and this is true. It is man himself who does bring upon himself the righteous cleansing we witness washing over our planet.

The Book of Genesis, chapter Seven, He is our Lord:

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

13 In the selfsame day entered Noah, and Shem, and Ham, and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife, and the three wives of his sons with them, into the ark;

14 They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

15 And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.

16 And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him: and the LORD shut him in.

17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.

18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Religion has to do with controlling people. Faith has to do with a higher power. They don't seem to mix well.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the original concept of religion was to control the population by fear of the unknown, most of which could not read or write.
    the bible at that time was written in Latin and the people spoke Old English.
    No god wrote the bible, the bible was written by Man and it was made up as they went along.
    the first bible was printed about 400AD i.e. 4 CENTURIES after the ALLEGED events were said to have happened .
    I never could understand why people in Britain were following a cult that started on the other side of the world when we had our own gods, goddesses and beliefs which predate, I blame the Romans for that.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The true origins of religious belief were the life-after-death experiences that predicted future events accurately. This and the revelation of the Prophets of God. I as only a human have seen future events in my dreams, reported these dreams to others, and when the events actually happened, those to whom I revealed my dreams were gobsmacked.

The Words of the Prophets were infinitely superior to any trite human revelation.

Lower-order humans take these goodly and pure events and pervert them to their own purpose. Often these monstrous lies are referred to as "religions".

To argue against Purity using only the worst that history and human nature has to offer is shallow beyond words.

Materialism is an anti-religion practiced religiously. It is a smug obsession. It is a comfort to those who would divorce themselves not only of their fellow humans, but also of their Creator. Such souls hide themselves between the rocks and reassure themselves that they are safe ... at least until their death and imagined annihilation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    no one can predict future events as the future hasnt happened yet.
    one of the reasons we are preppers is to prepare for expected but as yet unknown events, most people do not prepare for any future events even so called religious people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Overwatch

Overwatch Expert Member
      185/230

Blog Posts:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Overwatch

Overwatch Expert Member
      185/230

Blog Posts:
    Region is the philosophy of men mixed with scripture. In Christs Church There were 2 Priesthoods, the lower , Aaronic and the higher ,Melchesidec . Oddly enough . the lower on is to take care of earthly concerns and the higher the spiritual concerns. Christ himself said that the lower one would kill him and that the lower one would become corrupt in his day and in the last day. But that the priesthood would remain.
    The illuminoty has gotten its dirty fingers in everything. First the governments. Then the Knights templar, Then Catholics Church then the Maison's, then the free Maison's then the LDS or Mormons. Secret societies have always been around. Always with one thing in mind. Corrupting everything, controlling everything, owning everything and the latest is Disinformation by owning the media. Say the opposite of what ever the truth is. Get you to look at one thing when something more important is happening there or some place elce. I guess that is more than one thing. Ah but your right its CONTROLL

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have. But this was just me reporting that which had been shown me in a dream.

Had a old friend comet to me in a dream. We'd not been in contact for decades. After I woke from the dream, I looked up the obituaries in the city to which he had moved. Yep, there was his obituary. My dream was him saying goodbye.

Many folk dogmatically believe in materialism. Physical matter and our perceptions of it are absolute goes the dogma. If something is repeatable, then it is science, thus "The way, the truth, and the light." Quantum physics continues to rip materialism's absoluteness to pieces.

My visions of the future are random, however. Plus, these only occur sporadically = can't be used to guide one's life.

Being soulless in this world is no encumbrance to survival. In worlds beyond this world, being soulless results in non-survival. Silly me, I want to survive in this world AND in those planes of existence beyond.

https://near-death.com/afterlife-evidence/

Dr. K. G. Jung:
    https://psichologyanswers.com/library/lecture/read/467498-did-jung-believe-in-the-afterlife

Psychiatrist, Elisabeth Kubler Ross:
    https://anomalien.com/is-life-after-death-real-kubler-rosss-view-on-the-after-life/

Neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander; from staunch non-believer in the afterlife to being shown (via his own death experience) that such does exist:

https://www.newsweek.com/proof-heaven-doctors-experience-afterlife-65327

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry friend, I do not believe in an afterlife and I do not dream.
    when we are dead we are dead for ever, we have one life so live it the best you can.
    when its our time wife and I are going for woodland burials.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The anti-Christ crew are celebrating too early, let's hope. The communists want conservatives to die.

