Food Costs Going Up; Motivational Article

Discussion in 'Gardening, Plant Propegation, & Farming' started by Pragmatist, Feb 22, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-food-costs-arent-done-climbing-yet-11613757681

Good morning all,

Per ...

Food costs are not going down.

Some of the basics in the article can serve as motivational matters re BOP inventories, evac loadouts and the overall replenishment not in reliance on the grocery store.

My prep program adds to the Forum's thread title, subtitle theme :"Fishing". I'm not joining Huckelberry Finn or Hemmingway in fishing today ... but one of my Prepper efforts for emegencies involves fishing via net.

I do protect snail darter fish.

DirtDiva likes this.
  2. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This thread is way more meaningful than when Pragmatist posted it . Unfortunately on one of his last posts he said he was going to get the governments concoction injected into his body and was never heard from again . I hope all our members are planning their survival garden for this year . With cyber attacks from Russia on the horizon , the window for purchasing any needed garden supplies may at any moment be closed . Stores from which any food items you have been utilizing may also close at any moment . --- In case this forum shuts down from the cyber war , I will take this opportunity to wish you all good luck and may the force be with you .

TMT Tactical likes this.