For Those Liking Election Demographic Stats.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ics-nor-democratic-majorities-are-our-destiny

Good morning all,

Per ...

My view doesn't even show up on the charts.

National elections soon to be phased out - less some veneer.

Virginia is not a lead state but it is used for experiments. Our new law on redistricting election districts, when distilled down to the reality, allows for the state Supreme Court to determine the districts.

Criminal sentencing is nearly a complete function of judges and not juries. I'm not suggesting this represents "badness" - I'm not knowledgeable in subject - but see the public being removed from political matters and replaced by politicians. Please understand the judges are not neutral beings.

Taxes already not a voter matter less some of the minor one. Government is now financed by the Federal Reserve System. This also allows the inherent inflation to serve as an additional tax.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Another attack of the collectivists against America -- the only way such assaults can be turned around may only be via armed conflict.

"Was Census Count Rigged Too? Texas, Tennessee, Florida May Have Been Robbed of Congressional Seats"

https://therayfield.com/was-census-...a-may-have-been-robbed-of-congressional-seats

"A year ago, my colleagues and I at the Committee to Unleash Prosperity raised the alarm that there were potential shenanigans with the 2020 census. Based on annual estimates from 2011 to 2020, we alerted that the new decennial census count and subsequent reapportionment were slanted against red states.

"Based on the census annual state population estimates for the years 2011–2019, three red states with big population gains—Florida, Tennessee, and Texas—appeared to have been undercounted in the 2020 decennial census by hundreds of thousands of residents. Meanwhile, the count appeared to have come in way too high in blue states such as Rhode Island, New Jersey, and New York"

https://therayfield.com/census-miscounted-populations-of-14-states-and-the-breakdown-is-interesting

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Here’s How They Did it: Real-time Election Fraud"

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/heres_how_they_did_it_realtime_election_fraud.html

"Database latency -- a geeky term, but that’s how they did it!

"A policeman pulls over a speeder. The police computer reports that three hours ago a similar vehicle and person held up a liquor store -- so the police are on alert.

"No database latency.

"County election managers change the zip code of 31,000 voters on September 3. Ballots go out that week. Those 31,000 are undeliverable. Someone collects those valid ballots. On September 15th, those addresses are quietly changed back.

"National Change of Address Database (NCOA) will not pick up those address changes. They didn’t happen because there is no history.

[​IMG]
    "The 31,000 citizens were getting their mail just fine -- except for ballots. Ballot addresses were driven by the county mail-in ballot database -- the one that was changed, then changed back.

"Many states send ballots to everyone; the recipient is none the wiser that they never received a mail-in ballot. They may vote in person. Oops! 'You already voted!' Ever heard that?"
    ------------------------------------------------

https://www.omega4america.com/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    mailed ballots are the problem, I have heard before of dead people voting in one of our general elections.
    I always vote in person and I use a pen not the pencil provided- pencil marks can be erased and altered.

TMT Tactical likes this.