"Clarence Thomas Is Hospitalized—and the Left Promptly Loses Their Minds"

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...d-the-left-promptly-loses-their-minds-n538698

"Fortunately, it sounds like Thomas is recovering, with medication. But just as we have seen in the past, the Court doesn’t necessarily tell us when there are medical issues right away. They tend not to tell us anything until they can say something positive. That’s not exactly keeping us informed, but it is good to hear that he’s doing better.

"According to CBS News correspondent Matt Pieper, the illness is not COVID-related.

"Most Americans wished him well. Unfortunately, many on the left proved what nasty and evil people they are, and who couldn’t show any humanity because they are such creatures of the leftist narrative. Not only were they lacking in any kind of empathy for Thomas, but they were also spreading delusional conspiracy theories about his wife."

https://www.soulproof.com/clinical-evidence-that-life-continues-after-bodily-death/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You are quite correct here Texdanm...

You see I can back up my position by arguing that todays very devout and zealous religion of Politics is disguised Secular Humanism...often teaching "Tolerance, Diversity, and Inclusiveness."

That is ...unless you have been labeled by them as a White Supremist...or of White Privilege....

Thinking people soon enough learn who are the professional racists out here dependent on fanning the flames of racism...to keep and maintain power over the Herd...

Make no mistake ...Politics has morphed into a religion...a very devout and zealous...divisive religion.....keeping the public divided to keep and maintain power over the Herd..

They have become dividers and not uniters...in their bid to return back to a modern version of "Absolute Power ....Divine Right of Kings."

What one finds out is that many who claim the touchy feely political/social religion of today are not in fact...Diverse, Tolerant, nor Inclusive...but are instead...Herded and know it not.

One of the Secrets to understanding this is simply to know some history....a trait very verly lacking in today's television and or movie trained people.....trained on amusements to prevent thinking..outside the box.....

By Lonewolf...

The Bible was not written in Latin....the Roman Catholic Church took their bible and re wrote it into latin from the Classical Greek versions...sometimes called Codex A...or Alexandrenus.
    The Roman version became the Codex B or sometimes called The Vaticanus Codex B.

The Bible was written in the Olde Testament in Hebrew...or what is sometimes called the Masoretic Hebrew versions and in the New Testament in koine Greek...the common Greek of the streets...not Classical Greek.

The control portion of the Bible and history is because so often and particularly under Rome...the crowns of the kings were put on their heads by the religious Popes....therefore people came to understand that a king's power was from God...absolute ...unquestioned.

And this..is sometimes called " Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

And this is the power desired by all leaders and the direction they want to take their power and control.

It is where our leadership here in America want to take us.....and also why Bible is not desired in public schools....one might learn enough to catch them at what they are doing and where they want to go....back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

This backed up by another devout and religious sect/priesthood...called science..adapted to another religion called Politics.

See....Dr Fauci.

Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings" Was put to rest in the Western World by a Puritan named Oliver Cromwell....with the execution of King Charles 1st on January 30, 1649...

This marks the first time an ordinary people had ever executed their king and put an end to Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings.

This was historically the basis and justification for our founders to turn on King George some 100 plus years later.
    Our founders did not need to go to Ancient Egypt, Babylon...Greece or Rome...to find an historical example of a people turning on their king or leaders.

We are as Americans never to know this history and that it is religious in it's origins...

An Englishman did this for us as Americans and we are to remain ignorant of this history..

That when our leadership has broken public trust..and in essence turned on the People that a people have a right to change things and or leadership...by peaceful means...or by violence if necessary...if peaceful means will not suffice.

For the English Civil War was a very very bloody affair.....and very very seldom taught to us for our knowledge and education...but make no mistake...the basis was religious ....with these Puritans.....and their allies.

For with the advent of the King James Bible...these people began to realize that their King was in heaven and not on the throne of England..and that the Kings Power was not "Absolute or Divine Right."

This is a very very dangerous precedent for a people to know or understand....very very dangerous.

Mayhap now some of you will understand why the Bible and it's meanings and or combined with a knowledge of History...is not desired for people to know via public schooling...

And Conversely why Secular Humanism is so important to the Body Politic and their devout and zealous religion being taught and promoted ...for they do not desire Limited Government..but Unlimited Government.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites ...they need us to be ignorant and distracted.

