New Member Fng

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Colorado Prepper, Mar 19, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Colorado Prepper

Colorado Prepper Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Hi all, I'm the FNG. I'm new to the sites, been prepping a few years. I served in the Army for 8 years. I did a lot of desert bivouacs in that time. I like to think about different SHTF situations and coming up with plans to deal with them. So here's a glimpse of where my mind is at. So far my physical plans are to primarily "bug in" with a secondary of "bug out". I don't have any land except my 0.16 acre lot my house sits on here in Northern suburbia Colorado. So I am going to make the most of it. I have been virtually stranded on a highway due to a wreck a mile up the road, I can only imagine how bad the traffic would be if SHTF and was covered by the MSM. With all my driving skills in my off roading rig... I honestly don't think I would make it to a bug out location. (I'd live, but my vehicle wouldn't make it) Due to being trapped, or wrecked into. Just my honest thoughts. I would love to meet some likeminded folks here and discuss SHTF theory.

2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

3. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day CP, & welcome to this forum. Just choose what you think is the right board, & post your questions.
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Alaska! Participate and learn!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to here! We are looking forward to your posts. You mentioned that you like to think about various SHTF situations...You should like it here because we are ...um... an advanced class, lol.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Another warm welcome from the great state of Alaska.

TMT Tactical likes this.