Flood.... What Now?

Discussion in 'Safety' started by eyinka, Jul 20, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. eyinka

eyinka New Member
      1/29

Blog Posts:
    I currently live in a place that gets flooded whenever it rains. The impact right now is pretty less but there are signs this would take a spike a few years from now. We may be wrong!
    The problem is, I can't swim as this could come suddenly. Taking swimming classes is already in my priority list, any other tip would be appreciated.

Thanks house.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Our village is regularly flooded during the rainy season. Fortunately our house is situated on a higher ground and floodwaters rarely enter the gate. But in 2009, our ground floor was invaded by flood of about 1 foot high. Worse, the floodwater stayed for more than 24 hours. It was the phenomenal typhoon Ondoy. Some parts of our village were greatly inundated that houses were submerged up to the roof. From what we heard, 2 people died. From then on, we are alert when the rain is pouring because you never know when the flood will come.