Know some History ....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Dosent matter what language the Bible was written it the ordinary people of Britain pre and post Roman occupation couldnt read it because they didnt speak that language and many/most were illiterate anyway.
    it is easy to scare illiterate people of some great invisible super being into doing what they are told.
    we have moved on since the 4th century and many people can see that most religions are just myths , we are quite capable of being moralistic human beings without resorting to fairy stories.
    no one yet has proved to me that the story of Christianity has any truth in it and is anything more than a good story to scare the peasants.
    we dont have to be religious to have morals and standards.
    when and if I ever start my own forum (I have thought of it a couple of times) the 2 things that will be banned will be Religion and Politics.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Not smart Lonwolf...not smart...

It looks reasonable to most humanistic thinking people..

Humainistic...Humanism.....the thinking and understanding that human thinking and values are the ultimate reality in the universe....little or nothing else matters..

By Reason, By Logic, by Enlightenment, by Illumination....et al...

It does indeed matter in what language the Bible written and translated...it does indeed.

As to people being illiterate...you sell people short here lonewolf...

I like to think you are smarter than that ...much much smarter.

Remember something about King James...and his version of 1611....it is the finest translation ever in the English Language...

Not only that ....it is clear and obvious that it caught England by storm.....people who could not read....were read to out of it...and it shows in the correspondences which survive to us today. This is even so in America among people who could not read or write letters...and got someone to write for them.

People thought and spoke King James...Bible...and from it many of the passages...

The Great English Bible is the version used here at Jamestown, Virginia but it comes in Second place to what King James translated for us.

Even Illiterate people were read to out of it and knew many of the passages in it.

What it did and reinforced among the English people is that they fully began to realize that their King was in heaven and the King of England was only a man and responsible for just English Law. The King of England was not Divine Right...absolute power as were often the kings and queens of Europe who's crowns were put on them by the Pope in Rome..

The King did not have absolute power and King Charles was to pay for this mistake with his life on January 30, 1649.

This is the Terrible secret even our own American Government does not want us to know....and it formed the basis amongst a people and our Founders of "Limited Government."

I suspect that this is also why the Constitution of the United States and also History is a very poorly taught subject today in our public schools versus back when I attended.

Someone does not want us to know the secret to "Limited Government" or why historically this is....the historical excesses of government...of Un Limited Government.....Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings...precisely where our American government is today headed...

By Logic, by Reason, by Illumination, by Enlightenment......by the Reason of Men....by the Mischief of men.
    By this process...government has become Entitled...and unlimited...over the affairs of men...today.
    Some of us ...however few...still know this history...and teach it to those who can see, hear, and understand.

This is known history if one knows where and how to look.

Oh...lonewolf....furthermore....today....Politics is morphing into a devout and zealous religion.....and backed up by science ...the other religion/priesthood to control the herd...
    And soon enough we will be back to "Absolute Power/Divine Right of Kings."

See Dr. Anthony Fauci!!!!

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why be moral?

There are people I like. Children are cute. People I do not like and who are without value, I would kill for recreational purposes. I have zero empathy, save for my own kin and friends.

In the ages before recorded history, people indeed had their mythologies of human origin. Yet there was more. Why cherish older people at all except that they were the bearers of oral history? Nearing death, they had visions. Others having visions were those who had survived near-fatal combat injuries and who had survived near-fatal diseases. These visions were consistent. The soul having left this world is shown their life and its value ... or lack thereof. Sometimes future events were seen and reported to the tribe after the individual recovered consciousness. When events predicted were made manifest in future months/years, the visions of those who barely escaped death were confirmed to the tribe's members.

In today's world, tens of thousands are brought back from the brink of death. As many as 20 - 30% report that they left their bodies. What did they see? Well, turns out that their life reviews revealed that their religious membership meant precious little, if anything. Prayers were valued and the soul's service to other souls was deeply valued. Religion? Not so much. These people meet the "Being of Light" and depending on their religious upbringing, they interpret the being as the Christ, the Buddha, Mohammad, ... . In reality, it's their interpretation only. People see a "Being of Light", see their life reviewed, and sometimes a conversation occurs. Whether in India, Brazil, Denmark, wherever these individuals who skirted death came from, they get the same experience. Sometimes after leaving the body, the soul visits friends and relatives before returning. When conscious again, they report what these other people were doing at the time of their visit (their body flat-lining back in the hospital). Impossible, were the narrow materialist view of physics to be true (Sir Isaac Newton taught us a lot, but we now have moved on to quantum physics). Numerous physicians have written of these events experienced by their patients. Friends and relatives are left speechless when told exactly what they were doing at the time of their loved-one's death.

Anecdote: Gravid, near full-term, patient taken to small hospital. Her cervix dilates, then here comes the gush of blood, placenta previa. Rapid hypovolemic shock. Her physician had already been in transit when she coded. Woman reports she left her body and was in hallway when the physician comes running down that hallway. He runs through her. As she passes through the physicians corporeal being, she picks up on what he was thinking at that moment. The female is given several liters of fluid and packed RBCs. The hemorrhage is stopped. She survives. Physician visits the patient in recovery. She tells the physician that he was concerned about his car. He had traveled too far in the parking space and had dented his car's bumper on a metal post -- this had made him angry. The physician had told no one in the hospital about hitting that post. What she had seen was completely impossible -- she being rather dead at the time. The physician was gobstruck by her story. He had been a devout materialist.

Many religious beliefs, certainly the importance of "doing unto others as you would have them do unto you", come not from crap story-telling, but from actual near-death experiences.

One BIG reason I will not go out and engage in a romping and stomping of humans whose skulls I would love to crack is due to me knowing that my Creator forbids it. Even if I could skirt being arrested and imprisoned in this life, I know I would be tried by a Higher court. Some would read my words and find me a bit sociopathic / mean / anti-empathetic. Rather accurate observation, I'd say. Isn't it nice that I fear my Creator!

The shoe on the roof:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/near-death-experiences-ar_b_5565488

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember what I keep trying to say and or illustrate about government ....and the mischief into which government would embroil us today...

Racism...as a control tool...to keep the public properly herded....

Sex....sex...sex and more sex...24/7....and even this on our children and grand children...Sex and Sexuality as a control tool over a very naive and gullible populace....

Here is the thing for thinking people to know....

Thinking, Educated, Disciplined people do not define themselves by race, sex or sexuality or sexual orientation.

It is just plain stupidity...because Thinking, Educated, Disciplined people are so much more than these base items...

But Government Does and is proud of this kind of stupid.

But Hollywood with its head up government's backside and vice versa does...and is also proud of this kind of stupid.

Government is looking for votes to keep and maintain power over the Herd.....

When you realize this ...you can begin to grasp the motives behind much of government manufactured confusion.

But if what we have as a people is mostly a television and or movie education ....noticing this pattern can be very very difficult...with the chaos fed to us 24/7 in TV/movies and our whorish media shilling for the body politic.

What one begins to sense...is that certain portions of government have tolerance, diversity , and inclusiveness for everyone and anyone but Christians or people with a Christian Knowledge and background while they usher in more of this chaos....coast to coast..

Our Judeo Christian Background is what produced Limited Government and eventually a strong middle class.

When you tamper with this background you bring chaos and the middle class starts dying out in favor of Government...and you are back to two classes....the wealthy/influential...and the Lower class...or the worker bee/ants.

It is this Judeo/Christian background and a sense of right and wrong...that held government excesses in check and made possible a middle class....along with a live vibrant economy.

And now today we are seeing the fruits of government excesses, in particular in strong leftist cities, with the constant chaos someone is deliberately fabricating.....to where they will eventually be going for more absolute power ..over people and their lives..while not solving any of the chaos they have deliberately manufactured for the purpose of increasing their power and control. It is a demonic cycle taking place....particularly in strong leftist cities...chaos manufacturing at the expense of the public.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites and their manufactured chaos cycles....for the purpose of controlling the Herd.

Da Tovarich!!???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Government officials require that the hoi poloi see them as the ONLY authority.

Those who see a Higher Power, who recognize Divine Origin, are a problem for those who demand singular loyalty.

Think about how many times you have read in the MSM words to the effect, "Irrespective of your religion, you must follow government mandates." The rule backed up by goons with bayonets is, "God government trumps Faith."

In Europe, one can go to jail for calling a transgender sodomite (XY pretending to be XX) "mister".

Rather fascinating/sick/grim that the Democratic Socialists place their abortion factories in minority neighborhoods -- the very people they pretend to worship (so long as they stick to the socialist script; vary one millimeter and poof!, you are an "Uncle Tom"). The commies "love" them, however their numbers must be controlled lest they try to escape the welfare plantation.

When government mandates that good people must bow down before false gods, then those composing that invalid regime must be ostracized / removed from society / obliterated. In the USSA, we no longer have valid elections, so pray tell, what is left as a mechanism of securing sacred Liberty?! That mechanism that is yet vouchsafed unto a free people is bloody and abhorrent, yet necessary.

What was it that T.J. said, "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." By the way, there are plenty of communist professors out there who attempt to put Jefferson's quote "in context". The core truth be told, Thomas wanted his fellow Americans to rise-up and physically kill their British "overlords". Would-be overlords must be rendered "underlords" -- i.e., six feet under.

People who put back reserves (food, fuel, ammo, ...) are the arch-enemies of collectivist wanna-be demigods. Unless a person is somehow/someway dependent on the Borg, that person must be neutralized and their stores distributed in the fashion mandated by god government -- so goes socialist dogma.

Never forget: Centralized power is THE most evil force existing on our planet. Black tar opium does not even hold a candle to the addictive force of power held by too few.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Olde Geezer.....thanks for posting this and bringing me up to date..

I have been futile in grasping for this statement and did also not know whom to quote...I knew the basic outline but not the author.

Thanks again for bringing me up to date on this.

I need to memorize this...I am suspecting it is going to be important in the future..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This kind of thing torques my jaws like a set of vice grip don't

I dred the day this comes to fruition. Those of us who have done some preps are going to be demanded that we breast feed those who have not and have been spending their time and monies on frivolous consumption items...good times...but not preparing...like the ant..as the passage goes.

That nightmare scenario..I sometimes dream..of being stuck on that desert Island with some 400 people who only know how to text message...

I am watching the shelves go bare or very short of certain items ....and am thinking now that we Americans have very highly degreed educated entitlement minded people in leadership positions....our shelves will be going bare at a faster rate....just as they did in the olde Soviet Union. Are any of you sensing a connection/pattern here????

In some three lockers at work I have also, over time , put back some long shelf life food stores. Again that nightmare scenario wherein people are going to come to work and expect you to feed/rescue them.....even demand....but while I was making such preps....they were talking about women, alcohol, and the demi gods of sports. Wine, women , and song.
    That to me is a nightmare scenario....in like manner to that desert island dream.

History shall tell...how this works out.

I reckon I dont live in Disneyland....and dont have alot of use for people who do.. But that is just me.

I also do not have a lot of use for leadership who's main stock in trade is trying to build Disneyland ...to keep people disarmed and unthinking.

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by the time it gets to that state that they demand our stores it will be too late to do any good, it will only delay the demise of the unprepared, I can always replace my stores by growing my own food and trapping small game but I doubt the unprepared can.
    remember stored supplies are only a temporary fix and at some point would be all eaten anyway post SHTF.

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I get to fire back.

Hey, thanks, Big Guy.

upload_2022-3-25_0-10-33.png

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism."
    -- Vladimir Lenin

" I like to experience the universe as one harmonious whole. Every cell has life. Matter, too, has life; it is energy solidified. Our bodies are like prisons, and I look forward to be free, but I don't speculate on what will happen to me. I live here now, and my responsibility is in this world now.... I deal with natural laws. This is my work here on earth."
    -- Albert Einstein

The seat of faith, however, is not consciousness but spontaneous religious experience, which brings the individual's faith into immediate relation with God. Here we must ask: Have I any religious experience and immediate relation to God, and hence that certainty which will keep me, as an individual, from dissolving in the crowd?
    -- Carl Jung

-----------------------------------------

"Dogmatic Atheists"

https://darenjonescu.com/dogmatic-atheists/

"On our self-declared scientific atheists.— Those modern materialists who wield their atheism as a bludgeon to punish their inferiors are in effect demanding that their inability to fit something into their science be enforced as the limits of common sense for all men. This is nothing but their emotional shield against being proved wrong. The essence of true scientific thinking, by contrast, is a principled reticence ever to draw a line and say, 'This is the border of Truth — nothing more can be found beyond this line.' The scientific materialists who fancy themselves atheists are therefore revealing themselves, with this declaration, to be neither genuinely scientific nor convincingly atheistic. On the contrary, they are exposing themselves as firmly in the grip of a thought-distorting dread, namely the fear of having their comfortable 'scientific' presumptions — the world they think they understand — shattered by the appearance, or even the possibility of the appearance, of something materially incommensurable, irreducible, or profoundly unknown.

"In short, our scientific materialists who dogmatically declare themselves atheists are, paradoxically, the modern men of whom it might be most literally correct to say they have the fear of God in them."

---------------------------

If life is but the product of reasonably ordered chemical reactions, then it is proven that there is no transcendence in anything whatsoever. To believe that your mind is but an elevated version of that of an animal is to understand that one's own self is but a sick joke told by nothingness. When an honorable being realizes that the course of his life only ends in annihilation, when he understands that his life is only this dark joke, then he will end his life rather than enduring the laughter of meaninglessness.
    --- Old Geezer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: May 20, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/MIfnMR0FiqPw/ --- Not knowing where else to post the above link decided this thread may be the closest match . The above link is about citizens of Sweden are NOW implanting chips into their hands or perhaps other body parts so they can be scanned to pacify their government . Those that are familiar with the Christian religion are familiar with the prediction told thousands of years ago . Whether someone believes in an afterlife or not this should make them pause and ponder the fulfillment of an ancient prophecy .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One wonders if their Muslim invaders immigrants will allow themselves to be marked by The Collective.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Trust me!

upload_2022-5-21_2-18-58.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I can’t really comment, all I can say is that I don’t claim to know about God but I believe in others right to worship as they see fit as long as they in turn also leave others in peace to worship (or not) as they see fit. I guess I believe in tolerance.

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Thing is, Divinity is unknowable. Me, I deeply believe in Divinity. However, I have no delusions that I can know my Creator. Can the painting know the painting?! According to the Prophets, we cannot know the next world anymore than the baby in the womb can know this world. All I can do is try to be productive and positive. I can point-out evil, resist any forces of darkness, and try to evolve towards The Eternal Light. That's all I can do and nothing more. I'm only what I am.

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  36. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have no trouble with people believing in a god or gods, not my personal belief but each to their own, where I have a problems is, as moderator, when it spreads out from the religious sub section and invades other non religious threads , each thread needs to keep to topic or it starts to not make sense and people especially prospective new members get put off and go elsewhere, this forum will wither and just be a club for a small clique if we dont have contributing new members, we have enough lurkers as it is, people who join but dont take part.

Max rigger and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Lonewolf but premonitions really do ocassionally and irrefuably happen. I think that there is a connection between past present and future that people CAN sense at times. Children do this a lot but are accused of making things up or tellin Tales. It akways struck me a strange that they NEVER go to the kid after it comes to pass and appologize to them for doubting them. Eventually kids just turn off listening to these oh so quiet warnings. At the very least they stop telling others about them.

When I was young I had a lot of these whispers from future events. More than once these warnings kept me from being hurt bad. I learned YOUNG not to ignore these glimpses that were something between visions and whispered warnings. Not a BIG loud warning...more like a whispered "DUCK!!"I listened and one time the boy beside me got flying glass that tore his face to shreads. That injury would have been mine if I had not leaned forward a ducked about a half second before a speeding drunk ran a stop sign and plowed into the side of the car I was in. 6 people, seven if you count the drunk and I was the only one not harmed in any way. This was before there was anything lie seatbelts in cars. No only was I the ony one not hurt, when the cars stopped spining and rolling I was the only person still in either vehickle.

I also once dodged a car that lost it and came off the road. I was on a horse at the time. I saw the car before the car was in sight flying off the road and hitting me and my horse. I turned the horse and we RAN. The car did as I "remembered" but we were not there for it to hit us. Once things stopped I checked to see what sort of help was needed and then ran the horse to the nearest house and had them call the cops and an ambulance.

As I got older this sensitivity seem to fade. I still got a few heads up warnings but not as often and not neary as clear. This was where my forever intrest in things odd and paranormal was born. I had had a few premonitions before this but that one locked me in. Th one thing about this that I hate is knowing a little ahead of time when death would visit those that I loved or cared about. I get to mourn them twice, once when I KNOW that they will die soon and then again when they do.

38. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Your ability , I do believe but consider this ability to be rare amongst humans . This is the reason many don't believe . They have never experienced such revelations themselves so dismiss this as being untrue . As I have touched on before , even the military recognizes this potential with some individuals and encourages its development to enable survival .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I really think that most kids hav special abilities. Their parents discourage this sort of thing and treat the kids like they are either imagining things or making thingd up. For me this isn't like somebody yelling a warning at you. It is rather a whisper in the wind that you have to listen hard for.

I have bailed out of things several times because I had really BAD feelings. I don't know what would have happened had I stayed but past experiances tell me that if I get that "it's time to RUN" feeling then I DO it. I don't seem to get warnings far ahead of things happening. It has generally been an immediate threat. A few times I got that feeling about something that is going to happen in a day or two. ??? Who knows I just do NOT go there.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  40. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    As far as flipping God the bird...He made me so he should know that I only have just SOOOO much before I blow up. It happens. If my wife can put up with me I figure that God can.

TMT Tactical and Ystranc like this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think kids these days have any special abilities, especially here in the UK, parents park them in from of the tv or they are on their mobile device, any kind of natural ability has been bred out of them for several generations.
    one generally has to have some life experience to know when to duck, cover or skedaddle!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Lonewolf you may have a legitimate line of thought on kids premutation abilities . A kid living a lot in the wild , I suppose would contribute to developing instincts of the wild . Todays kids certainly do not on average spend much time by themselves traversing through isolated terrain as I did and this I have gathered would also apply to TexDanm . As I too received a premutation once as an adult , that was in vivid detail . My vision was so strong that I drove my truck to a certain spot , waded a creek , climbed over a small mountain to reach a particular tree stump , sat down where I was sitting in the vision and had the event unfold in exact detail as I had envisioned weeks earlier .

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    There is a big difference between a person who is open and aware to what is going on around them and one of the cellphone zombies that we see walking around with their eyes glued to their screen. Maybe some peoples special ability is simply not being closed off to nature and whatever else may be out there.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes, spot-on.

Mine have always occurred in dreams, but occur very rarely. As I get older, I dream more of my departed loved ones.

In this world, time-space has a rigid hold on the human soul. When we leave our bodies -- much like a butterfly ripping out of its caterpillar cocoon -- then time-space presents no bondage. While we are here, we are stuck. People who have come near death sometimes get "torn-loose" a bit. Those who have had extended life-after-death events often get "torn-loose" from space-time to a much larger degree. Patients with tertiary medical conditions having to have surgery will sometimes tell the surgical staff what was going on in other parts of the hospital while they were anesthetized -- especially if their heart stops during that surgery and they must be defibrillated else die and permanently so.

Native peoples would engage in sometimes-brutal religious ceremonies that would bring them close to death. During these experiences, some would see future events. Such visions were important to tribes because oft-times these premonitions would provide a warning and thus the tribe could engage in activities to avoid the catastrophes, if possible.

https://powwowtimes.ca/8-native-american-visions-that-have-come-to-pass/

It is my belief that such experiences are the basis of religions. Religious warnings about not leading a good life come from the life-after-death life-review experience. Irrespective of people's religion, near-death experiencers have the same life review. A Christian will say that he saw Jesus of Nazareth. A Buddhist will say that he came face-to-face with the Buddha. On and on, religions vary, however the life-after-death experiences of the believers are the same.

Interesting is the belief within all religions that there will come an end-time when the Earth will be tested with natural and man-made events that are beyond catastrophic in nature and will result in the deaths of most of the Earth's human population.

Seems we are coming up on those times now. Many nations all across the planet have nuclear arms and are threatening to use them. In just months from now, famine will ravage many nations. Earthquakes that have been in the offing for decades/centuries are well past due for occurring. The entire Pacific Ring of Fire is having upsets (hundreds of thousands have already been killed). Volcanoes under Antarctica are going off and melting massive ice sheets. For many decades, the Earth's weather has been outrageously stable, but now that stability is going away -- normal weather on this planet is often not so nice. Imagine if all of these horrible situations go sideways all at once. Such would be the perfect storm of the Apocalypse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I see kids in a different way I guess because my daughter was raised much as I was. When you live way off the track and only get one or two TV channels sitting in front of the box isn't very rewarding. I guess that my Granddaughter may be more as you describe but even that isn't totaly true. We spend more time going and doing than most people that live in the city. We are 25 miles each way to anything much better than a convience store.

I HATE cell phones. I was sitting in a resurant not too long ago and noticed a table near me with 6 collage age kids sitting at it. Each one had their little plastic god clutched tightly in their hands and were texting away. I don't think that I ever saw one of them speek a single word to another person at the table. People can't seem to turn them off and put them away. If I were younger and my date sat glues to her phone she would look up and find that I had LEFT her butt. At the least it is just rude as hell to ignore the person or people that you are WITH to text with someone that isn't even there.

I'm very much old school and only use my phone to make and recieve calls. Everyone knows that texting me is useless. I mostly ignore texts. If you want to talk to me right now, call me. I might not read your texts for a day or three. LOL, my wife keeps turning on the alarm to let me know when I get a message and I keep turning that danm alarm OFF!!! Call me if you have something to say or wait until the next time you see me!! I do NOT text so why bother to read a message that I will not respond too?

I guess I just don't like phones all that much. When I am with someone they have my undivided attention. Life was a lot nicer when I could go fishing or just for a walk and NOBODY expected me to be at their beck and call. I like the feeling of being out of touch.

Ystranc, TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I still have a flip phone. It's updated s/w -wise, but I want no iPhone. Gotta talk to me, then leave a message.

Hospitals & universities, everyone is on their hand-held opiate box. People do not speak to each other. They do not even know that others exist. The zombie apocalypse is already here. These zombies aren't eating other people's brains, however they have allowed their own brain to be eaten.

We evolved as one component of nature. Each soul is a viewpoint for Divinity. We must witness the beauty and complexity of nature so as to give praise / to document / be grateful / to be healed. Living in cities is living in concrete boxes. That environment is physically and spiritually unhealthy. It is no wonder to me that urbanites are going crazy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Lot of research done for decades looking at psychic abilities but sadly no evidence to support its existence. We all dream, all have deja vu but its just your brain interpreting things, associating dreams to events and that said I still believe in a creator...'nowt so queer as folk ' as the old UK saying goes. I'm also a firm believer in extraterrestrial life and that they have been visiting us forever.

This fella pulls some fantastic stunts and is the first to admit its all trickery and psychology, if you've not seen him in the States he's well worth looking at

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I've had dreams that foretold future events, told others what I saw, then when what I saw showed up in the newspapers a week later almost caused my mom to faint. She was a born-again Christian. Not me. There are also very many born-again Materialists. Not me. What is, is. The quantum physicists threw up their hands decades ago.

These events are no longer up for debate. The Pentagon verified the reality, but because of the inability to direct the remote viewers to the Soviet targets for which they wished intel, they shut down the program and went with the satellite intel from the NSA. The remote viewing folk often were seeing what Russians had seen, but this wasn't as good as satellite intel.

So, I guess maybe that the University of Virginia School of Medicine is full of sh##, right.

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/our-research/

https://med.virginia.edu/perceptual-studies/our-research/near-death-experiences-ndes/

http://ebenalexander.com/about/my-experience-in-coma/

I've been to a talk given by Dr. Alexander and he did not impress me as a flake. I've known MANY "educated" flakes. This guy's IQ is over 160. I've worked with plenty of folk with IQs over 160 and I know the difference between sh## and Shinola. I made straight-A.s in Analytic Geometry and Calculus, Pulse and Wave-shaping, Circuit Analysis, et. al. -- I'm no idiot.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Problem with centres like uni Virginia is they can't actually prove anything, lot of word salad but no solid, peer reviewed, repeatable evidence is there. Has it not crossed your powerful mind that if they could prove the afterlife it would have been the number one news story across the globe and you'd have mass suicides across the planet when their Mastercard bill arrived Thats not happened has it, all you have is some academics promoting ideas for next years funding.

Look up synchrony/synchronicity (not the very good album by Sting).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Today's "science" only wishes to see replicability. Materialist religionists are stuck back in the Newtonian era. Can't expect adolescents to understand adult matters.

Zen and Sufi masters understand. String theorists are beginning to come up to speed -- they have 11 dimensions going on. That's a beginning.

TMT Tactical likes this.